Pages:
Author

Topic: Collect bounty coin - page 5. (Read 526 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 10:39:20 AM
It's worth it to collect a coin at this time with a bounty. Because in a few years from now, market volume is rising. In a few years, it will be very important.
yes it is true that is why i think that holding is very important and we all need to think it over and choose carefully
Activity: 294
September 30, 2018, 10:38:24 AM
It's worth it to collect a coin at this time with a bounty. Because in a few years from now, market volume is rising. In a few years, it will be very important.
Really agree you in this one but if there are value and you are really satisfied with the profit it is good to take profit and never looked back but all in all the future of crypto is to rise.
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
September 30, 2018, 10:35:04 AM

the increase is suliylt we see, and it's not easy to guess. so we should do the collection first, so that in the future if we develop then we have a reserve
Activity: 504
September 30, 2018, 10:28:20 AM
I am now doing valuable bounty activities, expecting it to bring value to the wealth.
now it's very difficult to get a good project bounty and the reward results are now not too big because when the dimarket listing the price of the coin will definitely go down, last year to get 1-5 eth is very easy and now it's very difficult, for coins from a bounty will not last long in the market with good prices so don't take too long to hold the coin.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 30, 2018, 10:27:39 AM
It's a good idea to keep the coins after getting them from bounty campaigns. You need to be prepared that in a few months they will not be found on exchanges.
Activity: 252
September 30, 2018, 10:26:57 AM
For me, from now on  it will be the perfect time to collect as many coins as possible. Then we could wait for all those coins to grow into giant in the next few month or year.
I have saved a lot of coins a few months ago, until now it has not sold well even the project has no news, and this really must be my important lesson to choose which coin I must maintain and will make a big profit.
choosing coin is always a hard matter and i believe that it is necessary for peopel to know what they are doing
September 30, 2018, 10:26:22 AM
i think ypu migjt hage a point in this but i believe taht you need to be very picky about what you  hoose as your coin
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
September 30, 2018, 10:24:56 AM
For me, from now on  it will be the perfect time to collect as many coins as possible. Then we could wait for all those coins to grow into giant in the next few month or year.
I have saved a lot of coins a few months ago, until now it has not sold well even the project has no news, and this really must be my important lesson to choose which coin I must maintain and will make a big profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
September 30, 2018, 10:23:04 AM
That's right! Today's token collection is tomorrow luck for all because in cryptocurrency we are on the development stage or early bird stage while most people are not yet into cryptocurrencies we were already in. In the future, if all people will be using cryptocurrencies that's the time for our harvesting meaning our holdings that were collected a few years ago will surely have worth its value. The reason, I am not going to stop collecting free tokens at this time!

Cryptocurrency is the future of money!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2018, 10:20:58 AM
I am now doing valuable bounty activities, expecting it to bring value to the wealth.
Merit: 11
September 30, 2018, 10:20:44 AM
The fact is that many coins are worthless, or they cost very little - for this you begin to collect them not of your own free will)
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 10:19:00 AM
in my opinion, your thinking is very productive. I also think that being a bounty hunter is indeed the best time to collect altcoins, because in the next few months or years the price of altcoins will get better.
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
September 30, 2018, 10:18:41 AM
Yes you are absolutely correct and that is a great thing to do in these days, because day by day, year by year the cryptocurrency market is increasing and becoming a trend around the world and also in some who wants to start a product or company, and by collecting the coins today maybe it will be very valuable in the near future just choose a right and the coin whose worth the wait all you need is your patience.
Activity: 322
September 30, 2018, 10:14:43 AM
I think that is the idea on joining some bounty campaign. From it, we could get some free coins just by doing what requested in the bounty campaign.
And we can save the reward from it and make it as some kind of investment, that we could takes after few month or years, as we wish.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
September 30, 2018, 10:13:53 AM
Actually it can be the other way around, few years from now those coins might be out of the picture. We all know that there are a lot of shitcoin lurking around in cryptoworld and if you will not be lucky enough, you might end up getting it and waste your time doing the bounty though we can't really tell what will happen in the future.
Activity: 462
September 30, 2018, 10:09:34 AM
We have the chance to earn many crypto currencies. Bounty campaigns are very important in this regard. We must participate in bounty campaigns and earn crypto money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
September 30, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

it is up to you, there are some coins that you can say it is worth holding because years from now the coin will be used due to its purpose those coin called utility coin but there are also coins that years from now the value drops and it is hard to recover anymore.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 10:05:34 AM
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 09:58:55 AM
If you have been learing form the past experience and then that will be so important to keep your bounty for long term ( at least a few years after)
In the last year we have seen so many coins have been doubled of even fourpled on its price. this will very important to remember about that dude.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 09:58:48 AM
this year, the prices for coins after listing fall by 90% and it’s better for me to immediately sell and then buy at the bottom. I kept a few at the beginning and now I regretted it very much
Pages:
Jump to: