Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinomat.com - Instant Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 5. (Read 14006 times)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Yes currently our rates are pegged at btc-e, with our margin around 1%
I'll give this one a shot!
Hopefully it's really fast...

Please post back here, the prices aren't bad, so I might sell some there.
Now i'm checking BTC-e, coinomat costs 0.01 BTC higher than BTC-e when you exchange 1 BTC to Litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Did anyone try this service? is it any good?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

Please post back here, the prices aren't bad, so I might sell some there.
Now i'm checking BTC-e, coinomat costs 0.01 BTC higher than BTC-e when you exchange 1 BTC to Litecoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Currently we keep our exchange rates for BTC LTC exchange extremly low (around 1% our interest)
This is the best and easiest way to get some LTC for BTC, all it takes is send your BTC(LTC), you get your LTC(BTC) immediately.
Added PerfectMoney payment system, the rates are kept low, as usually.
Several other systems will be acivated soon too.
Thank you,
although we're in beta, we're fully functional with LTC - BTC exchange. Everyone's welcome to exchange your BTC to LTC or vice versa fast and cheap.
Activity: 490
Sounds interesting

Have made a note to track you guys as your service comes out of beta...
Dear bitcoiners, we're glad to announce the launch of our cryptocurrency exchange service Coinomat.com
You can exchange your cryptocurrency instantly, without waiting for the confirmation of your withdrawal by an exchange.
The whole process of BTC-LTC exchange takes a couple of minutes with us.

We keep our margin low to offer you exchange rates competitive with major exchanges. If you need to exchange your coins fast - try us out.
Also you can pay your Bitcoin bills at stores accepting only Bitcoin directly with Litecoin, just provide the store address as the address for receiving funds when making an exchange order.

We are in Beta now, so only BTC-LTC exchange is active at the moment, but we'll be adding other cryptocurrencies and fiat very soon.
Also a multi-currency secure webwallet is being developed now. There are also other developments aimed at eventually offering a complete solution covering all your cryptocurrency needs.  Stay tuned and use our BTC-LTC service for now!  Coinomat.com

Pages:
Jump to: