Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinomat.com - Instant Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 2. (Read 14006 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
I deposited some funds to a coinomat account to earn the nice daily interest. Now, when I'm trying to withdraw my funds, the account got blocked due to 'suspicious activity'. No response from support for 2 weeks.

The admin always answer. I was talking to him yesterday.
How did you contact him ? Don't use the PM on this forum.
Do you know that you must be verified to withdraw to a bank account ?
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
I deposited some funds to a coinomat account to earn the nice daily interest. Now, when I'm trying to withdraw my funds, the account got blocked due to 'suspicious activity'. No response from support for 2 weeks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
one for one and 1 2 3
I try this service and all I can say is a good service
Recommended to anyone
Only the best.
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Coinomat has introduced its new Crypto Debit Card - Please take a moment to upvote the Reddit post

http://redd.it/3firu8
legendary
Currently we're looking to integrate 5-10 new coins in our service. In addition to instant crypto to crypto exchanges we offer crypto to any bank card withdrawal and also purchases and withdrawals with bank transfer. If you want to give your crypto a boost - contact us, we'll work something out.

Cool
Activity: 550
Currently we're looking to integrate 5-10 new coins in our service. In addition to instant crypto to crypto exchanges we offer crypto to any bank card withdrawal and also purchases and withdrawals with bank transfer. If you want to give your crypto a boost - contact us, we'll work something out.
Do you charge for adding coins?
It depends. Contact us and we'll discuss.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Do you charge for adding coins?
didnt realize this is basically like shapeshift  Tongue ...and im a stakeholder  Cheesy
We were there long before Shapeshift.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
didnt realize this is basically like shapeshift  Tongue ...and im a stakeholder  Cheesy
legendary
Coinomat.com introduces the integration of BitcoinDark BTCD into it's services - Instant exchange from BitcoinDark to any other crypto we support.
Buy & sell it with bank transfer & send to any Visa/Master card

https://coinomat.com/news/en/18/
The fees for crypto to any Visa/Master card withdrawal are reduced, it costs 3% + $5. The transfer takes on average 2 business days. Limits are increased as well, you can withdraw up to 5k USD or EUR per card per week. All "normal" Visa/Master cards work (not virtual or some prepaid cards)

Could you give some details about this new "First Swiss Card" ?
Is there any user here that tried ?

Currently it's in beta-testing, so no official announcement yet. You can order it and load it already, though. (If you're not in US)
Official announcement will be next week.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

Could you give some details about this new "First Swiss Card" ?
Is there any user here that tried ?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
We activated CoinoEUR, asset ID 18331302471589054607. CoinoEUR is analogous to CoinoUSD, currently it can be bought at AE and Coinomat.com, we also plan to have it integrated in some exchanges. You can buy and sell it for crypto and SEPA bank transfer at Coinomat.com.
Activity: 5
Received. Thank U!
Activity: 5
Hello! The service is still working? My order is pending with a 3 days.  Undecided
Direct BTC and other crypto to CoinoUSD is available at Coinomat.com
Coinmarket.cap link: http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/coinousd/
Pages:
Jump to: