Pages:
Author

Topic: COINOTRON pool - BTC pool closed, please withdraw your coins. - page 11. (Read 61829 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
I've been mining for a while with just over 200 kH/s and my payouts are way below what the SolidCoin calculators are quoting. Am I misunderstanding how the shares are split?

The calculators say I should be getting about 30 SC/day, just over 1/hr, but after leaving it on over night, I've got about 1.9 SC

Am I missing something?

http://solidcointalk.org/topic/523-new-economic-changes-in-solidcoin-v204/
legendary
Activity: 1442
the block reward changed at block 180000 from 5SC to 0.07
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I've been mining for a while with just over 200 kH/s and my payouts are way below what the SolidCoin calculators are quoting. Am I misunderstanding how the shares are split?

The calculators say I should be getting about 30 SC/day, just over 1/hr, but after leaving it on over night, I've got about 1.9 SC

Am I missing something?
legendary
Activity: 1182
Are you going to implement merged mining?  Why did I give you my NMC address?

I mine and mako no NMC, you Icehole! Farking Bastage...you giva me diarrhea ~ Roman Moroni (no seriousness intended  Wink)

We will not implement mm for NMC too. Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
Are you going to implement merged mining?  Why did I give you my NMC address?

I mine and mako no NMC, you Icehole! Farking Bastage...you giva me diarrhea ~ Roman Moroni (no seriousness intended  Wink)
legendary
On 2012-01-20 we have experimentally introduced to our pool new coin - LQC.
After 1 day LQC subpool hashrate reached 1 Mh/s !

legendary
Due to low interest of miners we decided to close IXC and I0C sub-pools.
We will not offer merged mining for those coins.
Please withdraw your coins until 2012-01-31.
legendary
Is Coinotron going to offer merged-mining for I0Coin?  Block 160K is coming up really fast...

I'm not sure yet.
legendary
downtime?

Yes, there were issues with i0coin client. I took some measures to prevent it happening in the future
Activity: 896
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Is Coinotron going to offer merged-mining for I0Coin?  Block 160K is coming up really fast...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
how to enable auto payout for solidcoin  Huh

On "My account" page enter SC payout address and set SC shreshold to value > 0.5.
It is described in section Payments on Help page.

This is the 3rd time you've had to explain the 0.5 threshold and direct someone to a completely different page than the one they are viewing.

Maybe it's time for some change...
legendary

On "My account" page enter SC payout address and set SC shreshold to value > 0.5.
It is described in section Payments on Help page.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Activity: 546
Ok, that makes sense.

Perhaps there should be a message if you try to set it less than 0.5 that autopayout will stop?

I vouched for this way back when, since the website is still somewhat confusing on that part.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.565318 and a few posts above it.  Looks like he still hasn't gotten around to changing it to 0.1 minimum, nor placing a message when you don't do it "right".

Yeah, I remember your post about that.  The minimum really should be 0.1 and there should be some notice as to why you're not getting your payouts.  Instant pay would be nice too, but isn't that critical.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Ok, that makes sense.

Perhaps there should be a message if you try to set it less than 0.5 that autopayout will stop?

I vouched for this way back when, since the website is still somewhat confusing on that part.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.565318 and a few posts above it.  Looks like he still hasn't gotten around to changing it to 0.1 minimum, nor placing a message when you don't do it "right".
Changed my payout limit to 0.5 and got the payout right away.  Thanks
Ok, that makes sense.

legendary
I've had a confirmed btc balance of several btc that hasn't gotten paid out.  My last payout was on 11/9.  Is an issue with payouts or just my account?

Your send threshold value must be > 0.5. All values between 0 and 0.5 mean no automatic payout.
I've had a confirmed btc balance of several btc that hasn't gotten paid out.  My last payout was on 11/9.  Is an issue with payouts or just my account?
Pages:
Jump to: