Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinsbee.com - Buy gift cards with about 50 crypto currencies! - page 2. (Read 6201 times)

staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
I can't believe I'm suggesting BitPay, but you may want to look into them for alternative (and cheaper) payment methods. They announced yesterday that they'll soon start supporting stablecoins on the polygon network.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
We would be very happy if you tell us what u think about the new version.  Smiley
It's an attractive design, but I feel the content on the homepage is a bit all over the place [especially when viewed on larger screens (e.g. desktop)], so IMO it just needs a bit of minimalist approach to make it flawless Smiley
- It'd be nice to also see everything in dark mode.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
issue was on my side and has been solved very good

Nice site and fast support

5/5 rating
Activity: 369
Merit: 135
Our team always answers as fast as possible. On weekends or night at our timezone (Germany) there could be a small delay. But we saw that they already answered your ticket. Smiley
Done i hope for fast reply please
Ticket id : #6155
I have buyed 500 $ Itunes gift card
but didnt received anything not even confirmation email

Issue could be i have used a trashmail might be there any email receiving problem ?

WHat should i do now ?

It has been now over a hour

Contact our Support with all details and they will help you: https://help.coinsbee.com
Yes, the Trashmail Services are not really safe. You don't need to use Trashmail. We only sent order emails, never any other emails. (only if you sign up to the Newsletter)
I have buyed 500 $ Itunes gift card
but didnt received anything not even confirmation email

Issue could be i have used a trashmail might be there any email receiving problem ?

WHat should i do now ?

It has been now over a hour
copper member
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4065
Congratz for the new look.

1 or 2 very small things

- the text on the products page is really too big. I'm talking about "buy with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies"
- the products description (about/help/ToS) should be placed before "select option----price"

it gives more sense to the structure of the page.

The color of the bee should be changed (or bigger), maybe with the gold/yellow color used for "bee" in Coinsbee.
I find it less visible, not sure how to say. Before the bee was in a dark background

beside this, the loading speed is always awesome. If all websites could be optimized like coinsbee...

edit:

the text on the products page is really too big. I'm talking about "buy with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies"

I forgot my zoom is at 125% 🤓
 Checking with 100% it is better but could still be reduced.
REDESIGN

We are happy to launch the Redesign of our Website. We tried to get a fresh, userfriendly Design.

We would be very happy if you tell us what u think about the new version.  Smiley

www.coinsbee.com

I have noticed something in your OP and I am not sure anyone mentioned it to you before. It's a big discussion with hundreds of discussions so apologies if it was brought up before.

In your OP, you have that part that mentions the supported cryptocurrencies. Underneath the coin icons, there is a text that says: show all mobile phone credits brands. The link takes us to correct location (https://www.coinsbee.com/en/supported_cryptocurrencies), but the text on the the button is misleading. It's actually copied from the last part of your OP where you talk about mobile phone credit.

I guess it would be better if it said: show all supported cryptocurrencies instead.

We corrected that. Thx for the hint!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
I have noticed something in your OP and I am not sure anyone mentioned it to you before. It's a big discussion with hundreds of posts so apologies if it was brought up before.

In your OP, you have that part that mentions the supported cryptocurrencies. Underneath the coin icons, there is a text that says: show all mobile phone credits brands. The link takes us to correct location (https://www.coinsbee.com/en/supported_cryptocurrencies), but the text on the the button is misleading. It's actually copied from the last part of your OP where you talk about mobile phone credit.

I guess it would be better if it said: show all supported cryptocurrencies instead.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
Thx for the hint! Which networks have the highest potential in ur opinion (users+fees)?
We are working at the moment on a cheaper solution.

BSC (BEP20) its a good one.... low fees
staff
Thx for the hint! Which networks have the highest potential in ur opinion (users+fees)?

AFAIK, Solana and Polygon have the highest userbase. Neither should cost more than 0.01$ per transaction. Since there are a lot of tokens on both networks, I'd recommend starting with the native tokens obviously + a few stable coins.
staff
-snip-
What else do you miss at the moment?

I already suggested this a long time ago but... any plans to support more coins from cheaper networks? From the look of it, I'm guessing that CoinGate has no intention to do that? I'm not sure if you're willing to change them with another provider, but I recently came across Paybolt. I'm not sure if they're good, but I know they support multiple networks so it may be worth checking.
Plastic cards didn't exist of this supplier. Sorry.
copper member

Hi Smiley

Nice addition but I'm confused about something.

The cards sold on Coinsbee are only virtual or we can use the vouchers for plastic ones? Because reading their website it looks like they have both products but I'm unable to find something about the cost of a plastic card or the costs linked to it (ATMs fees,...)

I thought they were PrepaiDigitalSolutions cards (which is a piece of shit) and had rebranded but they are another supplier, which is a plus
Since it's cheaper than PCS, I could be interested if they have a plastic MC.
We added a new Mastercard product.  Wink
What else do you miss at the moment?

For which country do you need it?

For the best country, and there is only 1 (ok just joking)...
I am from France, but there are certainly people from other countries interested in seeing their country too

Thank you  Smiley

We make Airbnb available now for France (also for Spain, Italy, Germany, UK and US). It took some time to get it.
Uber we also trying to get for France.  Wink
copper member

For which country do you need it?

For the best country, and there is only 1 (ok just joking)...
I am from France, but there are certainly people from other countries interested in seeing their country too

Thank you  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: