Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinomat.com - Signature Campaign! [FULL] - page 11. (Read 86893 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 06, 2015, 12:39:55 PM
I am getting an error when i check the stats on the bot it shows me New Posts :   -384
Strange.
What is now?
I see in bot, that everything is ok. You have 94 now. Right?

Just rechecked yes it is working now, but it was a surprise lol. Thanks for fixing it. Also is there any news about the new avatars?
Activity: 550
September 06, 2015, 12:38:23 PM
I am getting an error when i check the stats on the bot it shows me New Posts :   -384
Strange.
What is now?
I see in bot, that everything is ok. You have 94 now. Right?
Activity: 504
September 06, 2015, 12:21:14 PM
I will try  Grin

You are not allowed to be part of this campaign as you are newbie please search somewhere else.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2015, 12:19:02 PM
I will try  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 06, 2015, 12:15:47 PM
as we know signature campaign for juniors like me don't roll over much time i need to be able to reach more stable ones of member
Activity: 532
September 06, 2015, 12:06:53 PM
September 06, 2015, 11:37:28 AM
You're only a newbie man and your signature allows limited and short lenght only. Tongue I suggest you rank up your account first before joining any signature campaign Wink

If they want maximum airplay, I suggest they make codes for newbies, we matter too  Huh

Even if the OP allowed signature campaign for newbies you would still not be able to enroll because it's closed for new participants.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 06, 2015, 11:26:46 AM

[/quote]

You're only a newbie man and your signature allows limited and short lenght only. Tongue I suggest you rank up your account first before joining any signature campaign Wink
[/quote]

If they want maximum airplay, I suggest they make codes for newbies, we matter too  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
September 06, 2015, 11:05:36 AM
Hi there, something went wrong. I tried adding the least amount of characters since I'm only a Jr. Member but the forum must have changed...I can't add more than what I have showing here.

Can anyone give me a hand?

copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
September 06, 2015, 11:04:57 AM
Hi there, something went wrong. I tried adding the least amount of characters since I'm only a Jr. Member but the forum must have changed...I can't add more than what I have showing here.

what?
I'm not sure what makes you think that you're a Jr. Member when your profile clearly states that you're a newbie...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 06, 2015, 10:57:54 AM

September 06, 2015, 06:10:06 AM
Like coinoindex campaign i would suggest OP to change the title and remove "[STARTED]"

[FULL] Coinomat.com - Signature Campaign! or [CFNP] Coinomat.com - Signature Campaign! (Closed For New Participants)
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
September 06, 2015, 04:55:17 AM
Does the company is still going on?
Can I participate?

I think this campaign is closed for new participants, so you cant participate atm.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
September 06, 2015, 04:18:34 AM
Does the company is still going on?
Can I participate?
Activity: 550
September 04, 2015, 06:31:12 PM
Good day Coinomat!

Just want to say if the admin will do the Coinomat avatar campaign please consider my avatar as a sample. This is a work of my friend and I found it simple and nice that's why I decide to show it here. Thank you. Smiley
can i get avatar like you have ? with my name "trinaldao" ?
can i get it free Cheesy Grin

I got it for free because he offered a free personalized avatars to all members here even not for profile purposes. You can talk to him if you want.

Here is the thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/logo-signature-banner-ads-avatar-free-thread-designing-1136108

Anyways this is out of signature campaign. Sorry Coinomat for off topic. Smiley
Wow! Cool! This is so amazing!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
It's really cool design.
Thank you for your support!
And yes, I feel, we need to create smth with avatars...  Grin
Your friend is very cool! I ll take a note about his talent  Wink
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
September 04, 2015, 02:14:54 PM
What is my stats and history had never got any payment.

Good day Sir!

By reading your post history , last week you didn't reached the minimum valid post which is 20 post a week that's why you didn't get paid for that week.

this. and you won't get paid this week either if you don't change that signature to the new one.
you can check your stats by entering your UID here -> http://www.bitsig.website/Coinomat/

-snip-
To all.
Please, take a note.
I say it the third time already Smiley
Not all of you changed the Signature to new design with Coinocard.
Today everyone was paid again. But I say it the third time, really.
Next time you ll not get paid.
-snip-
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 04, 2015, 02:03:41 PM

Good day Sir!

By reading your post history , last week you didn't reached the minimum valid post which is 20 post a week that's why you didn't get paid for that week.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2015, 01:54:56 PM

September 04, 2015, 05:21:57 AM
Is the payment finished?
I am still waiting my payment.
I had the same issue, maybe you are in the other part of the bot like me. Please contact coinomat.com and he would be happy to help solving for you.
The problem has been solved.
This is the best campaign ever Cheesy

Glad to hear that, yes this is why I am staying here this is the best campaign and the payment is just in time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 04, 2015, 04:32:33 AM
Is the payment finished?
I am still waiting my payment.
I had the same issue, maybe you are in the other part of the bot like me. Please contact coinomat.com and he would be happy to help solving for you.
The problem has been solved.
This is the best campaign ever Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: