Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinsMarkets.com IS DOWN! - page 8. (Read 18362 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
March 30, 2018, 03:54:33 AM
Ripple certainly is a shitcoin Smiley. Actually it is not even a coin. Just shit.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 03:51:23 AM

It's scandalous this CoinsMarkets management! I could not withdraw my funds for several weeks. Customer service is non-existent! Stir up at CoinsMarkets ! lazy band!  https://coinsmarkets.com/walletstatus.php?ticker=VIOG

Angry

But what is Viog if not a shit coin? It'll probably be open before BTC.

At this date a coin that dropped from $19000 to $7200 is a shitcoin, so bitcoin is a shitcoin. a coin that dropped from $2.44to $0.52 is a shitcoin, so ripple is a shitcoin. Any coin that causes damage is a bigger shitcoin coin than coin that cause less damage. So please use the terminology carefully.
Activity: 20
March 30, 2018, 01:42:11 AM

It's scandalous this CoinsMarkets management! I could not withdraw my funds for several weeks. Customer service is non-existent! Stir up at CoinsMarkets ! lazy band!  https://coinsmarkets.com/walletstatus.php?ticker=VIOG

Angry

But what is Viog if not a shit coin? It'll probably be open before BTC.
March 28, 2018, 05:11:31 AM
It is one explanation, however, I don't see very much evidence that it is the correct one. It might be partially correct or totally incorrect. Maybe it's fully correct? I don't know, but I have a few wallet addresses and not one of them have any withdrawals showing up on the Block Explorer for the respective coins.

Edit: "ACCO,likes,Sigt,mgn,castle,GIRO,URALS,YTN,VAL,SWEEP,Matrix are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow ."

More Shitcoins opened up, still none of my Shitcoins, but I've resigned myself to their loss.
I still have 30m IFLT in there, so that's potentially also some money, so I hope they come up with that sometime.
As I said, I believe it really depends on a general market recovery. So there is still hope for us with shitcoins Smiley
March 28, 2018, 02:51:10 AM
It is one explanation, however, I don't see very much evidence that it is the correct one. It might be partially correct or totally incorrect. Maybe it's fully correct? I don't know, but I have a few wallet addresses and not one of them have any withdrawals showing up on the Block Explorer for the respective coins.

Edit: "ACCO,likes,Sigt,mgn,castle,GIRO,URALS,YTN,VAL,SWEEP,Matrix are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow ."

More Shitcoins opened up, still none of my Shitcoins, but I've resigned myself to their loss.
March 28, 2018, 02:31:18 AM
What I said is I believe they have speculated with customer funds, then the market went down and money was lost. Now they play for time to eventually recover some, which is unlikely in the current market.

How to play for time? Release worthless shitcoins they can cross finance with the limited funds they have left and still appear to be an intact exchange with just a "few server problems".  

This hypothesis is supported by other people who traced their released coins which came from masternode returns.

I don't believe this BS anymore, funds are gone and this is one but perhaps not the only explanation.
March 28, 2018, 01:40:15 AM
Not a single coin of any value was opened for withdrawal so far, only worthless shitcoins.

That wasn't your claim. You said the wallets were emptied, yet you offered no evidence to support your claim. Onus Probandi...

It's easy to make all kinds of wild accusations, but without evidence, you start to look like Stormy Daniels, with the huge pupils and all.

March 27, 2018, 11:53:31 PM
You can see evidence clearly on their website. Not a single coin of any value was opened for withdrawal so far, only worthless shitcoins.

But it's again interesting to see that noobs come here to pretend the contrary  Cool
March 27, 2018, 04:25:02 PM
BTC, LTC, others, you name them are not accessible as there are no more funds in there, they are gone, you got robbed.

I haven't seen any corroborating evidence. Instead, I see evidence supporting the contrary. Regardless of how slow they are moving, it is a positive development.
March 27, 2018, 11:08:02 AM
Nothing is working. They are just playing for time.

The only coins they opened so far are worthless shitcoins that don't really matter.

BTC, LTC, others, you name them are not accessible as there are no more funds in there, they are gone, you got robbed. Realize it finally.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 10:08:44 AM
Yes, we can all agree that their crysis management was not the best. But at least they tried and it seems like it is working...slowly...but better than nothing, right?!
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 03:42:30 AM
They really have put to much effort into restoring the page and making withdraws available again to abandon the site now. It seems they really had just an awful lot of technical problems in the last month. I put my faith in them to get the site completely back up and running again I will trade there again, when they enable alqo.

I didn't think that they had abandoned the site/run away, but they really should have enabled withdrawals as soon as they realised that this wasn't going to be a quick, easy migration.  In fact they did the opposite and it looked like they disabled or deleted the withdrawal code back in January without telling anyone that they had done so, only re-enabling it recently and only for specific coins.  If they had allowed everyone to withdraw while they sorted themselves out then I doubt that there would have been as much of a backlash from frustrated users (which I initially tried to discourage as I know how complex IT can be) and they would have had time and less interference to get the migration sorted out.  * Sigh *
Activity: 38
March 26, 2018, 07:37:20 PM
Just wished that things would move faster, that would maybe restore some confidence...
Activity: 67
March 26, 2018, 01:39:26 PM
they are not really good to communicate the info of what coins are up.

really hard to find it
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 10:24:54 AM
They really have put to much effort into restoring the page and making withdraws available again to abandon the site now. It seems they really had just an awful lot of technical problems in the last month. I put my faith in them to get the site completely back up and running again I will trade there again, when they enable alqo.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
March 24, 2018, 02:20:06 AM
well i truly hope we get the pos reward...otherwise bad feeling shere from my side:/

I'm just hoping they open access to my Comp Coin and BTC. The staking rewards for Comp and Emb would be nice, but I have my (small) doubts. The fact that they've gotten this far offers a little hope.

I never expected them to be at this stage of recovery to be honest.

I had just about given up hope of getting any of my funds, so now I don't feel the need to withdraw
even though none of my coins are available yet.

I think I'll play along and see how everything pans out.

staking rewards would be a major bonus
March 23, 2018, 10:10:55 PM
well i truly hope we get the pos reward...otherwise bad feeling shere from my side:/

I'm just hoping they open access to my Comp Coin and BTC. The staking rewards for Comp and Emb would be nice, but I have my (small) doubts. The fact that they've gotten this far offers a little hope.
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 04:22:06 PM
After checking what was the origin of my withdrawn funds from CoinsMarkets it looks like some of them came from Masternode profits. These were either their separate funds or they chose to make a profit during this two-month-long downtime.
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
March 21, 2018, 06:53:54 PM
After checking what was the origin of my withdrawn funds from CoinsMarkets it looks like some of them came from Masternode profits. These were either their separate funds or they chose to make a profit during this two-month-long downtime.
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 05:25:06 PM
They've probably speculated with real money in real coins and then the market went down. They play for time now that it will recover in this year eventually. This is also the reason they did not run, was just not worth it.
if this would be ture...the greed of humans has no limits...i mean they kept 50%(tbc) of the stakes and trading feess....i wonder how much they made per day...
Pages:
Jump to: