Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinomat.com - Signature Campaign! [FULL] - page 13. (Read 86893 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is the payment finished?
I am still waiting my payment.
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Since the beginning i was part of Coinomat, never applied in Coinoindex, maybe i will apply there when i reach hero but since now not, i am good here Smiley just enjoying and the avatar stays perfect
Thank you for the payment, just received Smiley
Strange... But its ok.

Yes, we ll see Smiley
And btw about applying in Coinoindex Smiley
Now it's also full. And we even would not like to move Coinomat participants to Coinoindex.
But about rates... Encrypted, you asked Smiley may be we ll increase rates for Heroes and Legendary. Just to not be worse than Coinoindex  Grin
Probably it ll be the first step in increasing of rates, but also not exactly now...
Activity: 504
I will post faster than other,

Thanks for payment, i have received it perfectly.
You are welcome Smiley

Well, guys, I hope all is fine, and everyone got all payments, they deserved  Cheesy

To all.
Please, take a note.
I say it the third time already Smiley
Not all of you changed the Signature to new design with Coinocard.
Today everyone was paid again. But I say it the third time, really.
Next time you ll not get paid.
To some of you I wrote PM as remind to change the Signature.
But I can not write such messages to each person.
I wrote to some Senior members, which post rather a lot. Not to everyone.
Others, please, sorry. You should follow updates in topic of Signature Campaign you take part in.
Please, take a note Smiley

Dear coinomat.com, is it possible that you forgot me today, or maybe the bot had a bug at the time that you checked?
This is strange...
You are in different part of bot, so surely I missed you.
Did you apply firstly in coinoindex?
I ve paid for this week.
Probably we have some others as you again... I mean, which are lost.
Well. Sorry, guys.
Write me PM. We ll find out.

Since the beginning i was part of Coinomat, never applied in Coinoindex, maybe i will apply there when i reach hero but since now not, i am good here Smiley just enjoying and the avatar stays perfect
Thank you for the payment, just received Smiley

You are welcome Smiley

Well, guys, I hope all is fine, and everyone got all payments, they deserved  Cheesy

To all.
Please, take a note.
Others, please, sorry. You should follow updates in topic of Signature Campaign you take part in.

Dear coinomat.com, is it possible that you forgot me today, or maybe the bot had a bug at the time that you checked?
This is strange...
You are in different part of bot, so surely I missed you.
Did you apply firstly in coinoindex?
I ve paid for this week.
Probably we have some others as you again... I mean, which are lost.
Well. Sorry, guys.
Write me PM. We ll find out.
thank you for the payment, OP. by the way, do you have any plan to raise the pay rate at the near future? just curious. I'll stay on this campaign either way.  Wink
Not this month. I'm sure.
We would like, but unfortunately not now and we will not think about in the nearest future...
But in future in general - hope so Smiley
Activity: 504

You are welcome Smiley

To all.
Please, take a note.

You are welcome Smiley

Well, guys, I hope all is fine, and everyone got all payments, they deserved  Cheesy

To all.
Please, take a note.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
thank you for the payment, OP. by the way, do you have any plan to raise the pay rate at the near future? just curious. I'll stay on this campaign either way.  Wink
I think OP is definitely away. He isn't didn't reply here or PM me about the disappeared posts.
Btw, if you posted during the counting period, I would check that you didn't lose any posts as well.

Like I said before, they should move non counted posts due the posts being made during the counting phase to the next term instead of making them disappear because then we will always lose some posts during the payday because the counting and payment time is pretty random so you may be still posting while the counting still started, and once the next term stats the bots restarts to 0 so you can't keep track of it unless you count it yourself since there's no google spreadsheet.

I think that the best way it to post for 6.7 days just only last 5-7 hours of the day dont post if you think you lose the posts not counted.
Nope, what they should do is roll the non counted posts to the next term automatically so they don't get lost like other campaigns do, its the only way to fairly solve it. I can't choose when to post, i only post during small breaks from my job, there shouldn't be a gamble in the last day where you may or not may lost posts.
Hello!
I didnt find any PM from you to read detailed from the beginning what happened with you.
Please, write me PM to explain.
Because what I understood from the topic, its that you worry, that you ll post during the pay day and these posts will not be counted.
Please take a note all!
If you had the same question.
It can not happen.
The bot works always and always it counts your posts nonstop. At the moment of payment posts and user are checked, then payment is processed, then "reset" of counting is pressed. After reset, new posts are count for the next week at once. A moment between payment and pressing reset - some seconds.
Thus, nothing can be lost.

And today payment will be as usual  Smiley

You are very big-hearted for everyone, thanks for clearing for us. As you know you have received my pm for an issue so i wish everything will go fine today Smiley
Thank you Smiley Yes, your message I remember. Your problem has been solved Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Activity: 532
I think OP is definitely away. He isn't didn't reply here or PM me about the disappeared posts.
Btw, if you posted during the counting period, I would check that you didn't lose any posts as well.

Like I said before, they should move non counted posts due the posts being made during the counting phase to the next term instead of making them disappear because then we will always lose some posts during the payday because the counting and payment time is pretty random so you may be still posting while the counting still started, and once the next term stats the bots restarts to 0 so you can't keep track of it unless you count it yourself since there's no google spreadsheet.

I think that the best way it to post for 6.7 days just only last 5-7 hours of the day dont post if you think you lose the posts not counted.
Nope, what they should do is roll the non counted posts to the next term automatically so they don't get lost like other campaigns do, its the only way to fairly solve it. I can't choose when to post, i only post during small breaks from my job, there shouldn't be a gamble in the last day where you may or not may lost posts.
Hello!
I didnt find any PM from you to read detailed from the beginning what happened with you.
Because what I understood from the topic, its that you worry, that you ll post during the pay day and these posts will not be counted.
Please take a note all!
It can not happen.
The bot works always and always it counts your posts nonstop. At the moment of payment posts and user are checked, then payment is processed, then "reset" of counting is pressed. After reset, new posts are count for the next week at once. A moment between payment and pressing reset - some seconds.

You are very big-hearted for everyone, thanks for clearing for us. As you know you have received my pm for an issue so i wish everything will go fine today Smiley

Hello!
Please take a note all!
It can not happen.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

I understand you, but at this situation that is the only solution, until the OP changes anything in their backend, or anything in their bot
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Thank you for the payment Coinoindex. I'm still in this campaign. I hope you will be here for a long time.

wrong thread, dood. this thread is for coinomat signature campaign, not coinoindex.  Grin

Yeah I realize that later. Cheesy It's no problem because they are same company, just different products. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
Thank you for the payment Coinoindex. I'm still in this campaign. I hope you will be here for a long time.

wrong thread, dood. this thread is for coinomat signature campaign, not coinoindex.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

Activity: 532
I just send a message to the OP about a bug or a mistake made by OP i hope to be solved soon.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

Pages:
Jump to: