Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinomat.com - Instant Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 3. (Read 14006 times)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Bank transfers are live, the exchange rate is fixed when the funds are credited to your balance, so there's no volatility risk. Also you can buy and sell CoinoUSD with bank transfer now.
We have some good news - bank transfers are live! You can buy and sell your crypto using bank transfer option at Coinomat.com. Choose USD(from balance) option in the main exchange form and proceed.

Right after the New Year holidays - debit cards. Also we'll have  CoinoUSD functionality update.
Coinomat is integrated in SuperNET, the SuperNET client is live and can be downloaded from http://multigateway.org
Exchange your cryptocurrency directly in NXT client, and withdraw it to bank cards.
Bank wires, debit cards are on the way.

Could sum up all the fees to use the service ?

It's hard to do it, since there are very many services we provide.
Crypto to Crypto is 1-2% relative to market rates,
withdrawal to bank card is 3-4% + $15 processing fee
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Coinomat is integrated in SuperNET, the SuperNET client is live and can be downloaded from http://multigateway.org
Exchange your cryptocurrency directly in NXT client, and withdraw it to bank cards.

Could sum up all the fees to use the service ?
Within days SuperNET release of NXT client with integrated Coinomat exchange will be launched. You'll be able exchange your crypto instantly  and send it to your bank card from within the app. Bitcon Litecoin Peercoin and NXT are supported. This is going to be huge.
Why? 99% of transactions are processed within minutes.
Thank you, the issue was resolved, I've received the money. Good service
Good for you i am some how afraid to use any instant exchange. This one fees is 2%, may be i will try it one of these days,
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Good for you i am some how afraid to use any instant exchange. This one fees is 2%, may be i will try it one of these days,
Activity: 96
Merit: 25
Hello, we're sorry, the balance has diminished while you were sending funds. These days Bitcoin are being sold really fast.
Your order will be processed very soon.
https://coinomat.com/p/7974/795c0f182214e8aa1e3d4b38e6789c4bf453ad14592e4461a24ce01d53171a4f
paid 730$ pm in exchange for bitcoin, they are saying 'not enough funds'.

At the moment when I transfered the money, there was enough reserve, I double checked.
Exchange wasn't automatic.
And now there is no money...
This is bad and ridiculous.

Support doesn't reply at all.
Activity: 96
Merit: 25
https://coinomat.com/p/7974/795c0f182214e8aa1e3d4b38e6789c4bf453ad14592e4461a24ce01d53171a4f
paid 730$ pm in exchange for bitcoin, they are saying 'not enough funds'.

At the moment when I transfered the money, there was enough reserve, I double checked.
Exchange wasn't automatic.
And now there is no money...
This is bad and ridiculous.

Support doesn't reply at all.
We launched NXT exchanges. You can exchange your NXT cryptocurrency to any crypto and traditional e-currency supported by the service. Also bank card withdrawals are available.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
I've exchanged Bitcoin to Perfect Money at least once using their services. It was instant.
So do an exchange and write a user review Smiley
google us or try a small exchange first.

I did google you guys, but there is not much user reviews about you, all forums are a bit empty or are not user related  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I did google you guys, but there is not much user reviews about you, all forums are a bit empty or are not user related  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
We integrated Peercoin! Currently we're probably the only service where you can exchange to/from Peercoin (PPC) instantly. Peercoin is an established cryptocurrency, third behind Bitcoin and Litecoin, with clear value and future potential.
As usually our margin is around 2%.

does not seem to have much information about this service, how to know you are secure and not a scam??
We integrated Peercoin! Currently we're probably the only service where you can exchange to/from Peercoin (PPC) instantly. Peercoin is an established cryptocurrency, third behind Bitcoin and Litecoin, with clear value and future potential.
As usually our margin is around 2%.
Didn't manage it with Paypal, hard to deal with them indeed.
Integrated OKPAY payment system, which is pretty well know in Bitcoin community. It allows BTC withdrawals and deposits and also bank transfer transactions.
Added Egopay payment system, Paypal should be within a week or so.
If you want some cryptos to be added please let us know. We're going to have Doge soon.
Pages:
Jump to: