Pages:
Author

Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS - page 16. (Read 4331 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
All account locked issues only solved by email ( [email protected] ) When you email mention your username and email registered on the website. These blocks are because people failing 2nd captcha and we had to make it this way to fight with bots and software's!
Activity: 22
sory i have problem on http://coinpot.win/faucet that say my acoount is locked can you help me my account : kwantz

WARNING: Your account is locked and under review.

Failing 2nd captcha more than 20 times     ( maybe several times i wrong because 2 nd captcha very slow to show up )   ( It is a  your problem
    . the 2nd captcha does not work because your site is slow, so I could have several 2nd captcha failure records)

VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!                         ( I never use VPN / Proxy )
    Multiple accounts NOT allowed!               ( i don't have multiple account. only this account i have )
    Self-Referrals NOT allowed!                      ( i never referrals my self or to anyone because when i give my referal they never uses my referal so i never use my referral again )
    BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!    ( i don't know chat )
    TO MANY wrong captchas!                     ( maybe several times i wrong but I used it honestly ) 

my account = zhdlseoqkr
i don't never use vpn proxy also i don't use bot    I hope my account will work properly

More accounts blocked, I warned that these guys are scammers do not use this faucet anymore and tell your friends Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 3
sory i have problem on http://coinpot.win/faucet that say my acoount is locked can you help me my account : kwantz

Failing 2nd captcha more than 20 times     ( maybe several times i wrong because 2 nd captcha very slow to show up )   ( It is a  your problem
    . the 2nd captcha does not work because your site is slow, so I could have several 2nd captcha failure records)

Multiple accounts NOT allowed!               ( i don't have multiple account. only this account i have )
    Self-Referrals NOT allowed!                      ( i never referrals my self or to anyone because when i give my referal they never uses my referal so i never use my referral again )
    BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!    ( i don't know chat )
    TO MANY wrong captchas!                     ( maybe several times i wrong but I used it honestly ) 

my account = zhdlseoqkr
i don't never use vpn proxy also i don't use bot    I hope my account will work properly

Activity: 1

Failing 2nd captcha more than 20 times
VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
Multiple accounts NOT allowed!
Self-Referrals NOT allowed!
BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!

my account madmax1991
I did not violate the rules of the site, but I could make a few mistakes with the CAPTCHA. Check and unblock please my account
Activity: 2
I have a problem at http://coinpot.win/faucet, which says my acoount is locked. Can you help me with my account: pcelkamaa36
WARNING: Your account is locked or limited!

Failing 2nd captcha more than 20 times
VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
Multiple accounts NOT allowed!
Self-Referrals NOT allowed!
BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!

what should I do? I am human. Can I unlock my account?

Failing 2nd captcha more than 20 times     ( maybe several times i wrong because 2 nd captcha very slow to show up )
    BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!    ( i never chat with someone only focus to mine )
    TO MANY wrong captchas!                     ( maybe several times i wrong )

I can't reset my password since I don't receive the mail to reset it. I have checked every nook and cranny of my mailbox.
Username: mash42

Hi, We are trying to contact you from the email address but your email is not working its returning as mail delivery failed. if you can mail us from any other email or provide other email (not here on our support email) then we can surely help you out.
Hello, a question when are you going to pay me? I already have a few weeks Huh
I can't reset my password since I don't receive the mail to reset it. I have checked every nook and cranny of my mailbox.
Username: mash42
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
The pop-up issue seems to be resolved. Thanks.
Note that I am having a variety of issues with your site as of late. Firstly, many of your faucets are empty. I cannot withdraw BTC, BTX or BCH.

Secondly, you seem to have made a change to your popups. Using Safari, when the uclick.in popup comes up, it causes the window for coinpot.win to close. Then I need to reopen the site and try (and hope) to navigate to a withdraw page without it being empty or the site closing on me again.

Please resolve these issues soon or we will need to remove you from our listings on CryptoNinja.co

Thanks.

Hi,

BTX/BCH is having issues i agree but we try our best to fill everyday. BTC is filled and get refilled within 1 hour if funds are out.

Thank you for letting know about popup issue we have removed it, please let us know if you face any issue we are always here to resolve.
MY USERNAME IS vidharsana please unlock my account then i reasonly just mistake under many wrong captcha please re ope my account

Another one that they block for nonsense, and I'm sorry, friend, they're not going to pay you

we don’t block anyone for no reason we blocked you because we detect you failing captcha 44 times  in a row and that is impossible for anyone using our site properly! and the one you talking to his account had other issue unlike you!

That's not true, you do not have proof, and by the way when are you going to pay me?
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
Note that I am having a variety of issues with your site as of late. Firstly, many of your faucets are empty. I cannot withdraw BTC, BTX or BCH.

Secondly, you seem to have made a change to your popups. Using Safari, when the uclick.in popup comes up, it causes the window for coinpot.win to close. Then I need to reopen the site and try (and hope) to navigate to a withdraw page without it being empty or the site closing on me again.

Please resolve these issues soon or we will need to remove you from our listings on CryptoNinja.co

Thanks.
MY USERNAME IS vidharsana please unlock my account then i reasonly just mistake under many wrong captcha please re ope my account

Another one that they block for nonsense, and I'm sorry, friend, they're not going to pay you

we don’t block anyone for no reason we blocked you because we detect you failing captcha 44 times  in a row and that is impossible for anyone using our site properly! and the one you talking to his account had other issue unlike you!

дoбpый дeнь , тaкoй вoпpoc я oтпpaвил 640000000 b3coin oбмeнял нa эфиp , a мнe ничo нe пpишлo ?Увaжaeмaя aдминиcтpaция вы чeгo тaм дeлaeтe , вepнитe мнe иx или oтпpaвьтe https://faucethub.io/ кyдa я вывoдил

Can you please write in English so i can understand and respond accordingly Smiley
дoбpый дeнь , тaкoй вoпpoc я oтпpaвил 640000000 b3coin oбмeнял нa эфиp , a мнe ничo нe пpишлo ?Увaжaeмaя aдминиcтpaция вы чeгo тaм дeлaeтe , вepнитe мнe иx или oтпpaвьтe https://faucethub.io/ кyдa я вывoдил

My username is aspi. Hi, why my account has been blocked.

All account blocked issues are handled at [email protected] email there with your username.
Activity: 3
My username is aspi. Hi, why my account has been blocked.
Pages:
Jump to: