Pages:
Author

Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS - page 17. (Read 4331 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
this faucet is in scam do not use it anymore Cry Angry
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
When you place your buy/sell order, they will be queue up waiting for buyer/seller to buy/sell your order.
This is because there are a lot more people placing orders before you.
Just be patient, it might take 1 hour, 1 day or even longer to buy/sell your altcoins.

That makes sense, but then ....... why don't I see your (or anyone elses) buy/sell orders?
Maybe because I do not have enough to match the size of your order?
Partial fills not possible?

You will never see other people's orders, it's only your own order appears on the list.
I think your order will complete when it's your turn, regardless of the amount.
For example when you have 1000 bch sell order, you will need to wait until all the orders before yours to be completed.
And when it's your turn, your 1000 bch satoshi sell order will automatically fill the order of someone who has buy order of 100000 bch satoshi as partial order.
It can also be that your 1000 bch will sell to the next few people who have smaller buy order than your amount (e.g. 100 bch from buyer A + 200 bch from buyer B + 700 bch from buyer C).

You can see at the bottom of each altcoins the availability of each altcoins, this is how you know whether you can buy/sell your altcoins immediately or need to wait if the altcoin is not available.
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
When you place your buy/sell order, they will be queue up waiting for buyer/seller to buy/sell your order.
Just be patient, it might take 1 hour, 1 day or even longer to buy/sell your altcoins.

That makes sense, but then ....... why don't I see your (or anyone elses) buy/sell orders?
Maybe because I do not have enough to match the size of your order?
Partial fills not possible?
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
BCH always run out faster it gets filled everyday and goes out more often even though we always have buy orders open on Faucethub.

Currently we have BCH filled so you can withdraw

I have never figured out, if and how I could sell my BCH (or any other coin for that matter) on Faucethub.
The list of buy orders appears empty to me and if I put something on sale, I never get a buyer until I cancel the sell order.

Am I doing something wrong? Does my level (16) not permit trading, or what else is wrong there?

If you help me figuring this out, I'll happily trade the coins you're missing for about anything else and I guess there are tons of other users who wouldn't mind getting their BCH paid out in LTC or something, simply because that's better than not getting paid.

BCH always run out faster it gets filled everyday and goes out more often even though we always have buy orders open on Faucethub.

I have never figured out, if and how I could sell my BCH (or any other coin for that matter) on Faucethub.
The list of buy orders appears empty to me and if I put something on sale, I never get a buyer until I cancel the sell order.

Am I doing something wrong? Does my level (16) not permit trading, or what else is wrong there?

If you help me figuring this out, I'll happily trade the coins you're missing for about anything else and I guess there are tons of other users who wouldn't mind getting their BCH paid out in LTC or something, simply because that's better than not getting paid.
Activity: 100
What´s about the Bitcoincash-withdraws..Huh

since 5 days there are not enough funds to withdraw..  Embarrassed

File

since 5 days there are not enough funds to withdraw..  Embarrassed

Well, out of funds is clear enough for a message I think.
The bigger question is, why is that error message captcha protected?
If it cannot pay, putting a captcha in front of the error message only maximizes frustration for the users.

As a suggestion (and as seen on other sites) I'd say, either make sure it NEVER runs out of funds, or put the information of how many funds a faucet has in stock on the main page of the faucet, so users will even before making claims already see they will not get paid (at least not at this time).
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

since 5 days there are not enough funds to withdraw..  Embarrassed

File
There is no response from support and I lost the money I had in this faucet for which I worked many hours.
My recommendation is that you remove all your address before locked Your account  Undecided Undecided

Your account is locked because you are doing wrong there is no possibility of missing a simple captcha 44 times in a period or 4 hours so its not our fault but we don't want users who are using software's and bots to take away the money we worked hard on as well.

It's very sad you support these guys who are dedicated to swindling people, the same thing that happens to me, it will happen to you, with any pretext of going to brocade your account

Well, yes it will happen to anyone who is exploiting our system for sure so please stop with all innocence buddy we have rules and all who use our site they know it if you exploit our site then you will surely get ban.
This is what I earn with my work and I demand that I be paid
   Bitcore    282390    
   Potcoin    56075000    
   Bitcoin    930    
   Dogecoin    315000000       
   Dashcoin    3600       
   Blackcoin    20136000       
   Peercoin    5940000    
   Primecoin    4945000    
   Litecoin    4800       
   Ethereum    6840    
   Bitcoincash    5160
There is no response from support and I lost the money I had in this faucet for which I worked many hours.
My recommendation is that you remove all your address before locked Your account  Undecided Undecided

Your account is locked because you are doing wrong there is no possibility of missing a simple captcha 44 times in a period or 4 hours so its not our fault but we don't want users who are using software's and bots to take away the money we worked hard on as well.

It's very sad you support these guys who are dedicated to swindling people, the same thing that happens to me, it will happen to you, with any pretext of going to brocade your account

No offence but I am not sure dude when you have so much issues with our site then why you even using it?

That's not a secret, it has TWO reasons.

1) I've been stuck at the computer with a bad foot for some 2 months and during that time I got into cryptos.
On start I went for 100+ faucets, spending my whole day claiming, but then came my electricity bill and I had to realize, I pay more in electricity than I am claiming from faucets, so even if I REALLY have nothing better to do, claiming from faucets is a losing activity for well over 90% of all faucets in existence.

When I realized that I first tried contacting some faucets, suggesting improvements, such as "there's no point in a faucet paying 2 Satoshi once a minute, even if it COULD pay 120 satoshi an hour, the relation of time and value is plain ridiculous".
This way I made friends with the owner of Coins4Days, who appeared to be the ONLY faucet owner who EVER took my input seriously and we had a long discussion on Skype (even though he didn't follow my advice either).

Since that time I'm sorting out faucets that do pay above price of electricity, with ONE exception and that's your faucet.
The reason for that is, I came to you referred by the owner of Coins4Days and he (for a reason I cannot really imagine) insists that he wants to make your faucet, or better the referral bonus you pay his biggest source of faucet income.
He is all enthusiastic about it and somehow he keeps convincing me to stick with you.

But the longer this takes, the higher my loss becomes, because every single claim I make costs me money in form of electricity bill, the more I'm tempted to leave.
So here I am, wanting to do a friend a favour without paying with my own money for it.

2) I see potential in your site, it is well made and it is attractive due to a wide variety of coins, but under the given conditions of being a losing activity for everyone (except electricity providers) and the fact there are more and more faucets popping up paying more than 10 times of what you pay, I can easily predict, your faucet will go belly up within a few months.
Cutting payouts (or keeping them low from start) as a reaction to not enough income from ads is counter productive, simply because the less you pay, the less users you will have and the less you get from ads, meaning you're in a "race to the bottom".
I'd find that a pity because of the potential I see there, but as long as you're not willing to listen to your users, all I can do is point out my point of view and then ..... sooner or later ..... LEAVE.

Last but not least, let me add a question:
What's the point of a Peercoin faucet that pays 25,000 plus a 10,000 bonus claim every 15 minutes, if then max. withdrawal per day is limited to 200,000?
It means all active users will stop claiming after 6 claims, simply because they cannot withdraw more and that does NOT mean you're limiting payouts, you're in fact limiting your income by preventing users from seeing the ads that are your source of income.

Please contact me on skype (my skype id: bitvertise ) I will surely take advice and also will help you out!

Hello, I'm annoyed because my account is blocked, that money I earn with my work, I hope your prompt response. Angry Angry Cry
My account is : [email protected]

Hi, Please email our support : [email protected] and we will check why your account was blocked.

Your response from Coinpot Support

Hi,

Your account is blocked because you have missed 2nd captcha 44 times and we won't be able to unblock you for that.

Regards
Coinpot Support

yes, but something does not work well in the captchas, I contented correctly but it makes me wrong

and what about my money? that I won honestly and with my work
Activity: 1
I was blocked, I don't know why? Please unlock me. My username: kairlapov29. I wrote to the post office, but there is no answer! Waiting for an answer!
No offence but I am not sure dude when you have so much issues with our site then why you even using it?

1) I've been stuck at the computer with a bad foot for some 2 months and during that time I got into cryptos.
On start I went for 100+ faucets, spending my whole day claiming, but then came my electricity bill and I had to realize, I pay more in electricity than I am claiming from faucets, so even if I REALLY have nothing better to do, claiming from faucets is a losing activity for well over 90% of all faucets in existence.

When I realized that I first tried contacting some faucets, suggesting improvements, such as "there's no point in a faucet paying 2 Satoshi once a minute, even if it COULD pay 120 satoshi an hour, the relation of time and value is plain ridiculous".
This way I made friends with the owner of Coins4Days, who appeared to be the ONLY faucet owner who EVER took my input seriously and we had a long discussion on Skype (even though he didn't follow my advice either).

Since that time I'm sorting out faucets that do pay above price of electricity, with ONE exception and that's your faucet.
The reason for that is, I came to you referred by the owner of Coins4Days and he (for a reason I cannot really imagine) insists that he wants to make your faucet, or better the referral bonus you pay his biggest source of faucet income.
He is all enthusiastic about it and somehow he keeps convincing me to stick with you.

But the longer this takes, the higher my loss becomes, because every single claim I make costs me money in form of electricity bill, the more I'm tempted to leave.
So here I am, wanting to do a friend a favour without paying with my own money for it.

2) I see potential in your site, it is well made and it is attractive due to a wide variety of coins, but under the given conditions of being a losing activity for everyone (except electricity providers) and the fact there are more and more faucets popping up paying more than 10 times of what you pay, I can easily predict, your faucet will go belly up within a few months.
Cutting payouts (or keeping them low from start) as a reaction to not enough income from ads is counter productive, simply because the less you pay, the less users you will have and the less you get from ads, meaning you're in a "race to the bottom".
I'd find that a pity because of the potential I see there, but as long as you're not willing to listen to your users, all I can do is point out my point of view and then ..... sooner or later ..... LEAVE.

What's the point of a Peercoin faucet that pays 25,000 plus a 10,000 bonus claim every 15 minutes, if then max. withdrawal per day is limited to 200,000?
It means all active users will stop claiming after 6 claims, simply because they cannot withdraw more and that does NOT mean you're limiting payouts, you're in fact limiting your income by preventing users from seeing the ads that are your source of income.

Please contact me on skype (my skype id: bitvertise ) I will surely take advice and also will help you out!

Hello, I'm annoyed because my account is blocked, that money I earn with my work, I hope your prompt response. Angry Angry Cry

Hi, Please email our support : [email protected] and we will check why your account was blocked.

All the speed issues are fixed! Rewards has been raised as well almost double from before!

That's a good one.

Let's see:

Payout in LTC from 240 to 280 is almost double? Or in BTC from 10 to 10 unchanged is almost double? Maybe Dash from 100 to 120 is double? But BLK from 180K to 200K that must be double?
But then Primecoin, from 115,000 to 100,000 that surely is double?
Cmon, how did you make it through elementary school with that kind of math?

FYI: BLK is worth $0.40, you pay 0.002BLK or $0,0008 and for that you have a 12 seconds waiting timer before captcha, while 12 seconds electricity for an average computer exceeds $0.0008 or in other words, making a claim pays for real LESS than NOTHING.

The secondary captcha is a good joke, it comes up with this fat WARNING that you must solve it or else you will get banned, but every other time you click into it to solve it, a popunder makes it impossible, because the page reloads.
Wonder how often one can do that until you own ads get users banned because they couldn't solve captchas?

Speed issues solved? Have you EVER tried making a claim from your own server, say around this time right now?
The incredible 60 seconds lag after captcha is gone, but that's all, the rest is as slow as ever.
A roundtrip through your 10 faucets (excluding B3) takes full 15 minutes for a payout of all together $0.008, that's a rate even workers in Bangladesh wouldn't get up for; you could throw that in Sao Paulo in the streets of the slums on the ground, nobody would bend down to pick it up, let alone working 15 minutes for it.

And last but not least, what is all that worth, while half of your faucets are out of funds?

And FYI when we say double rewards its not about just the faucet reward it includes the bonus rewards itself. And we are paying all decent values more than other 90% faucet sites! And we always raise according to what we get from our advertisers and we cant pay from our pockets for sure!
All the speed issues are fixed! Rewards has been raised as well almost double from before!

That's a good one.

Let's see:

Payout in LTC from 240 to 280 is almost double? Or in BTC from 10 to 10 unchanged is almost double? Maybe Dash from 100 to 120 is double? But BLK from 180K to 200K that must be double?
But then Primecoin, from 115,000 to 100,000 that surely is double?
Cmon, how did you make it through elementary school with that kind of math?

FYI: BLK is worth $0.40, you pay 0.002BLK or $0.0008 and for that you have a 12 seconds waiting timer before captcha, while 12 seconds electricity for an average computer exceeds $0.0008 or in other words, making a claim pays for real LESS than NOTHING.

The secondary captcha is a good joke, it comes up with this fat WARNING that you must solve it or else you will get banned, but every other time you click into it to solve it, a popunder makes it impossible, because the page reloads.
Wonder how often one can do that until you own ads get users banned because they couldn't solve captchas?

Speed issues solved? Have you EVER tried making a claim from your own server, say around this time right now?
The incredible 60 seconds lag after captcha is gone, but that's all, the rest is as slow as ever.
A roundtrip through your 10 faucets (excluding B3) takes full 15 minutes for a payout of all together $0.008, that's a rate even workers in Bangladesh wouldn't get up for; you could throw that in Sao Paulo in the streets of the slums on the ground, nobody would bend down to pick it up, let alone working 15 minutes for it.

And last but not least, what is all that worth, while half of your faucets are out of funds?
Pages:
Jump to: