Pages:
Author

Topic: Collect bounty coin - page 6. (Read 526 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 09:55:15 AM
No noo, you can see that many bounty coins are down at this time, they are hard to rise even when the market goes up
many bounty coins just shitcoin. avoid them as you can
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 09:50:32 AM
not all of coin from bounty campaign will be lucky and get much profit alter after several years, many coin from bounty campaign are scam with more lower price after several time listing at exchange market. just be smart when price on higher you have sell and never wait for more higher price, when is dump too hard for raising up.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
September 30, 2018, 09:45:53 AM
I do not understand what do you want to say, but yes. Do bounty campaigns, hold coins, sell them after market will be profitable again.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

I do not collect coins from the bounty. Now this is my main income. Lish a small part of a very promising I can postpone. There were just the incidents of complete decline of the coin. I do not want to go again
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
September 30, 2018, 09:41:34 AM
It's worth it to collect a coin at this time with a bounty. Because in a few years from now, market volume is rising. In a few years, it will be very important.

I agree that is the reason why we have so many participants on facebook and twitter there were thousands of participants, the only campaign that has limited numbers are translation and signature campaign, and these campaigns offer the best rewards you are lucky if you are into this campaign.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
September 30, 2018, 09:40:48 AM
It's worth it to collect a coin at this time with a bounty. Because in a few years from now, market volume is rising. In a few years, it will be very important.

This depends on the type of bounty coin you receive, because recently there are several fake bounties or even useless tokens rather.
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
September 30, 2018, 09:39:32 AM
It depends on the project.
Most of them are worthless so don't waste your time on each project.
Choose 1 or 2 and put your max effort on them.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
September 30, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

Depends on what coin you are going to hold. I'm sure that majority of them are shitcoins so its really hard to hold on to something without any fundamentals to back it up and just for pure pump-and-dump scheme. They might die a natural death after sometime so its really hard to see with bounty coins are you going to hold for a long time to get x10 or x100 profit in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
September 30, 2018, 09:36:28 AM
Yes, that's what I to do all the time, joining bounty campaigns and airdrop ang hold it for a long time. And if I really like the project that I currently joined, I wait them on the exchanges and waiting for the hunters to dump their coins. In this way, I hold a lot of new coins dreaming that someday will become successful and hit the top 100 marketcap coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 09:29:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: