Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 215. (Read 211708 times)

legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
I'd like to report a minor bug.

When I set a buy order by clicking on the balance button to enter the max amount it enters a long decimal number which appears to be either too long for the system to handle, or which pushes the amount above the available balance. I get around this by clicking on the balance button to fill the amount field automatically & then deleting just the very last decimal in the amount to purchase.
ie, If the amount is entered as 10,000.123456  then by deleting the final 6 the transaction will go through.

Obviously this is not a huge thing, but seems like it would be easily fixed. Could you look into it sometime?  I have only experienced it with the Digibyte market but I assume it is probably a system wide thing.

Cheers.
Yeah its an issue with precision on the client side.
Good news is that we dont use floating-point numbers on the database at all, everything is integers (max precision).
UI issue will be fixed in the near future.

great!  look forward to it..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is the site down or just me?
Sorry, we are back up.
We will disable karma coin if the devs fail to fix the issue with crashing on withdrawals larger than 100 million coins!
The RPC call just responds with "invalid amount" if trying to send 100 millions or more. Not our fault in any way.

Hey you, who just tried to withdraw over 100M karma - PM us.
Hi, I've got Transaction id, but I check in redcoin block crawlers and shows "No transaction", what happens?  Huh

and I'm sorry if this is rude,  Smiley

Thanks!
IlhemYz0
The altcoin blockexplorers are often slow compared to blockchain.info. If you got a tx id from us, it is then guaranteed to arrive at your address.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Is the site down or just me?

When I set a buy order by clicking on the balance button to enter the max amount it enters a long decimal number which appears to be either too long for the system to handle, or which pushes the amount above the available balance. I get around this by clicking on the balance button to fill the amount field automatically & then deleting just the very last decimal in the amount to purchase.
ie, If the amount is entered as 10,000.123456  then by deleting the final 6 the transaction will go through.

Obviously this is not a huge thing, but seems like it would be easily fixed. Could you look into it sometime?  I have only experienced it with the Digibyte market but I assume it is probably a system wide thing.

Cheers.
Yeah its an issue with precision on the client side.
Good news is that we dont use floating-point numbers on the database at all, everything is integers (max precision).
UI issue will be fixed in the near future.
Activity: 100
F#
Hi, I've got Transaction id, but I check in redcoin block crawlers and shows "No transaction", what happens?  Huh

and I'm sorry if this is rude,  Smiley

Thanks!
IlhemYz0
legendary

Cheers.
legendary
how much is the fee for withdraw btc??

any help?

i really don't understand why this simple question is ignored... Sad

It's in plain sight. The withdrawal fee is the "TX Fee" as stated on the withdrawal page  Roll Eyes

any help?

Because it is a rather stupid question. If there was any withdrawal fee, it would be stated in the wallet page.
There is a transaction fee of 0.0001 BTC that goes to the miners. We do not charge any extra.
Reading the Frequently Asked Questions helps. We will ignore (and DELETE) questions that have been answered in the FAQ.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

any help?

I withdrawed vertcoin from coinmarket.io account to cryptsy.com account and bter.com account.
I can't see the coin in the two sites!
I think the withdraw is still pending.

Its not pending, it compelted a long time ago.
Proof of payment: http://explorer.vertcoin.org/tx/cf9aefc84846a9aafc0fc8d81aa705831db8364a4a5b9dd906f4059a84aede3b
Dont see the coins? Blame cryptsy or bter. We cannot help you any futher.
SO EVERYTIME I POST SOMETHING YOU DELETE IT WHY DONT YOU JUST TRY EXPLAINING WHERE MY COINS HAVE DISAPPEARED TO AND WE CAN STOP THIS STUPID GAME THANKS
Using caps lock the whole time will not help you in any way. We have responded to your problem multiple times, read the thread before posting.
Your coins are in your account.
Activity: 2
Hi!

Can you look my pending withdrawal please!??
I have withdrawal 48.31815354 VTC to VnENzWn44cLkmZtsXsJq3MFMKNFBRVFAtV like 13 hours ago and still pending, help please!!!
Transaction id: cf9aefc84846a9aafc0fc8d81aa705831db8364a4a5b9dd906f4059a84aede3b

Just help me to cancel this withdrawal!!!!!

My username was markson

Thanks you and hope its gonna be big!!:)
It was sent a long time ago. You cannot cancel it if you have a transaction id... Restart your wallet if you dont see the coins.
I withdrawed vertcoin from coinmarket.io account to cryptsy.com account and bter.com account.
I can't see the coin in the two sites!
I think the withdraw is still pending.
Activity: 4
SO EVERYTIME I POST SOMETHING YOU DELETE IT WHY DONT YOU JUST TRY EXPLAINING WHERE MY COINS HAVE DISAPPEARED TO AND WE CAN STOP THIS STUPID GAME THANKS
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Received, Ace.
This is the first issue I have had with your exchange and it just happens to be the largest amount I have deposited as well......

2/6/14 at 12:20 PM Mtn time i deposited approximately 41k USDE. I have waited over 24hrs before starting to panic a little as I do not see the amount of USDE even pending in my wallet.

Username: ktmracing03

thank you in advance, and thank you for the great exchange.

HEY MAN HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR USD-E YET??
Yes he has, and you did aswell! Next time provide your username with a support request.
WE CANNOT GUESS YOUR USERNAME FROM YOUR COMMUNICATION/TYPEWRITING SKILLS.
Resolved all stuck-deposit support requests from overnight. Processed all support requests.
Updated KARM daemon to the latest version. Deleted 10-20 solved issue posts.
Hi!

Can you look my pending withdrawal please!??
I have withdrawal 48.31815354 VTC to VnENzWn44cLkmZtsXsJq3MFMKNFBRVFAtV like 13 hours ago and still pending, help please!!!
Transaction id: cf9aefc84846a9aafc0fc8d81aa705831db8364a4a5b9dd906f4059a84aede3b

Just help me to cancel this withdrawal!!!!!

My username was markson

Thanks you and hope its gonna be big!!:)
It was sent a long time ago. You cannot cancel it if you have a transaction id... Restart your wallet if you dont see the coins.
I AM WAITING TWO DAYS FOR A RESPONSE FROM THIS SITE ABOUT MY DEPOSIT AND I STILL HAVE YET TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM THEM IS THIS SITE A SCAM DID I JUST LOOSE MY DEPOSIT? CAN SOMEONE RESPOND I HOPE THIS IS NOT A SCAM AND IF IT IS I WOULD URGE ANYONE LOOKING TO TRADE HERE TO BE VERY CAREFUL CAUSE I HAVE MADE A NICE DEPOSIT AND LOST IT NOBODY IS WILLING TO HELP ME OUT WITH THIS MATTER HAVE LEFT MY ADDRESS AND USERNAME AND STILL NOTHING
Maybe you would get some support if youd learn how to communicate. The site has 1000+ users with 5000+ btc in volume and over 25,000 withdrawals. Scam?
What to you expect, instant support to all issues? We are not your bank or Pokerstars. You can wait anywhere from 48 hours to 2 weeks for support on other exchanges.

Edit: issue solved
HI,

My ID is:robinf

I withdrawed leafcoin from coinmarket.io account to a cryptsy.com account. But the state has always been unconfirmed. Please help to deal with. Thanks!

Timestamp:Wed Feb 05 2014 07:47:54
Amount:4308381.18986842
Coin:LEAF
Requester IP:116.7.150.150
Have you used an exhanege before? Please confirm the withdrawal via e-mail.
Jump to: