Pages:
Author

Topic: COINOTRON pool - BTC pool closed, please withdraw your coins. - page 17. (Read 61838 times)

legendary
Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000
I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't test such scenario so here are my speculations:

When you tried to connect to port 8344 you didn't send any shares but info that you want get new work when new block will be found. Server responded to your miner when there was new block, sending to you new piece of work.
I'm not 100% sure how your miner program handled this situation. But it should rather reject these messages.
In my database first proper share received from you 2011-08-14 00:10:59.890 (assuming your username is zoomerzaos). If you remember when you switched to 8322 this should answer your question.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I tried this pool out for the ixcoins support. Unfortunately, I messed up and submitted more than 400 shares to port 8344 before realizing something was wrong. Are these shares lost forever?

I switched it and the shares seems to be going by a ton faster. Weird.
legendary
Today we introduced to our pool support for ixcoins.

Currently difficulty in ixcoins chain is pretty low. So we can mine a lot of coins Smiley
legendary
so how often are the payouts? I'd like to cash in my pitiful amount of namecoins

Usually 2-3 times a day.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
so how often are the payouts? I'd like to cash in my pitiful amount of namecoins
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Yes, finaly we did it.
Block is confirmed and I received my first coinotron BTC's.

Kubi
legendary
After month of painful waiting we solved our 1st BTC block Smiley

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Some Feature would be nice:
  • Total Shares of current BTC/NMC Block
  • Link to this Forum
  • Link to an IRC-Channle
legendary
Activity: 1162
DiabloMiner author
... OP you actually put a max-lenght on the add-workers function aswell - but WITHOUT fixing the XSS issue? Haha.

To everybody else:
This pool is INSECURE.

If it had a "instant payout" or similar, i could easily steal your coin's without you even noticing - or worse, spread a worm that stole everybody's coins.
(Not that I would ever to something like that, but i really, really suggest that OP do read a fucking basic course in web security.)

Jine, consider this an official warning. Go troll elsewhere.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
... OP you actually put a max-lenght on the add-workers function aswell - but WITHOUT fixing the XSS issue? Haha.

To everybody else:
This pool is INSECURE.

If it had a "instant payout" or similar, i could easily steal your coin's without you even noticing - or worse, spread a worm that stole everybody's coins.
(Not that I would ever to something like that, but i really, really suggest that OP do read a fucking basic course in web security.)

If it had rainbows, it would have rained aswell ?

You do realise there isnt an instant payout cause he is fixing up stuff still and manually processing payouts atm ?

Why keep trolling his thread with "if this, then I could do that" situations.
legendary
To everybody else:
This pool is INSECURE.

OK. That does it. I've reported your behavior to moderator.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250

To everybody else:
This pool is INSECURE.

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
signed up to mine NMC, but GUIminer gives password / username errors. I checked - they are fine. I'm going to take a wild stab and asume that these errors are because GUIminer is looking for the namecoin exe? I think what your help instructions on the site are missing is actually telling people to get the name coin exe and where to place it so that GUIminer can work with it.

I don't have any issues with GUIminer and the 3 pools I am using - just coinotron and NMC mining. Help!
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
There's something wrong with the pool server - the miners keep getting empty queues and sitting idle. I've been forced to switch back to BTCguild for the time being until the Coinotron pool servers respond correctly. @ other pools right now I get zero idle time and no empty queues. Kind of starting to feel like I've wasted 1.5 days mining here, which means I've not made 2BTC when I should have. What is going on?
People need to put more ghash into the BTC pool at CoinoTron - we're never going to solve a block if it's just me and one 600mhash guy, and we a lot of shares actively submitted that are never going to payout if no one mines BTC. Maybe some people can put 50% of the mhash into BTC? Please!

BTW, the stats are reporting my Mhash incorrectly. It says I have 1.037Ghash but I actually am running (confirmed on my cards and proxy), 3.2ghash/s. What is the averaging time period for the stats mhash/s value?

I appreciate your work shotgun. Actually I'm considering some kind of lonely miner award for you Smiley or title: the Last of the Mohicans.
You are totally right. People got mad about namecoins. When tomorrow difficulty rise over 100,  “the last will be first, and the first will be last”.
My only hope is that they stay and mine BTC.

Regarding your hashrate. – I see c.a. 2400 in BTC and 300 in NMC. Averaging period is 10 minutes.

Well, at this point I'm just going to keep my ghash there and hope I find a block soon Tongue ... I have 4 more cards coming next week so expect that hashrate to jump a bit Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
People need to put more ghash into the BTC pool at CoinoTron - we're never going to solve a block if it's just me and one 600mhash guy, and we a lot of shares actively submitted that are never going to payout if no one mines BTC. Maybe some people can put 50% of the mhash into BTC? Please!

BTW, the stats are reporting my Mhash incorrectly. It says I have 1.037Ghash but I actually am running (confirmed on my cards and proxy), 3.2ghash/s. What is the averaging time period for the stats mhash/s value?

I appreciate your work shotgun. Actually I'm considering some kind of lonely miner award for you Smiley or title: the Last of the Mohicans.
You are totally right. People got mad about namecoins. When tomorrow difficulty rise over 100,  “the last will be first, and the first will be last”.

Regarding your hashrate. – I see c.a. 2400 in BTC and 300 in NMC. Averaging period is 10 minutes.

Most likely a huge portion will leave after nmc rush however you might want to consider paying some incentive promotional BTC out of your own pocket during the month of july in order to keep users and make things grow onwards after nmc rush.

legendary

You are totally right. People got mad about namecoins. When tomorrow difficulty rise over 100,  “the last will be first, and the first will be last”.

Activity: 798
I'm the same actually unfortunately.  Mined all day at the pool yesterday and only came away with 15NMC.   
legendary
what's up with the NMC payouts? Mining solo I would have earned a block in the time that I only get 14nmc on your pool?

edit: not really an accusation, but it seems like they're really low, just looking for any explanation?

There are very fast rounds. Fastest I remember took only 11 seconds!
Maybe you were unlucky to deliver enough shares.
Please email me your username and email address and I will look into it.
Pages:
Jump to: