Pages:
Author

Topic: Collect bounty coin - page 2. (Read 526 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 01, 2018, 11:09:55 AM
It's worth it to collect a coin at this time with a bounty. Because in a few years from now, market volume is rising. In a few years, it will be very important.

Yes it is for me, sometimes there are good projects which needs time to grow.
So, i always list my coins to blockfolio and check them everyday
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 11:04:55 AM
It's a good idea to hold bounty coins because it can sell at high market rates. so you should know the trading strategy for more money to receive and always keep in mind the marketplace to know when to market in the market for sales of altcoins.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 01, 2018, 11:03:06 AM
If i find the project good from the bounty i participate in, i will surely hold my tokens. But if i do not like the project or i am convinced, i will sell my token. I hope for a good profit with this strategy.

Then do your due diligence before joining a project first?

Its a good strategy but then again we can't really expect those bounty hunters like us to hold our tokens right? Most of the time we are going to off-load so that we will get our rewards at the end. Holding is good but just be careful as well.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
October 01, 2018, 10:48:47 AM
there is hope and expectation that it will become important in less than a few years))
those coins, whose projects have gathered good capitals and have a working team, will definitely grow in price many times, together with the growth of the market
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 10:47:07 AM
It's worth it to collect a coin at this time with a bounty. Because in a few years from now, market volume is rising. In a few years, it will be very important.
actually, I am thinking of months only and not years for bounty tokens to again give profit to the bounty hunters for holding at times like this wherein market value of most cryptos are at their lowest. We should really keep the tokens from bounties for now in order to earn bigger profit once recovery happen.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 01, 2018, 10:42:41 AM
Right now I am holding all my coins earned from the bounty campaigns. I think now they don't have the right value but in time I think they will increase.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 01, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

It seems a collecting of coins from bounty but honestly I am holding my coins it is because it's have small value from now and I believe that someday it will be valuable so just wait for right time to have  bull run .
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 03:43:31 AM

I agree. I am too holding my bounty tokens. I just want to see how the price develops for them before taking a decision to sell. I know this may take a while but i am patient, i have nothing to loose.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 01:59:39 AM
If i find the project good from the bounty i participate in, i will surely hold my tokens. But if i do not like the project or i am convinced, i will sell my token. I hope for a good profit with this strategy.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 01, 2018, 01:23:52 AM

It does depend a lot on which coin it is you are holding, so it is important to pick a good bounty project to participate in. The important thing is not what % they give out as bounty, but rather the long term potential of the project.
Activity: 165
October 01, 2018, 01:23:46 AM
We better have a plan, rather than not at all ,, the most important thing is to focus on what we are going to do ... with the current conditions of the altcoin market, hopefully the conditions in the next year are better
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 01:23:38 AM
I  believe this is the best time to collect all those coins we could collect. Cause there will be hope that in the future, most of the coins that we had in possession will be increasing on its price, when that time comes, that will be our win.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
October 01, 2018, 01:22:36 AM
in the current market, it does not make much sense to sell your tokens. that is why i will hold my bountie token first. at the next run the prices will surely be better than today.
Activity: 122
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
October 01, 2018, 01:20:07 AM
Collect TAU coins already. It’s a very promising coin in the market today. It is a good project, something that you shouldn’t miss. It’s simple but elegant in purpose. Join now the TAU community and start earning coins.
Activity: 462
October 01, 2018, 01:06:42 AM
I have many tokens/coins in my wallet and I'm just holding until the price pump up then I will trade or sell it. Many bounty are offering good amount of tokens/coins to pay you by a simple task. Then we gonna just wait until we can trade it so we can have profit to it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
October 01, 2018, 12:54:59 AM

Yes, that's a good idea. In the early stages of bitcoin, only a handful of individual believes in it. Bitcoin critics laughed on people who are investing bitcoin because they think and believe it's a scam but after Bitcoin reaches $20,000 in December last year, these investors became the so-called, Bitcoin Multi-Millionaire. So, my advice to you is to conduct your own coin research and have faith in the coins you choose to invest.
Activity: 85
October 01, 2018, 12:42:49 AM
Yeah my bounty tokens have no value yet I'm still waiting for them to be in the exchange I hope it will be soon
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
October 01, 2018, 12:40:00 AM
I think, not all bounty coin have good development in the future, we must always analyze every coin bounty development.

Having a coin from bounty, without updating information and without analysis will make us disappointed, I have a bad experience. and until today my regret will never be forgotten.
Activity: 464
October 01, 2018, 12:37:00 AM
Yes, but most bounty hunters need money so they are involved in many bounty campaigns. But the ICO projects are now bad so it is impossible to make the bounty hunters hold their tokens for a long time. That is their disadvantage.
Activity: 134
October 01, 2018, 12:33:02 AM
Bounty token depends on the developers if they would do their best and their responsibilities to make their coins to be adopted that will earn trust from its investors.In this case coins will grow and because projects were being organize and manage well.
Pages:
Jump to: