Pages:
Author

Topic: Collectible Cards of Bitcointalk Users. - page 5. (Read 8259 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Unfortunately iv had to leave negative trust on basorexia. This really busts my balls as what he was doing was genuinely cool and he had a good thing going on....

I will amend this IF proof of post can be provided, dated before the first suspicions of foul play arose. Poor show

Yeah I did the same yesterday. I am quite disappointed as well, pity...
copper member
Activity: 582
Merit: 1089
#GPGL
Unfortunately iv had to leave negative trust on basorexia. This really busts my balls as what he was doing was genuinely cool and he had a good thing going on....

I will amend this IF proof of post can be provided, dated before the first suspicions of foul play arose. Poor show
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Not expecting my item I bought from them.  It wasnt a donation so they can slime their way out of this one.  I paid for him to send me an item and a pretty high shipping fee.  Will remove my trust rating if i do receive it, if the item is postmarked prior to my rating.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
I sure hope everyone gets the stuff from @Basorexia, but last week I discovered his possible  involvement in merit abuse, and connection with accounts that are part of  ANN bumping group . Still waiting for  his reply, but it looks like he is nowhere to be found. I really hope that he is  just unable to answer for some reason, and all ends well.  Here is more about the situation  and his connection to previously mentioned shady stuff.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/another-ann-bumping-group-interesting-merit-transfers-5237690
Activity: 771
Merit: 283
Nothing here either...  Roll Eyes Cry

Same here i am afraid  Cry
legendary
Nothing here either...  Roll Eyes Cry
Activity: 2013
Merit: 392
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
Since this is an international delivery, there is no tracker. More precisely, I have documents and an invoice, but you can’t track the delivery on it.
They deliver to the local postal delivery service at a specific point in each city, and only then this service creates delivery to your personal address. This system helps to save on delivery, since personaly delivery from Ukraine is quite expensive.
All postage and duties are already paid, do not worry.
You just have to wait.

Sincerely, Bas.

although I am not waiting for a physical delivery from you (at least not yet), I was wondering... what kind of delivery method did you choose to dispatch the physical card & the cars?

Did you used ukrposhta or other postal service (i.e. EMS Ukraine, etc.)

I had International delivery (in the past) from ukrposhta, and my letter (it was a small letter size envelope) was indeed trackable (there was a tracking number included).

Would it be possible to check please, at the invoice that you got (and prolly at the documents) if there is a tracking number being mentioned somewhere in between the lines?
The tracking number should consist of a 13 alphanumerical string in the following format: 2 letters, following by nine numbers, following by the letters "UA" ie. AB123456789UA

I am just trying to help here...
(In case that you actually found a tracking number, please do not post it here, for privacy reasons, but rather through PM's)

BTW, did you forgot my physical card, or you are still working on it?  Tongue (I can patiently wait, that's not an issue. Please take your time, for ensuring the best possible outcome) 

please and thank you!  Smiley

Soon I will release the first physical cards.
I saved up money for a long time to start my production, and so now I managed to buy an inkjet printer, unique holographic laminates and films.
All materials are made at the highest level.
The cards will be awsome!

+1 physical card for me. please and thank you  Smiley

great work, congrats again!
Hello mate! How r u? Okay, no problem. Card will be ready in a few days.

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
P.S.
This is a fairly common delivery system from the CIS countries, do not worry, you will receive your cards anyway Smiley

I don't believe a single person has received their card yet, let alone the new toys you are making.  I'm starting to worry to be honest.  I sent you bits nearly 2 months ago and nothing has arrived.  Even snail mail from the other side of the world would get here by now.  I'd like a PM with proof my card was sent.  If you can't provide proof and my card does not show up I'll be forced to give you red trust.  I'd ask others who have paid and seen nothing in return to do the same.  

I ordered a sweater from South Africa once, and it was shipped in mid-Dec, and I received it in USA in early February I think. I just came across this thread cause I was interested in maybe ordering a card, so hopefully it is legit...
copper member
Activity: 582
#GPGL
This would be a tragedy if it went south....

I really hope you pull through with this bas 😢
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1242
P.S.
This is a fairly common delivery system from the CIS countries, do not worry, you will receive your cards anyway Smiley

I don't believe a single person has received their card yet, let alone the new toys you are making.  I'm starting to worry to be honest.  I sent you bits nearly 2 months ago and nothing has arrived.  Even snail mail from the other side of the world would get here by now.  I'd like a PM with proof my card was sent.  If you can't provide proof and my card does not show up I'll be forced to give you red trust.  I'd ask others who have paid and seen nothing in return to do the same.  
legendary
Activity: 2590
P.S.

Hi Basorexia how are you.
Hopefully it will arrive.
Activity: 181
Merit: 480
P.S.
Hi! I sent the second part of the cards on March 7th.
They are already on their way to you. Yesterday I called up the postal service, they said that there should be no delays in connection with the situation. They told me that they will deliver everything on time and do everything that is required of them.
Delivery from Ukraine is not the fastest, so you have to wait a bit.
In a few days, I will phone them again and clarify the information regarding deliveries.

Sincerely, Bas.
Do you have tracking numbers for our packages?   ....and thanks again for the update.
Since this is an international delivery, there is no tracker. More precisely, I have documents and an invoice, but you can’t track the delivery on it.
They deliver to the local postal delivery service at a specific point in each city, and only then this service creates delivery to your personal address. This system helps to save on delivery, since personaly delivery from Ukraine is quite expensive.
All postage and duties are already paid, do not worry.
You just have to wait.

Sincerely, Bas.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1242
They are already on their way to you. Yesterday I called up the postal service, they said that there should be no delays in connection with the situation. They told me that they will deliver everything on time and do everything that is required of them.
In a few days, I will phone them again and clarify the information regarding deliveries.

Sincerely, Bas.
Do you have tracking numbers for our packages?   ....and thanks again for the update.
legendary

Sincerely, Bas.

Sweet, thanks for the update. Wink

Sincerely, Bas.
legendary
Smiley Hi Bas how are you,

any news about the ordered cards, tia

Yeah - Been checking my mailbox for a week now! Tongue

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2590
Smiley Hi Bas how are you,

any news about the ordered cards, tia
Talked about my hobby and launched an auction, which will last until March 10.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53982661
Today I am sending the second batch of cards!
Also tonight I will make an interesting post about my passion and the start of the auction!
Stay in touch!

Bas.
Pages:
Jump to: