Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 214. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo

coinmarket.io

what am I doing wrong?

CLICK ON THAT GIANT BUTTON THAT SAYS TERMS OF SERVICE ON TOP OF THE PAGE.

and accept the terms of service.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

coinmarket.io

what am I doing wrong?

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thanks, all ok. Coins are in my wallet. Fast solution to the problem.
Activity: 45
withdrawal seems to have gone missing. transaction id : 686d74f8c660d4a5d6e374548fd41b67da619b6c9fae25215b70ac10a5cbb391
username krone9

thanks
Its not missing. https://blockchain.info/tx/686d74f8c660d4a5d6e374548fd41b67da619b6c9fae25215b70ac10a5cbb391

There is proof that the coins have changed owners. If you dont see them, restart your wallet. Please check the blockchain before posting.

Thanks - problem was with another site but I appreciate the quick response.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
Nobel coins locked up in pending with over 1000 confirmations and more coins coming in that get confirmed after them.

coins back and now they are gone.... Smiley sold that is.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We will handle current support requests in 30 minutes.
Edit: three BTC withdrawals confirmed for users who failed to get the e-mail.
Hi,

still have two pending withdraw for btc. My user id is sukydeejay and seems that my email don't recive the confirmation emails.
It would be nice to confirm those two withdraws and to had an option to change email addres!

Thank's
I have a same problem, but i have one pending withdraw for btc. My email also don't recive the confirmation emails. Now what do I do? My login coinmarket.io - simon1188.
Hi,

still have two pending withdraw for btc. My user id is sukydeejay and seems that my email don't recive the confirmation emails.
It would be nice to confirm those two withdraws and to had an option to change email addres!

Thank's
We are now working on an automatic routine to credit stuck deposits.
When we apply that update, there will no longer be any stuck deposits after downtime periods.
Activity: 9
Helloooo Coinmarket.io   Cheesy 

hope you re having a great day!

Let me congrat you for the excellent work here and the website, very well done!
I am very pleased with this site, its very straight forward, i can rate 5 stars!

Thanks
Enjoy your day

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Wow ! Coins inbound ... Thank you guys ... and keep rocking your little exchange that could !
Thank you good sir !

I appreciate prompt support !
Handled (read PM)! Have a nice day.
Activity: 100
F#
I appreciate your hard work to resolve many problems, and I will be patient  Wink

Thank you good sir !

I appreciate prompt support !
alexkravets: we have replied to your problem before you even posted it. We will split the transaction into smaller ones and PM you in 5 minutes.
Edit: OMG, thats really ALOT of karm you bought there... sending you 5 transcations of 20% each now!
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Please let me know if you can see what went wrong and if it's possible to fix. Thanks.
Unfortunately there is nothing you can do if you sent to an address you do not control. The blockchain has proof of the coins moving, thats it for us.

Like I said in my post, I did not send it to that DQ5 address. I don't know that address, it's not in my address books, and it would have been impossible for me to accidentally enter it.

I think your site got hacked. Thankfully I only lost 8000 doge because it seems not Coinmarket or Cryptsy can tell me how the heck my coin got sent to some random address. C'est la vie.

sorry to jump in, but are you sure it was a Doge address?  There are a few other coins with addresses starting in D & I've seen a few cases where people have sent coins to an address for a different coin by mistake. You can chk by just checking DGC etc addresses on your Cryptsy.
Also, if you are worried then I'd suggest using the email confirmation feature for withdrawals.
Hi,

My username is alexkravets

I attempted to withdraw a LOT of KARMa into KBfCmdekocYFni9Xqshc8gBvTmaP2kqNfD

I got the confirmation email with the following confirm link:

https://www.coinmarket.io/confirm/73026fb6baf13a99c255b5ce41709063cdd6b59d77422123ac951099a7367704db4579e8fa8f40e09f1289566e2790d7

Upon clicking the link your site appeared to crash around 5:00 am pacific time

When the site was back my account showed the debit "confirmed" yet no coin arrived an hour late (not showing unconfirmed tx either)

Upon clicking on above confirmed link the message given was:

"This withdraw request was already confirmed earlier. Transaction id: "

Please help and earn karma ! :-)
Is the site down or just me?
Sorry, we are back up.
We will disable karma coin if the devs fail to fix the issue with crashing on withdrawals larger than 100 million coins!
The RPC call just responds with "invalid amount" if trying to send 100 millions or more. Not our fault in any way.

Hey you, who just tried to withdraw over 100M karma - PM us.

Quoting this to appear on page 8. We will set a maximum amount of 50 million coins per withdraw request.
Please let me know if you can see what went wrong and if it's possible to fix. Thanks.
Unfortunately there is nothing you can do if you sent to an address you do not control. The blockchain has proof of the coins moving, thats it for us.

Like I said in my post, I did not send it to that DQ5 address. I don't know that address, it's not in my address books, and it would have been impossible for me to accidentally enter it.

I think your site got hacked. Thankfully I only lost 8000 doge because it seems not Coinmarket or Cryptsy can tell me how the heck my coin got sent to some random address. C'est la vie.
We clearly see that there is only one POST request sending that address to our withdrawal system and it came from your usual IP address.
We cannot help you any futher.

to IlhemYz0: we have had exactly 0 problems with withdrawals not moving after our server responded with an TX ID.
In other words, we just dont have witdrawal problems, period. Find some patience. Restart your wallet, wait.
Activity: 100
F#
Hi, I've got Transaction id, but I check in redcoin block crawlers and shows "No transaction", what happens?  Huh

and I'm sorry if this is rude,  Smiley

Thanks!
IlhemYz0
The altcoin blockexplorers are often slow compared to blockchain.info. If you got a tx id from us, it is then guaranteed to arrive at your address.
Yeah, I get the tx id from u, but never got coin,  Sad
Jump to: