Pages:
Author

Topic: Collectible Cards of Bitcointalk Users. - page 6. (Read 8259 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 480
February 28, 2020, 04:04:48 PM
Well it makes it a bit difficult collecting other cards at this pricing hopefully contributing this round lowers the price.
 (I'm still in and I have been PMing you Smiley )
If I could reship for you or something I think that would be the best way to support you on my end. You ship one package to me I reship here in states for state side purchasers , make them to order send out one package a month or something.

No offense but if someone is reshipping in the US, I'd prefer it was minerjones with my goods.
Thanks for the advice. I will take this into account.
This is indeed a very interesting and profitable offer.
I will contact him shortly ...
Huh, now so busy, a lot of work ... In the coming days I will release new physical cards, and I can still accept several new orders for creating new cards.
They will be ready by the end of the week.

Thanks everyone for support!
Have the cards that were paid for already been sent?
Hi buddy! Yes, I already sent the first part of the cards!
The second part will be printed and posted tomorrow afternoon!
And also within a few days the second batch will be sent.

chronicsky
https://youtu.be/XuCEhVK_bhg

minerjones
https://youtu.be/n_cH5N4zj0w

BitcoinPenny
https://youtu.be/14BVSCjAb7U
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
February 26, 2020, 06:38:48 PM
Instead of being so short maybe you could demonstrate a little patience and trust in other members.

I just prefer my items go somewhere trusted for reshipment.  No reason for you to have my information.  Don't worry about me, I'm consistent and fair.  I stick to facts.  You just stay in your lane and look at minerjones trust compared to yours.  Of course I point people in MJs direction, it's safest for all parties involved.

p.s. thanks owl.... people only see what they want to so thanks for pointing out the difference.
Admittedly , I have an "opinionated" red flag.
Considering my other feedback I'd probably take it with a grain of salt, as I would your "opinionated" feedbacks.
I support MJ as well dont get me wrong, I've even used mantis sig before, but I shouldn't be cornered into a monopoly on a mostly decentralized platform about a decentralized currency, when I simply was stepping up where I saw a void when no one else did. I thought I was being nice  and showing some ambition toward my community by being proactive. Commenting "No Offence But.." is kinda rude imo but thats my opinion. I see why you guys all back door deals now due to public criticism.   Basorexia I'd go with MJ at this point period, as choosing not too would apparently jeopardize your project(if you chose to drop ship with* me anyways).

I don't think he was being short, just honest bro! There is no conspiracy against anyone who wants to do this kind of stuff... We don't all do "back door deals" either, I don't even know where you get that from, lol Roll Eyes

That said, I commend you for stepping up, it's all good, but mantis prime has outdone everyone else, so.... he's like the amazon of bitcointalk lol.. Cheesy

I thought about doing the same thing a few years ago, but realized it was not worth my time and hassle. /shrug.

Anyhow - My advice is to just grow a thicker skin, there will always be people here who might annoy you or whatnot... 
Activity: 1431
Merit: 513
February 26, 2020, 05:24:16 PM
Instead of being so short maybe you could demonstrate a little patience and trust in other members.

I just prefer my items go somewhere trusted for reshipment.  No reason for you to have my information.  Don't worry about me, I'm consistent and fair.  I stick to facts.  You just stay in your lane and look at minerjones trust compared to yours.  Of course I point people in MJs direction, it's safest for all parties involved.

p.s. thanks owl.... people only see what they want to so thanks for pointing out the difference.
Admittedly , I have an "opinionated" red flag.
Considering my other feedback I'd probably take it with a grain of salt, as I would your "opinionated" feedbacks.
I support MJ as well dont get me wrong, I've even used mantis sig before, but I shouldn't be cornered into a monopoly on a mostly decentralized platform about a decentralized currency, when I simply was stepping up where I saw a void when no one else did. I thought I was being nice  and showing some ambition toward my community by being proactive. Commenting "No Offence But.." is kinda rude imo but thats my opinion. I see why you guys all back door deals now due to public criticism.   Basorexia I'd go with MJ at this point period, as choosing not too would apparently jeopardize your project(if you chose to drop ship with* me anyways).

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1242
February 26, 2020, 05:04:52 PM
So if not your going to request a partial shipping refund?
TBH you shouldn't have said anything I offered a service whereas MJ did not.
you kinda stepped on my toes a little there,
I see your argumentative lately red tagging new guy's also driving them towards MJ's services by doing so.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/original-bitcoin-magazine-issue-1-and-others-auction-5228453

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 351
February 26, 2020, 05:01:57 PM
I see your argumentative lately red tagging new guy's also driving them towards MJ's services by doing so.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/original-bitcoin-magazine-issue-1-and-others-auction-5228453

Why would anybody want to trust a member with this on their trust ratings: “Selling trust. You should probably ignore this profile's sent feedback”

As a new buyer in this forum, I am always relieved when I purchase items from well trusted members. I don’t like patience or demonstrating trusts in noobs, most people would agree.
legendary
February 26, 2020, 04:51:08 PM

To be honest/fair, I had a chat over 2 weeks ago with Bas and suggested he contact MJ for distribution so he could save himself and us $.

I don't know if he followed up on it or not, but don't feel like your toes were stepped on - Hell, I could do the same thing, but I don't have the time or patience! Cheesy

He tagged him because the guy is an idiot who can't run a proper auction. I wouldn't exactly say that's forcing anyone to do anything. Tongue

Cheers!

February 26, 2020, 04:06:33 PM

legendary
February 26, 2020, 01:54:01 PM
Well it makes it a bit difficult collecting other cards at this pricing hopefully contributing this round lowers the price.
If I could reship for you or something I think that would be the best way to support you on my end. You ship one package to me I reship here in states for state side purchasers , make them to order send out one package a month or something.

No offense but if someone is reshipping in the US, I'd prefer it was minerjones with my goods.
Huh, now so busy, a lot of work ... In the coming days I will release new physical cards, and I can still accept several new orders for creating new cards.

February 26, 2020, 01:49:10 PM

February 25, 2020, 10:03:10 PM

either way
legendary
February 25, 2020, 08:33:50 PM

February 25, 2020, 08:21:27 PM
February 25, 2020, 06:07:37 PM
Hey guys are these worth $35-$40 shipped?
Yes, it’s not as cheap as we would like ... But buddy, please understand this is handmade, I bought a printer specifically for this, ordered holographic paper, a laminate for printing and other accessories ...
Also, please take into account the fact that I live in Ukraine, the international delivery service is completely undeveloped here ... I found the best option where the price-speed of delivery ratio is most acceptable.

This is not my main way of income, I practically do not earn from this. This is my hobby, which helps me distract from the routine and brings me pleasure. And I hope it also brings you pleasure.
If I write $ 30 for a physical card, this price includes absolutely everything: creating an electronic card, creating a physical card and delivery.

I also want to inform you that all the money that I get for creating cards - I  reinvest. I am saving up money to buy better materials for creating cards, because today quality does not satisfy me 100%.
Thank you for understanding!
legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
February 25, 2020, 05:39:31 PM
If you're buying it to resell with a premium in the future. No
If you're buying it to support the innovation and future projects from Basorexia. Yes
February 25, 2020, 05:01:23 PM
February 25, 2020, 03:02:12 PM
Bas, what kind of different styles do you mean? any examples?  Shocked
Soon I will publish these cards here.  Cheesy
Stay tuned.
legendary
February 24, 2020, 09:32:48 PM
Bas, what kind of different styles do you mean? any examples?  Shocked
February 24, 2020, 09:06:26 PM
He's joking.. He's just saying he wants one... Cheesy
Yes I'd like one , sorry if my meme was confusing I see how it could be.
Pages:
Jump to: