Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinomat.com - Signature Campaign! [FULL] - page 12. (Read 86893 times)

copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
September 02, 2015, 01:26:53 PM
Good day Coinomat!

Just want to say if the admin will do the Coinomat avatar campaign please consider my avatar as a sample. This is a work of my friend and I found it simple and nice that's why I decide to show it here. Thank you. Smiley
can i get avatar like you have ? with my name "trinaldao" ?
can i get it free Cheesy Grin

I got it for free because he offered a free personalized avatars to all members here even not for profile purposes. You can talk to him if you want.

Here is the thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/logo-signature-banner-ads-avatar-free-thread-designing-1136108

Anyways this is out of signature campaign. Sorry Coinomat for off topic. Smiley

Note : Thanks for the 10 people that applied for my promo

Updated the OP with the recent works

Te promo is ended
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 02, 2015, 01:03:18 PM
Good day Coinomat!

Just want to say if the admin will do the Coinomat avatar campaign please consider my avatar as a sample. This is a work of my friend and I found it simple and nice that's why I decide to show it here. Thank you. Smiley

I got it for free because he offered a free personalized avatars to all members here even not for profile purposes. You can talk to him if you want.

Here is the thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/logo-signature-banner-ads-avatar-free-thread-designing-1136108

Anyways this is out of signature campaign. Sorry Coinomat for off topic. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1218
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
September 02, 2015, 12:48:23 PM
Good day Coinomat!

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
September 02, 2015, 09:31:25 AM
Good day Coinomat!

I think it would be better to send coinomat.com a PM about your suggestion. By the way I like the avatar, it's pretty cool and simple Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 02, 2015, 08:02:13 AM
Good day Coinomat!

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 01, 2015, 01:45:38 PM
Well at first I don't like the post count limit for Coinoindex that's why I wait for Coinomat to be open. Then when Coinoindex increase their post count limit Im not aware of it for a week and unfortunately the Coinoindex is closed now.

Even lower post limit Coinoindex rates are better than your signature. You missed the great chance.

Yeah. As soon as those both campaign will open again I will not missed the chance now. Will keep an eye now for those thread. Thanks Sir!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2015, 01:25:43 PM
Well at first I don't like the post count limit for Coinoindex that's why I wait for Coinomat to be open. Then when Coinoindex increase their post count limit Im not aware of it for a week and unfortunately the Coinoindex is closed now.

Even lower post limit Coinoindex rates are better than your signature. You missed the great chance.
legendary
September 01, 2015, 01:21:58 PM
It's been a month now since Im waiting for new slots to be opened lol.

Hope I can get a slot someday if this will be open again.

Why have you waited Coinomat for one month? They opened Coinoindex with better payment rates. You should've applied that campaign. It's too late now.

legendary
Activity: 1064
September 01, 2015, 12:56:31 PM

Why have you waited Coinomat for one month? They opened Coinoindex with better payment rates. You should've applied that campaign. It's too late now.
legendary
September 01, 2015, 12:20:52 PM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 01, 2015, 11:33:16 AM
Is the payment finished?
I am still waiting my payment.

I had the same issue, maybe you are in the other part of the bot like me. Please contact coinomat.com and he would be happy to help solving for you.
Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,
September 01, 2015, 05:36:16 AM
any available slot?

I believe there are no available slots left. They are currently closed for new participants.

Yo Patatas! I'll send you a PM with something interesting.
PS: Payment received! Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
September 01, 2015, 05:25:04 AM
any available slot?

I believe there are no available slots left. They are currently closed for new participants.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
September 01, 2015, 04:07:19 AM
Payment received
As always, Thank You Very Much Coinomat Grin
Activity: 742
September 01, 2015, 03:32:37 AM
any available slot?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
September 01, 2015, 02:00:54 AM
Payment received,thank you coinomat,you like a Swiss watch-accurate and reliable!
legendary
Activity: 1764
September 01, 2015, 12:49:13 AM
thanks again for the payment, coinomat. really appreciate your campaign <3
copper member
Activity: 924
hee-ho.
But about rates... Encrypted, you asked Smiley may be we ll increase rates for Heroes and Legendary. Just to not be worse than Coinoindex  Grin
Probably it ll be the first step in increasing of rates, but also not exactly now...

ah yes. I understand.  Wink hopefully I'll rank up to hero member by then.

Im interested to join, reply me if theres a slot of my rank available, thank you

registration is closed at the moment.
Activity: 700
morir es descansar
Im interested to join, reply me if theres a slot of my rank available, thank you
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
i will subit here and consider it
Pages:
Jump to: