Pages:
Author

Topic: Collect bounty coin - page 4. (Read 526 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
September 30, 2018, 02:36:24 PM
It's worth it to collect a coin at this time with a bounty. Because in a few years from now, market volume is rising. In a few years, it will be very important.

Thats correct, but it would definitely on what project you will be working.
Activity: 182
September 30, 2018, 02:35:15 PM
Given the fact that after the passage of the bounty companies there are many coins which are not yet on the stock exchange, this strategy is quite feasible.
Activity: 168
September 30, 2018, 02:25:08 PM
I do not collect coins from generosity. Because I have a bitter and unpleasant experience when the coin fell and I lost my money. I decided not to do it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 30, 2018, 02:19:32 PM
It's worth it to collect a coin at this time with a bounty. Because in a few years from now, market volume is rising. In a few years, it will be very important.

I can sell you a lot of my bounty tokens that do not have a high price. You will then resell them when the price grows. Do you agree?
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 02:17:01 PM
If i understand your point,holding bounty coin,i will advise you to hold onto a coin that is promising,but i tell you,most of the coin we have now are shit coin.Istead of holding any coin i will rather exchange it for a better one when is still valuable,then if is worth going going back to invest in,i will do that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
September 30, 2018, 02:14:26 PM
I agree and didn't sell any bounty tokens. It's the dip and all tokens are cheap so I hope in few months or years prices will be x10-x100 and it's better to HODL now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 30, 2018, 01:57:58 PM
Not every coin but yeah if the coin is launched with a unique idea then it may worth it. The same has people done with many successful coins. I don't remember the exact name of the coin but the airdrop coins price went to around 8000$ in november/December last year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 01:56:56 PM
Most of my bounty tokens or not valued now or regret ico price value of 50-80%,need will be stupid sell for this freak prices so just waiting better market times and rise crypto altcoins hope this not have more time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 01:53:15 PM
For me, from now on  it will be the perfect time to collect as many coins as possible. Then we could wait for all those coins to grow into giant in the next few month or year.
I have saved a lot of coins a few months ago, until now it has not sold well even the project has no news, and this really must be my important lesson to choose which coin I must maintain and will make a big profit.

But now is not so good market situation. When it will change a lot of coin will grow. I hope so
Activity: 224
September 30, 2018, 01:51:20 PM
In my opinion collect bounty coin for long term this is a good idea if you can afford it
Activity: 181
September 30, 2018, 01:48:04 PM
I agree with your opinion because cryptocurrency will develop in the coming years more and more people will recognize cryptocurrency and use cryptocurrency, and make people around the world use cryptocurrency in their lives
Activity: 115
September 30, 2018, 01:38:47 PM
Yes, of course, because by following the bounty you can get a lot of coins, but at this time the bounty is not recommended. Because there are so many bounties that are scams and many bounties that fail because they lack trust because there are too many bounties that are scam.
I think you have to have capital and buy a lot of coins that already exist and have been trusted, this is to avoid you experiencing losses.
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 01:34:18 PM
Yea, i'm collecting bounty coins fro 1 year and it seems the value of all coins is not too much. Hope it will grow up in next year...)
Activity: 925
September 30, 2018, 01:18:27 PM
I see that the tokens earned in the bounty are not of great value in the future. I have made a lot of altcoin in 2017 and 2018 but until now its price has dropped a lot and many tokens have died. Hold the token from the bounty for long periods of time is not a good idea
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 30, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

We don't know what will happened in the future and we aren't sure if your chosen coin (that will came from your bounty rewards) will establish a good market price in the future. Overall we are end up speculating here.

To answer your question, it will now depend on your willingness to spend time and effort doing bounty and taking the risks that some of your coins might not give you a decent value in the future.

Your decision now.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
September 30, 2018, 12:57:37 PM
I'm also a bounty hunter and honestly I also dont know. But I still work with a strong trust in the future. "Stay hungry, stay foolish". When you work, you have 1%, when you dont, you have 0%. Which one do you choose?
Activity: 196
September 30, 2018, 12:09:46 PM
Getting bounty coins becomes very easy when you take part in bounty programs.Its not all bounty programs you need to participate due to the rate of scam projects and the rest.
Activity: 223
September 30, 2018, 11:59:35 AM
Althoght this year's bounty campaign have not shown to be profitable but one thing I have learnt in crypto is patience and perseverance. The coin you thought worth nothing today might buy you fortunes in the next few years. Do font overlook bounties you know it has tokens with potential even if the current circumstance does not make it seem like it.
Activity: 420
September 30, 2018, 11:03:02 AM
Even though the current price of atlcoin is dropping, i think that isn't bad idea to collect it and then keep it.
I believe when the time come, we could sell those coins in a good price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
September 30, 2018, 10:43:54 AM

maybe not at all ...
Sometimes we have to deeper analized for best result in the end of program
Pages:
Jump to: