Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinWallet.eu Stress Test Cancelled + Bitcoin Giveaway - page 19. (Read 98876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Okay I want to stop right now. I want to get that fat balance (1.8965 bitcoins as of now) but I know that I just can't due to BC cannot do it for me. Electrum keeps crashing, I have Core running on a different machine and it is in my brother's right now. It's just great to see that I have gathered that much in a span of 36 minutes, though I cannot send it to my address. :v

If you could (or anyone could by that time you saw that number) you wouldn't "have" 1.8965 BTCs looking at you from your screen Grin
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Okay I want to stop right now. I want to get that fat balance (1.8965 bitcoins as of now) but I know that I just can't due to BC cannot do it for me. Electrum keeps crashing, I have Core running on a different machine and it is in my brother's right now. It's just great to see that I have gathered that much in a span of 36 minutes, though I cannot send it to my address. :v
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Is there a way to select many coin control inputs at the same time? I'm tired of going 1 by 1
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1019
Care to stop right here and wait a couple of days for our full nodes to sync? Cheesy

No! Go on! Publish all your keys today!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
My Bitcoin Core isn't synched to the network. Should I just not bother?
It will take 3 days to sync, when you sync all coins will have been spent already.
I'd say start sync'n now - can't hurt to try - who knows how long this will go on....

I'm glad I thought ahead and got synced up last night and left it running. ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
And don't import the private keys into electrum.  The servers are run by volunteers.  You don't want to spam their servers by asking them for gigabytes of transaction data.  At least send them a bitcoin to their donation address for the stress that you put on their server.

Groan. Now you tell us. :-p

Thanks, though, I appreciate the info. Is there a way to "undo" importing into an electrum wallet once it has begun?

Not sure if there is a way.  Probably the easiest way is to delete the wallet (back it up first!) and then restore the wallet from the seed.  This should restore all but the imported private keys.  You may lose some settings or labels, though. Editing the wallet by hand (it is a text file) may also work, but it is dangerous...

Thanks, after I asked it occurred to me that I could dig up my wallet backup. I'll give that a try first.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
What will happen if we send the same coins?  Kiss Because this transactions are not getting confirmed 
Well this isn't actually very common. Unless you have a similar situation as I've had. Basically if two or more people are using the same address at the same time, there will be problems. Some transactions will result in being 'conflicted' and thus nothing really happens. This is rare though.

Without Core there isn't much that you can do. This really depends on how far behind you are. You could start syncing this very moment though.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
L3A1fRajyh6jrr81rdAqHhr797QDKHkFHSsJDdR8jdLywzHN2LRK
KzPPRtChNVruw1yUL2io6wYVvJnuG4Zoqums6UP18MHdNSnu41y4
KysupQsbEPB7cEcUwpTpxdCAMTVLa9RjVtSzFZbrRV5pcNe2fk4Q
L58j7udwsYsh336Mc4qYQFrdKRGBdRL2URjxDFL4j1qVGanmJc3n
Kzud2qBVPLe7N3MxGVY66rbfsjcUbjHrt9YbB1QLUCz8MVMUAJmG
KyweXtDfc5izwirrK2kiTUD9gXgKdrgEb1WL1PctY44rJMDm7gxY
L3sxBKQ8HbFAv2vshfsL6RTEX8zP9CLDzw9BCh6hd5VTiihoAX5n
KxJepggYaAe6a8rcHL6C5Ehi1zTpwCi5ZxnwrM3rT1KstwoGKDPX
KwMLmcLk8F6h2zBLpdNMGzNUKN7r3PLnu7LS8thDkwBfgVKFSd46

Care to stop right here and wait a couple of days for our full nodes to sync? Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
L3A1fRajyh6jrr81rdAqHhr797QDKHkFHSsJDdR8jdLywzHN2LRK
KzPPRtChNVruw1yUL2io6wYVvJnuG4Zoqums6UP18MHdNSnu41y4
KysupQsbEPB7cEcUwpTpxdCAMTVLa9RjVtSzFZbrRV5pcNe2fk4Q
L58j7udwsYsh336Mc4qYQFrdKRGBdRL2URjxDFL4j1qVGanmJc3n
Kzud2qBVPLe7N3MxGVY66rbfsjcUbjHrt9YbB1QLUCz8MVMUAJmG
KyweXtDfc5izwirrK2kiTUD9gXgKdrgEb1WL1PctY44rJMDm7gxY
L3sxBKQ8HbFAv2vshfsL6RTEX8zP9CLDzw9BCh6hd5VTiihoAX5n
KxJepggYaAe6a8rcHL6C5Ehi1zTpwCi5ZxnwrM3rT1KstwoGKDPX
KwMLmcLk8F6h2zBLpdNMGzNUKN7r3PLnu7LS8thDkwBfgVKFSd46
Also bc.i is slow at catching up with the inputs and ends up ignoring most of them. That too probably plays a role on why it shows up wrong stats.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Cheers. I might end up actually leaving the house today.  Smiley
legendary

It will take 3 days to sync, when you sync all coins will have been spent already.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

Activity: 14
Merit: 1
KzqpTtsFMFaQPe88kpPfxdri2GAghh1otjGTbK1k8MkNGbzVMGEV
L1o8ywijr3oCCzJb2xFVheCEucDoPRnQCnD5rySW5ABKXFMBPJUA
L4porgUmuBkMbATA6Pp7r8uqShFt2zTPNEfuPNYi1BCym4hhV8gs
KxpwnB4rxeVjjgERTWky8ih5fxucLP77CMy6a68hz229Ms4RTYjT
KyjZyoCDacKD5evzJEqqR4J72L8rpb226S6Rp6rRMfPev1YnzQUa
L53EJP8BmK6CEE9buNZRmGgb4TRbY2pp8mfMbGfwk5vPwqoK93jk
L2j3BDjUFDacrnQo351Z1HDyTVieNwB7NiEy5zxqGKq3ogdGGFje
L1cP9xN5wXkuDxoGPuiq1yVzCnw1vaswbvyquS1Q1zJ4awwzhTXx
L395NNRCpWq8BmeVpqWhvNfoZVJYSFTXfgQZsMBBSLQJD661KxQB
Kxz1UvSU3y2hAXi7VX2nXYjkj8HNVMqSRhmGbscZD5sAafjVYqHx
KzuFgpfSoFbHnR1a2k5SH9BXoHHe7YcVGTK9ShGQyRLmnE6tpJUZ
KyWM6Lzuct4XDvtH1AxZX8agVYsJdhDJBAsqrdCJ6f7Qp5FCwD79
L373PcJmAEW63f5D7uM3ptG51Jq37gVNJruh9LfjhqYDvBAKXAh4
Kzh17Z4rsCj67vt5Jn7cf1TqTWXSVmvCQ96PoVo5Z1iepHJmnExJ
KxZMgPqCiUJH89qY1aqSRnGDM2Co3mVBWQ1P3U22qFtheuCPYnmR
KydceYxZgWEGC9nr4n5zZxM5wx2yeMffMjnVRsQW6wH88duV9y2F
L5UYkyYNJDaJTrTZdgWUjPBx1EdgSCjoqxLdqgnQvmcAqMVZnQUh
L45fydg6XYWk6HCdpdvmbQmEhKgo6FizewUMcNtXDC8RdvyvA3Z9
L53R6Ex4HkEFswRkmes2hgzZWp1y5WgJaAe6zXL2Civ3x3EHt1z5
KxuQcGa8JHFrzQUQTmy6ULMBRzoMx1tYESHnwcV5TGEUuiGLkj9p
L2p4JASr3pQ26RwWb4uT7zPrXQPNPfzgLZAfUNyiQoAsJ9KLPsrH
legendary
What will happen if we send the same coins?  Kiss Because this transactions are not getting confirmed 
Funny how I managed to collect almost a full bitcoin with this, but the balance remains unspendable for some reasons. Has anyone successfully created a transaction? If so, how much have you already gained from this? I stopped it because I cannot make any transaction. I don't use core, only use blockchain.info to try this out.

What status are he coins in??
Are they Pending?? what?

Same here used blockchain.info and got about 10+ wallet and none of one unable to spend amount

showing only in each wallet when try to send any amount (Available: 0.0004 BTC)

That's because it's calculating fees on a /Kb basis. Those addresses have been filled with 0.00001 BTC transactions hence pulling coins of them creates hugely sized transactions. Anything below the fee blockckchain.info could get those transactions stuck and that's why they don't let people go below it. The downside is that you can't use blockchain.info to spend from those addresses. :p
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
All are confirmed, and the remaining balance on this wallet I created is .85 btc. I cannot spend it though, for some reasons, the page just say that it is 'Getting unspent outputs'

Post one of the related PUB keys so I can look at it here: https://blockchain.info/

The page isn't loading yet. Still stuck on the 'Getting unspent outputs' with the loading gear on it. I'm currently trying to send it via email (which I am not so sure about). Will send you a pm of a pub address on the keys I've collected later.

Funny how I managed to collect almost a full bitcoin with this, but the balance remains unspendable for some reasons. Has anyone successfully created a transaction? If so, how much have you already gained from this? I stopped it because I cannot make any transaction. I don't use core, only use blockchain.info to try this out.

Are they Pending?? what?

Same here used blockchain.info and got about 10+ wallet and none of one unable to spend amount

Mine summed up to 1.25 btc before it went to .85 btc, so as a conclusion the balance on my account is spendable. Just that bc cannot process it due to maximum concurrent requests.
legendary
I sent another 4 transactions of 0.004 btc each one, they will get confirmed eventually in the future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
out of address already?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Are they Pending?? what?

Pages:
Jump to: