Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinTracking - Profit/Loss Portfolio and Tax Reporting for Digital Currencies - page 5. (Read 121790 times)

legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Thank you for the nice feedback.
Yes, just switch to CSP mode on Enter Coins page (site will load slower then) and use the search field and add "withdrawal" in there. You could even add a ticker or a date here as well. Otherwise all withdrawal transactions will be listed there.
You need to set a custom price for your NFTs then like for other unlisted tokens. We are working on an NFT report page with more functionality here, but it will take some time.

I think I have figured out the NFTs - it doesn't show the final balances but I have them in there.

I can filter by just Withdrawals - but I need Withdrawals & Deposits so I can find Withdrawals that don't have a matching deposit.
Activity: 814
Merit: 46
Thank you for the nice feedback.
Yes, just switch to CSP mode on Enter Coins page (site will load slower then) and use the search field and add "withdrawal" in there. You could even add a ticker or a date here as well. Otherwise all withdrawal transactions will be listed there.
You need to set a custom price for your NFTs then like for other unlisted tokens. We are working on an NFT report page with more functionality here, but it will take some time.
legendary
Hey guys, just to re-iterate whoever built this it is increadibly useful and better than any of the other tax software I tried. Which were three of the other biggest names.

There is one thing I'm trying to do. Is there any way to filter "Withdrawals" that do not have a corresponding "Deposit"? I need to resolve a bunch of stuff manually on transactions that were withdrawn to a wallet that the system can't import that I will need to add manually.

Also s there a way to include assets that are not included in the recognized assets in the Current Balance page? I have assets like NFTs that are not in the software and would like a way to see my final balances as it helps me track down any missing transactions.

Updates and Improvements

API
- New API import: DFX.swiss
- Kraken (improved Staking import)
- Kraken Futures (improved PnL and fee import)
- Coinbase (support for Advanced Trading)

CSV
- New CSV import: Northcrypto, Coinmetro und DFX.swiss
- Pocket Bitcoin (update for timestamps)
- Swissborg (support for new format)
- HitBTC (improved fee import)
- Crypto.com (import Cashback Rewards as non taxable event)
- GEMINI (support for Earn transactions)
- Kraken Futures (update for PnL and fee imports and support for new format)
- NEXO (support for withdrawalcredit)

Blockchain
- New import: Elrond
- improvements for Ethereum, Polkadot and Solana (see FAQ "My blockchain transactions are not imported correctly. Why?")
- improvements for the NFT import

Other
- Several Ticker updates for correct assignments and price history
- Updates for tax reports (Germany, Switzerland, US)
- Android App Update with several improvements
- Improved Live View sorting
- New Partner Benefits

Source: https://cointracking.info/new_features.php
If you're using client side processing (CSP mode) on Enter Coins page you can use "regex" for that. So enable client side processing, enable regex and put there USD$ there.
legendary
I'm doing some resolution to try to hunt down why I sold more USD than I purchased. Is there any way to filter all USD transactions - without getting USDC & USDT with exact match in search instead of like? I've tried "USD" and it doesn't seem work like google.
You can always use a start date and adjust this date. Only transactions after this date will be imported then.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hi, Is there a way to have blockchain imports only import from "last import" date automatically. Only way I have found is to constantly manually adjusting date settings in "Optional settings and filters" to match "last import' date.
It would be great for this to have a toggle option Smiley

Thanks
All leveraged trades are imported as PnL data (profit and loss as a result of a closed position) provided by the exchange. Those PnL data are e.g. imported as transaction types "margin loss" and "margin profit". See this FAQ as well: How is Margin Loss Δ (delta) calculated ? (https://cointracking.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/29000037668?lang=en)
And the exchanges have to provide those PnL data as we cannot calculate them on our own. So you can make them aware of those PnL data which are needed.
Activity: 12
Hi, I did some futures trading on Poloniex and thety don;t show up on cointracking with the API. I don't see a way to import them by CSV.  Will you be adding this?
You can check the trade list (full view) report (https://cointracking.info/trades_full.php) and filter and search there for everything e.g. names or filter or search dates. And via "manage columns" you can add the data which you want to see as well.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
Is there a way to search for multiple tokens at the same time, mainly wanting to display all transactions for a token which has been staked. So want to search for the token and the LP token so i can easily view all transactions.
Updates and Improvements
API
- Coinbase (support for new transaction types)
- Bittrex (Support for larger number of transactions)

CSV
- new CSV imports: Yield App + Bityard
- Coinbase PRO (Optimization of internal transactions to Coinbase)
- Gate.io, Hotbit, Electrum Wallet, GEMINI, OKCoin (Support for new format)
- Digital Surge, Coinbase, NEXO, Swyftx, Hodlnaut (Support for new transaction types)
- BlockFi (Support for the withdrawal fee)

Blockchain
- improvements for Terra, Tron, Ethereum (see FAQ "My blockchain transactions are not imported correctly. Why?")
- new imports: Arbitrum, Optimistic, Cronos, Elrond
- Non taxable option for Liquidity Pools added
- Xpub import for BTC, BCH, BSC, DASH, DOGE, LTC, ZEC

Other
- Extension of tax reports (Germany, Australia)
- new CoinTracking Android mobile app version with numerous improvements

Thank you Mat. You could send us a ticket/E-Mail ([email protected]) sending a walletID/transaction hash and we add this then to our list. Thank you in advance.
For now please adjust them manually.

Done. I also sent a second instance of this happening.

BUT, last night another two nft's were sold through gem.xyz and this time cointracking imported correctly. Only difference I can tell was it was too a different eth wallet. I also sent this transaction in the email for your team to check over Smiley
Thank you Mat. You could send us a ticket/E-Mail ([email protected]) sending a walletID/transaction hash and we add this then to our list. Thank you in advance.
For now please adjust them manually.
Hi.
It seems when someone uses a service like gem.xyz to purchase multiple NFT's in one contract cointracking fails to generate the sale accurately.
Two items were purchased for 0.39eth each (TOTAL 0.78eth), but cointracking has imported the trade as Two items sold for a TOTAL of 0.39eth.

This has happened a number of times now.
Just letting you know Smiley

Mat
Updates and Improvements

API
- bitcoin.de (trading fees fix)
- Independent Reserve (support for Self Trades)
- MEXC (diverse improvements)

CSV
- Binance (support for new format, Liquid Swap, Launchpad, Leverage Token Purchase and Swap Staking)
- Bitpanda PRO (support for new format)
- bitcoin.de (trading fees fix)
- NEXO (support for new format and new transaction types)
- Hodlnaut (support for new format)

Blockchain
- Improvements for BSC, AVAX, TRX, ETH, MATIC/Polygon (see FAQ "My blockchain transactions are not imported correctly. Why?")

Other
- Multi methods tax years (different calculation methods now possible for each tax year)
- Gift and Donation report (new column with gain/loss)
- German Tax report improved (footer)
- Excel import improved (number format update)
- T1135 form improved
- Tax report: Date format matches account settings format
- Beta integration for French tax reports via our partner COQONUT.FR

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Did you hit the "update trade pairs" button? It is technically mandatory with Binance API: https://cointracking.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/29000020613?lang=en

It must be that then! I wasn't aware. Thanks
@theratears
Could you please send us a ticket/E-Mail ([email protected]) with your account name? Thx.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
Trying to add a Bitfinex API and getting this error "API Error message: apikey: digest invalid "

I have tried all different combinations of V1 and V2 with/without margin trades etc
Pages:
Jump to: