Pages:
Author

Topic: Collectible Cards of Bitcointalk Users. - page 8. (Read 8259 times)

1Dq
copper member
Activity: 459
Merit: 1338
Bitcoin Artist
February 17, 2020, 11:41:51 AM
Basorexia, these are getting better and better, I enjoy your work!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1242
February 17, 2020, 11:24:58 AM
They look fantastic!!  Well done!!
Activity: 181
Merit: 480
February 17, 2020, 11:09:32 AM
I apologize in advance for the quality of the photos. I do not have the newest phone and there is no camera for high-quality photos.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
February 17, 2020, 10:51:46 AM
That is fucking awesome! Cheesy
February 17, 2020, 10:17:07 AM
The first card is ready.
owlcatz

https://youtu.be/fpt8Nenb3lg

Shocked 

Damn, that's awesome!!! Love it!!! How can I get it? Drop me a PM! Cheesy

Thanks so much!
Thank buddy! Glad you liked it!
Im already wrote to you in PM.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
February 17, 2020, 09:59:20 AM
The first card is ready.
owlcatz

Shocked 

Damn, that's awesome!!! Love it!!! How can I get it? Drop me a PM! Cheesy

Thanks so much!
February 17, 2020, 09:53:08 AM
The first card is ready.
owlcatz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 17, 2020, 09:18:21 AM
Some people ask me what kind of production and how I will create cards ... Or how I managed to agree with the card manufacturers to create small batches...
So, I create absolutely all the cards manually, from start to finish. This is completely manual work, ranging from ideas to release.
I print cards also at home, especially for this I purchased an inkjet printer, ordered a holographic laminate and special paper for printing such products.
I work on my own, I do not have assistants, designers and printing partners who will do this for me.
Maybe something will change in the future, but today everything is as I listed above.

Great works. The cards are looking really nice. i can't wait to get mine.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 2014
February 17, 2020, 08:38:38 AM
Amazing artworks!

Does Newbies like me have a chance to get a collectible card aswell? Would love it.
Keep up your work.  Wink
February 17, 2020, 08:32:54 AM
That's how everything is created.
February 17, 2020, 08:32:07 AM
Some people ask me what kind of production and how I will create cards ... Or how I managed to agree with the card manufacturers to create small batches...
So, I create absolutely all the cards manually, from start to finish. This is completely manual work, ranging from ideas to release.
I print cards also at home, especially for this I purchased an inkjet printer, ordered a holographic laminate and special paper for printing such products.
I work on my own, I do not have assistants, designers and printing partners who will do this for me.
Maybe something will change in the future, but today everything is as I listed above.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
February 17, 2020, 07:52:46 AM
Within a few hours I will make a post with several physical cards.  Cheesy
February 17, 2020, 06:28:54 AM

Today I do not think that I will number the cards. Yes, no problem, upon request I can create copies.

I believe you want to make these collectible. I think that If you reprint the same cards at buyer request, same buyers can sell the same cards multiple times to many people which will devalue the cards. 
Basorexia has gone from creating beautiful digital cards for members to now being able to produce beautiful physical cards. I'd say he's doing something right as he has some of the largest names in Collectibles lining up for their cards.

Basorexia your transition from digital to now physical is a joy to watch and I hope you keep on innovating. Love to see what you're doing. You don't need suggestions and ideas that will make you "bigger and more famous than Casuscius"
And on that note acemax, we all know that you are alamjob239.
Thank you very much, buddy!
I really appreciate your support and help.
February 17, 2020, 06:27:40 AM
Soon I will release the first physical cards.
I saved up money for a long time to start my production, and so now I managed to buy an inkjet printer, unique holographic laminates and films.
All materials are made at the highest level.
The cards will be awsome!

+1 physical card for me. please and thank you  Smiley

great work, congrats again!
Hello mate! How r u? Okay, no problem. Card will be ready in a few days.
Activity: 2013
Merit: 392
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
February 16, 2020, 04:30:33 PM
Soon I will release the first physical cards.
I saved up money for a long time to start my production, and so now I managed to buy an inkjet printer, unique holographic laminates and films.
All materials are made at the highest level.
The cards will be awsome!

+1 physical card for me. please and thank you  Smiley

great work, congrats again!
legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
February 16, 2020, 12:53:22 PM

Today I do not think that I will number the cards. Yes, no problem, upon request I can create copies.

I believe you want to make these collectible. I think that If you reprint the same cards at buyer request, same buyers can sell the same cards multiple times to many people which will devalue the cards. 
Basorexia has gone from creating beautiful digital cards for members to now being able to produce beautiful physical cards. I'd say he's doing something right as he has some of the largest names in Collectibles lining up for their cards.

Basorexia your transition from digital to now physical is a joy to watch and I hope you keep on innovating. Love to see what you're doing. You don't need suggestions and ideas that will make you "bigger and more famous than Casuscius"
And on that note acemax, we all know that you are alamjob239.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 16, 2020, 12:46:20 PM

February 16, 2020, 09:54:32 AM
Count me in as well.  Cheesy
Okay mate, I will make a physical card for you as well.
Thank for support!
Pages:
Jump to: