Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins with price lower price has more chances to moon? - page 16. (Read 2040 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 260
The price has nothing to say about what is going to happen with it. The price can also be at 300 dollar per coin, if there is enough room for the Marketcap to grow these expensive coins can moon very easy.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's not the price of the coin that is important, it's the market cap. Small cap coins are easier to pump - they are usually on just a couple of exchanges with low daily trading volume. Therefore a pump group can make the coin's price move quite substantially with only a small amount of money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
It depending on what you buy coins for.
If for pumps, then the minimum price criterion is good. If you want to buy and hold for many months - years, then selection is not determined by price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
YBU newcomers must first take the lower coin and choose from the strong ones because the risk of harm is great
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Coins with lower prices have more chances in the month? this question is possible to happen because of the current situation in bitcoin. thanks.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
I always thought that initial coin price is not important, because there is no difference between buying 1000 coins at $0.001 or 0.001 coin at $1000. Buy most of my friends who are newbie in crypto prefer buying low cost coins ("BTC is already $15000 but Rillple is still cheap").
Maybe that means that new people coming to crypto would prefer new altcoins (especially altcoins with lower price and more total supply) rather then BTC, ETH and other > 1000$ coins?
Also with cheaper coins it's simply easier to calculate whey purchasing something with crypto. I'm sure everyone is using calculators while trading on BTC/* pairs))
Pages:
Jump to: