Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinomat.com - Instant Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 4. (Read 14006 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is this site legit? any body use it with high volumes?
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
LTC-BTC exchange for 1% in both directions, also the lowest exchange rates for Perfect money to crypto exchanges.
We announce the launch of our partner program, which is going to enable you to obtain a part of our profits. By referring new users who make transactions with our service you can earn up to 0.6% of the transaction amount, for all transactions your referrals will ever make. If you have a cryptocurrency related website, are an active forum poster, or an active social networks user you can earn substantial profits by promoting our services. Example - your referrals exchange 10 BTC per week through our service. Then you get up to 0.06 BTC. We payout approximately 30% of our profits, but the payout is not linked to our profits, but to the total transaction amount, which should make things more transparent.

Please obtain a referral link in the member area. You need to set a user name first, after that your referral link will be shown to you. The referral bonus is different for different exchange directions, and can be checked at Partner program page. Your income can be withdrawn upon request in any currency which we support. Contact us if you have any further questions.
Hello,
actually you do not need registration to use our service
registration currently serves to check your exchange history etc.
could you please tell what page gave you the error?
Hi, yes sure, we do have a warning.
You can't block people from sending such miniscule amounts to our addresses though
so probably we'll make payouts without transaction fees for tiny exchange amounts.
On the other hand, I fear that it won't solve the issue completely, since such transactions could take days to confirm.
I hope now we have made it more clear at our website what the transaction limits are. We covered the fee for posters in this thread who had problems. But we won't do it in the future, please pay attention to the exchange terms before making one.

If you want to exchange extremely small amounts of BTC and LTC we could do it, but we'll send outgoing transaction without transaction fee, so it could take a lot of time to be confirmed.
If there's a need for this let us know.
I think this would mean a huge loss for the people exchanging, so I think you are right, your minimum exchange value has sense.
But it would be interesting to let people know that such exchange can't be done (in the exchange form) - I can use "0.001 LTC" and your system will let me continue. Maybe adding a warning if the amount is too low would prevent this problem.
I try to register today and I want to sell my btc for perfect money but again and again I have message internal server problem whats going here
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
You can't block people from sending such miniscule amounts to our addresses though
so probably we'll make payouts without transaction fees for tiny exchange amounts.
On the other hand, I fear that it won't solve the issue completely, since such transactions could take days to confirm.
I hope now we have made it more clear at our website what the transaction limits are. We covered the fee for posters in this thread who had problems. But we won't do it in the future, please pay attention to the exchange terms before making one.

If you want to exchange extremely small amounts of BTC and LTC we could do it, but we'll send outgoing transaction without transaction fee, so it could take a lot of time to be confirmed.
I think this would mean a huge loss for the people exchanging, so I think you are right, your minimum exchange value has sense.
But it would be interesting to let people know that such exchange can't be done (in the exchange form) - I can use "0.001 LTC" and your system will let me continue. Maybe adding a warning if the amount is too low would prevent this problem.
I try to register today and I want to sell my btc for perfect money but again and again I have message internal server problem whats going here

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1FRpXqj6kedknh5uNpdo8FS3U49XJPJJy1

Activity: 79

OK, I got the BTC. Thanks.

Hello,
the minimum for exchange is clearly stated in our FAQ
https://coinomat.com/faq.php
and in the exchange form when you're making an exchange request.
Don't forget about the network transaction fees, they can be larger than your exchange amount if it is below the limit.
All such payments are returned to sender.
The minimum exchange amount is 0.01 BTC и 0.1 LTC due to transaction fees.
Please contact us through support email [email protected] with details of your transaction.

I tried to exchange 0.178676 LTC to BTC, but I got frozen status. What does that mean?

Just notice that the FAQ says that the minimum amount to exchange is 1 LTC, not 0.1 LTC you said. Is this the reason for frozen status? If so, I may lose my 0.178676 LTC forever since my wallet contains < 1 LTC (all obtained from faucets) and I have no plan to get more LTC elsewhere. Any help?

OK, I thought I needed to send enough LTC to make my total exceed 0.01 BTC threshold. So I sent 0.129 more LTC, but still got frozen status. Anyway, I've now sent e-mail to [email protected] too.

The support has answered me with just a sentence: "please note that the exchange minimum is 0.01 BTC or 0.1 LTC" and offer no help at all. Coinomat let the exchange proceed even if it didn't reached a minimum just to get free money. So in one word: SCAM!
Activity: 29
I contacted the support but no answer.
Please contact us through support email [email protected] with details of your transaction.

I tried to exchange 0.178676 LTC to BTC, but I got frozen status. What does that mean?

Just notice that the FAQ says that the minimum amount to exchange is 1 LTC, not 0.1 LTC you said. Is this the reason for frozen status? If so, I may lose my 0.178676 LTC forever since my wallet contains < 1 LTC (all obtained from faucets) and I have no plan to get more LTC elsewhere. Any help?

OK, I thought I needed to send enough LTC to make my total exceed 0.01 BTC threshold. So I sent 0.129 more LTC, but still got frozen status. Anyway, I've now sent e-mail to [email protected] too.

The support has answered me with just a sentence: "please note that the exchange minimum is 0.01 BTC or 0.1 LTC" and offer no help at all. Coinomat let the exchange proceed even if it didn't reached a minimum just to get free money. So in one word: SCAM!

Activity: 70
So , has anybody tried this service?
Somebody with an account older that the thread Smiley
Activity: 29
I bought a small amount just to try it (12h ago) and I haven't get the coins and no email confirmation what so ever. What's going on coinomat?
As a promotion we keep our rates extremely low now, basically you can exchange  your cryptocurrency using current btc-e price. But the process is much faster than going through an exchange, it takes just a couple of minutes, including  receiving the funds in your wallet.
If you want us to add other forks please post suggestions in this thread. If you are an altcoin developer contact us too Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: