Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 212. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have a pending BTC withdrawal and i did click on the link in my email.  Please help.  username Shi0t
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Hi I deposited some leafs into my account. But it has been 1 hour and I still didnt get them. Please help me! My id is xwc19871229. Thanks!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
am i blind, was able to deposit dogecoin but can't trade it?

which currency pair is doge/btc? https://www.coinmarket.io/market/DOGEBTC doesn't exist

CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio  Jan 29
Removing DOGE/BTC market and canceling all its orders.
Activity: 356
Merit: 268
am i blind, was able to deposit dogecoin but can't trade it?

which currency pair is doge/btc? https://www.coinmarket.io/market/DOGEBTC doesn't exist

also https://www.coinmarket.io/faq says your trading fee is 0.1% but your trading pages charge 0.15% for each trade
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
All support requests in this thread will be processed in 8-10 hours - its late in Europe and the main people are asleep.
Activity: 2
can someone find my BTC withdraw to address 1DbyZHiVMoR8tEGQrRU5udBBLxbafzXsnF. transaction was yesterday user name nlsold99 thanks..

its been 3 more days since my request to find my withdraw. i still dont have my coins on coinmarket.io or in my wallet, also no replies to this request to find my transaction. can someone take a few minute to figure it out please thanks..
Activity: 28
Hi!

Can you look my pending deposit please.
I have pending deposit Noblecoin

username: ududqu
CoinMarket.io is now protected by CloudFlare.

This brings us DDoS protection and some additional security.
Please add names to coins not only shorties. if its titled smc.. i wana know that its smartcoin so i could look it up more easily in the google, know its community etc.. when i would type smc in the google.. i got probably many off topic results e.g sex machine corporation

yes definitely, very hard to determine the name of a coin if you are not familiar with it. Need full name of coin somewhere
Activity: 66
Hi I made a deposit of CON, but it still hasn't been confirmed. It was on block 77073 and the transactions id is c9cfb56eec02f81f7f2bca7b1c29dcbcad4e9d79de355a7ae976f27ade19f62b.

Also I was wondering how many confirmations are needed to credit a deposit.

Thanks!

Edit: User name is vitamanpanguins81
Going down for maintenance now. Will be back shortly!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
coinmarket.io, want to notify you that my karma balance should be 0, and it is much more than that. it is + the amount of coins that i withdrew the other day. feel free to correct my balance and get back to me. thanks.
Its funny but we cant find your username, could you provide it?

yes, i will pm you my username. i have since deposited some RPD from mining, just so you know. i will not touch the KARM.
Please wait while we investigate that issue more deeply, we will not touch the balance and please dont do it yourself too Smiley

affirmative Smiley
CoinMarket.io will have a scheduled, expected downtime in about 10-30 minutes.

Expected duration: 15-60 minutes
Reason: adding CloudFlare protection and general maintenance.
coinmarket.io, want to notify you that my karma balance should be 0, and it is much more than that. it is + the amount of coins that i withdrew the other day. feel free to correct my balance and get back to me. thanks.

yes, i will pm you my username. i have since deposited some RPD from mining, just so you know. i will not touch the KARM.
Please wait while we investigate that issue more deeply, we will not touch the balance and please dont do it yourself too Smiley
Activity: 2
Hi,

I seem to have a stuck UTC deposit.

Username is 'Bombcrater', transaction id is 0deb980e892b75d9b0f7daf5580dcab5723600c84acb8fbd3a050be2f162aa60

Many thanks,
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
No. Cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible.

Thank you for your fast answer
CoinMarket.io will have a scheduled, expected downtime in about 40 minutes.

Expected duration: 15-60 minutes
Reason: adding CloudFlare protection and general maintenance.
Hi,
I withdraw DGB to a wrong address. It is possible to return them to me?
Transaction id: 28bfca66432a1deb77def39a45dab2383fcbc09db97946ea0a6689889e72588d

Best regards,
Saykor
No. Cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible.
Activity: 21
Mon Feb 10 2014 00:07:07   1249.2704051   KDC   109.176.212.84   pending

not sure what's going on but the transfer is pending and the email link says "its not happening"

could you cancel the withdraw please? -I probably put an invalid address in or something

Transaction id: 5129629054c4930cd0d47dbeeaa6337555d13b2963c4091d678606bca2cd6b96 - user ID ware99
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Jump to: