Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinsMarkets.com IS DOWN! - page 7. (Read 18362 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 04:07:06 PM
COLX would be a good start  Cheesy

Its been confirmed that CM has been dumping coins on cryptopia

https://github.com/ColossusCoinXT/Documentation/blob/master/CM_PressRelease.pdf
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 08:27:41 AM
I was able to log in today "as usual", whatever this means nowadays for CM. But at this point they really could start to release the withdrawel of some more coins. People have now been patient for a very long time.
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 01:18:20 AM
do you guys are still able to log in to CM? i dont get new emails to whitelist my ip anymore since 2-3 days...
Yes, log in to CM enable.

thanks i guess i keep trying then ...just hope we get our stke rewards one day Tongue
Activity: 88
April 13, 2018, 04:37:44 PM
I think that if within 1-2 months CM does not return BTC and LTC, we can try to open a fund and collect money - a reward for finding people from CM who like rats are hiding now. When the reward reaches 0.5-1 BTC, they will be found, and then we will decide.
Activity: 88
April 13, 2018, 04:28:34 PM
do you guys are still able to log in to CM? i dont get new emails to whitelist my ip anymore since 2-3 days...
Yes, log in to CM enable.
April 13, 2018, 03:05:37 PM
April 13, 2018, 07:23:23 AM
The only thing they are "trying" is play for time. They used customer funds for speculation and then the market broke down.

Now they only release worthless shitcoins without any value to remain in business eventually and see the market recover.

Coinsmarkets was probably not a scam from beginning, they however tapped into funds not belonging to them to make a fast buck, lost the money, and now they are a scam.

Are you just speculating? Or do you have some valid information you would like to share with the rest of us? It is not unlikely, what you propose, but at this point there is no evidence for this whatsoever. But feel free to provide it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ColossuscoinX/comments/8bpzji/coinsmarkets_update/

Well, i have to say that does not sound good for the people behind CM! And if they embezzled coins, they will get caught at some point. Apart from that, why have people so many coins on an small and "dubious" exchange like CM in the first place? ALQAYS store your assets on your privatley controlled wallets. I thought that is common sense by now.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 08:44:08 PM
The only thing they are "trying" is play for time. They used customer funds for speculation and then the market broke down.

Now they only release worthless shitcoins without any value to remain in business eventually and see the market recover.

Coinsmarkets was probably not a scam from beginning, they however tapped into funds not belonging to them to make a fast buck, lost the money, and now they are a scam.

Are you just speculating? Or do you have some valid information you would like to share with the rest of us? It is not unlikely, what you propose, but at this point there is no evidence for this whatsoever. But feel free to provide it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ColossuscoinX/comments/8bpzji/coinsmarkets_update/
April 12, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
April 11, 2018, 03:56:26 PM
COLX would be a good start  Cheesy
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 02:04:50 PM
LCS,TGAO,MIC3,BIO,GCH,SEO,BITCAPS,DOGIT,DLISK,XMAS,MLC,SPERO,OILMiner,STC,XCN,JOY,AIB,TRBO,TST,BHS are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow .

Huh Huh Huh

LOL

Want to take bets on the probability of them ever allowing btc withdrawals?  Grin

I've got a few hundred thousand COLX on there that I've washed my hands of . . if I can get my COLX and BTC back, cool. But I don't expect anything at this point. 

"BTC", never heard of that one.  Obviously getting major coins like SPERO and DOGIT working should be top priority.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
April 11, 2018, 12:40:59 PM
LCS,TGAO,MIC3,BIO,GCH,SEO,BITCAPS,DOGIT,DLISK,XMAS,MLC,SPERO,OILMiner,STC,XCN,JOY,AIB,TRBO,TST,BHS are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow .

Huh Huh Huh

LOL

Want to take bets on the probability of them ever allowing btc withdrawals?  Grin

I've got a few hundred thousand COLX on there that I've washed my hands of . . if I can get my COLX and BTC back, cool. But I don't expect anything at this point. 
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
April 11, 2018, 08:33:29 AM
At least it is moving into the right direction.
Activity: 39
April 11, 2018, 08:24:39 AM

Huh Huh Huh
April 10, 2018, 09:48:06 AM
At some point they have to come to the more mainstream coins...hopefully. But i am glad to be able to log in again. At least now i can download my history, which is kind of important for tax purposes, i guess. Let's keep up the good faith, that they restore everything eventually.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 04:44:32 AM
I don't think anyone posted, but the last banner text update was this:
"aerm,ivc,spc,Bix,KLT,BTCX,HIGHT,LTK,BCCS,LTG,radia,MYCE,jew,puzcoin are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow ."

I think that has been up over a week though.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
April 06, 2018, 12:01:49 AM

April 05, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

It's scandalous this CoinsMarkets management! I could not withdraw my funds for several weeks. Customer service is non-existent! Stir up at CoinsMarkets ! lazy band!  https://coinsmarkets.com/walletstatus.php?ticker=VIOG

Angry

But what is Viog if not a shit coin? It'll probably be open before BTC.

At this date a coin that dropped from $19000 to $7200 is a shitcoin, so bitcoin is a shitcoin. a coin that dropped from $2.44to $0.52 is a shitcoin, so ripple is a shitcoin. Any coin that causes damage is a bigger shitcoin coin than coin that cause less damage. So please use the terminology carefully.
haha so i am wondering now that my frist coins start to be freeed on coinsmarkets...how much of shitcoin do i have...seems i have the less shitcoin in my pockets Tongue
on a more serious note- is there any information when trading might strat again?
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 07:19:43 PM
At least they seem to be trying, I thought I could write off my coins but you seem to get some back Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
April 03, 2018, 01:42:03 PM
I think it's a new name, I'm always optimistic with coinsmarkets to get back because I also have assets that I keep there. best wishes for all of us
Pages:
Jump to: