Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinsMarkets.com IS DOWN! - page 10. (Read 18362 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 516
March 09, 2018, 01:56:05 PM
They are a joke, I don't even understand what the fuck are they even trying to do here. ''More coin will be enabled this week..'' I mean seriously? What the hell are they going to do, enable coin by coin? Why the fuck would they that? How they haven't solved their issues yet is a mystery to me. Anyone could have done a better job than them.

This also makes me believe that they are somehow being forced into releasing coins, otherwise this would make no sense. They are basically saying: No, we will not fix the website ever and you are going to have to withdraw coin by coin all your assets.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 01:08:09 PM
Well. it is more active than it was in the last 2 months. People can even login. So?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
March 09, 2018, 01:00:29 PM
Guys . . .

Coinsmarkets is gone. Done for. They are down for the count. It's a wrap. Put a fork in it.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 05:36:07 AM
yes I think we can say goodbye to our money Sad pity ...
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 03:51:26 PM

Coinsmarket is a complete and total soggy shit diaper.

It looks to be up and running again - I have been able to log in right now. So there might be bright future ahead !

Until they do the ethical thing and allow coin withdrawal for every coin that is listed there I don't see any bright future.

Coinsmarkets is over, they don't know it yet, but the customers know. Withdraw coins and forget about them ASAP. What coinsmakets did is terror
in action for the last 2+ months.

coinsmarkets future will last as long as it takes for every smart person who has coins on coinsmarkets to withdraw all currency from that ****hole of an exchange and never look back! Angry
well i think coinsmarkets will be around for quite a while- besides the reason you state- just due to the fact that it was/is a really great( well mainly cheap but also due to staking) plattform to list new coins and gain rather a big volume in a short time...so unless there will be a good alternative i think people will still use it..
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 03:33:25 PM
It looks to be up and running again - I have been able to log in right now. So there might be bright future ahead !

Until they do the ethical thing and allow coin withdrawal for every coin that is listed there I don't see any bright future.

Coinsmarkets is over, they don't know it yet, but the customers know. Withdraw coins and forget about them ASAP. What coinsmakets did is terror

coinsmarkets future will last as long as it takes for every smart person who has coins on coinsmarkets to withdraw all currency from that ****hole of an exchange and never look back! Angry
well i think coinsmarkets will be around for quite a while- besides the reason you state- just due to the fact that it was/is a really great( well mainly cheap but also due to staking) plattform to list new coins and gain rather a big volume in a short time...so unless there will be a good alternative i think people will still use it..
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

Activity: 168
Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday
March 08, 2018, 02:33:16 PM
well, it is thursday, this week does not have so many days left at all. i would feel very fine without being left with the feeling, that i am no longer kind of a hostage. so let´s hope they will give the freedom to the BTC they block since ... oh well, more than 2 months.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
March 08, 2018, 12:06:29 PM
Besides EAC, all other coins seem to remain in lockdown. The lack of clear communication is not helping either. I guess we will have to continue to wait.
Activity: 88
March 08, 2018, 08:22:10 AM
It seems that the CM decided to grant amnesty to its prisoners. Well, let's see ... Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 67
March 08, 2018, 07:16:20 AM
Message on the official website: "More coin will be enabled this week.."

i really hope more than one coins and some popular coins Smiley
Activity: 1
March 08, 2018, 05:46:05 AM
Hello everyone I joined the blog to report that yesterday evening March 7, 2018 I managed to withdraw my Electra.  Cool
I just had to regenerate the password and the old PIN worked.  Cool
Activity: 88
March 08, 2018, 04:35:56 AM
Message on the official website: "More coin will be enabled this week.."

Activity: 34
March 08, 2018, 04:12:58 AM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
March 07, 2018, 08:27:02 PM

Activity: 154
Merit: 24
March 07, 2018, 08:14:29 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 08:21:04 AM
is it possible that we all stand together and sue them?
Activity: 381
March 05, 2018, 03:06:04 PM
yeah it is indeed frustrating these days...lookingg at the coins and being kind of helpless..
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
March 05, 2018, 07:32:13 AM
i look into this post daily and i hope every day, there is a good news... but somehow it does not look like it. oh man...
Activity: 20
March 05, 2018, 12:12:26 AM
website is REALLY down right now. which hopefully means it is coming back!

Did you really just say that?
Pages:
Jump to: