Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinsMarkets.com IS DOWN! - page 20. (Read 18362 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 10:01:25 PM
last update

Trading will be enabled in few hours .
Activity: 82
February 01, 2018, 09:56:11 PM
Oh, coinsmarkets.com UI is back. Now we can start to talk. But, there is that same msg "We are checking with different hosting now. Process taking longer than expected with fixing DB , All coins are safe ."
At least, change it to something new, like now we are starting at the beginning, give us at least a couple of months and will be ready up and running in no time ...either way, i am celebrating

Coinsmarkets for the win, coinsmarkets for the win....lets make coinsmarkets great, fuck those Suits like coinbase or binance or whatever...dont sell or withdraw your coins immediately, lets show some love, respect(for the team, because it is soooo little) and hodl

Dont sell and withdraw because we will all suffer on those decisions, we will all lose money, no metter what you do, sell or withdraw...you will not outsmart anyone with those actions.
Lets show what real community can do

In case you haven't seen:
https://coinsmarkets.com/news.php

Keep refreshing until you see "Time : 2018-01-30"

I have checked, dont correct me when i'm speaking Wink
February 01, 2018, 09:54:26 PM
guys! Trading will be online soon!!! yeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii , wasa wasa wasa coinsmarkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Smiley

Congrats guys, lets roll!
Activity: 88
February 01, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

If you look at wallets through IP, they are online.
Activity: 4
February 01, 2018, 01:18:07 PM
All wallets offline now : https://coinsmarkets.com//walletstatus.php
Activity: 16
February 01, 2018, 12:53:49 PM
Oh, coinsmarkets.com UI is back. Now we can start to talk. But, there is that same msg "We are checking with different hosting now. Process taking longer than expected with fixing DB , All coins are safe ."
At least, change it to something new, like now we are starting at the beginning, give us at least a couple of months and will be ready up and running in no time ...either way, i am celebrating

Coinsmarkets for the win, coinsmarkets for the win....lets make coinsmarkets great, fuck those Suits like coinbase or binance or whatever...dont sell or withdraw your coins immediately, lets show some love, respect(for the team, because it is soooo little) and hodl

Dont sell and withdraw because we will all suffer on those decisions, we will all lose money, no metter what you do, sell or withdraw...you will not outsmart anyone with those actions.

In case you haven't seen:
https://coinsmarkets.com/news.php

Keep refreshing until you see "Time : 2018-01-30"
February 01, 2018, 09:36:21 AM
the good thing for coins is maybe the have go to the moon and because we cannot withdraw it, we have make more money  Smiley
February 01, 2018, 09:04:29 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
February 01, 2018, 06:19:25 AM
I lost 1.5 BTC on coinsmarket.
They have never sent any emails. So disappointed
That's ok. If you are too stupid to read, you should work on your education. Not on coins :p
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 04:56:43 AM
I lost 1.5 BTC on coinsmarket.
They have never sent any emails. So disappointed
Activity: 15
February 01, 2018, 01:31:52 AM
the ddos attacks won... and coinmarkets didn't back it up... we all fucked.
February 01, 2018, 12:20:31 AM
maybe they will limit the amount you can withdraw for some days
January 31, 2018, 11:56:34 PM
As soon as they are back you lemmings will run there and dump all your coins for a huge discount, just to get out.

Looking forward to this and making some nice bargains.

Heads up folks, shopping weekend is coming, or next week?!  Wink
Activity: 229
January 31, 2018, 05:25:35 PM
"An email was sent to your email, please click on it"

ok where is email Huh
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
January 31, 2018, 04:38:27 PM
Keyboard warriors making it worse for all concerned. Let’s hope they learned a lesson. The absence of fixes could mean that the DB error they have is serious.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 04:13:25 PM
They could have done all of it, either run away, or open again, in half the time if all your morons would have shut your mouth. Now the outcome is still open. And more idiots will make trouble.

Lesson to be learnt, never do any public service. Never. Ever.

Yeap  the "Report a scam on Netherlands etc" or the calling on host service did damage

Again GJ people
January 31, 2018, 01:31:00 PM
They could have done all of it, either run away, or open again, in half the time if all your morons would have shut your mouth. Now the outcome is still open. And more idiots will make trouble.

Lesson to be learnt, never do any public service. Never. Ever.
Activity: 308
January 31, 2018, 11:49:46 AM
Well at least we have now something to wait
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
January 31, 2018, 11:24:02 AM
Well its opening now at least thank god. I hope they deliver. Though before long i am sure people will also start complaining about stakes Tongue
January 31, 2018, 10:23:43 AM
I hope all the wallets was still staking so when they are back they can "give" some coins to all coins holder
Pages:
Jump to: