Pages:
Author

Topic: [Collection Thread] Series and films in which Bitcoin (or Altcoins) appear - page 13. (Read 25206 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I recently watched a documentary named "Banking on Bitcoin". It was a bit boring so i stopped watching in half Angry
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
We are small group of visual communication students and we are planning for a crime journal short film (which will run for hardly 20 min) and the main character is basically a bitcoin enthusiastic. Once it will be uploaded into youtube I will share a link here. I guess this forum will love and show their appreciations for my move on spreading bitcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
There is this film I watch recently and its about Hacking where there is this amateur guy that does his own normal card hacking and make small money out of it and it got to a point he had to step up his game and that was when he mentioned bitcoin as a means of stepping up their game and the symbol was shown it was a brief mention but it caught my attention especially the context it was used...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Mr robot is a great show too, have really enjoyed watching it, the fact it mentions bitcoin is even better.  one other show that mentions it is house of cards.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I think it's good news for all of us and if Bitcoin's popularity soars higher and higher like its prices then we will be in for great profits which we've dreamt of since day one. I just want to see it in more major blockbuster movies that are going to be released in this year 2017.
yes that is a good news. but i my self never heard about such films or series, and never saw such kind of advertisement on TV or any other electronic media. i think it is a good way of introducing bitcoin. through this way we can introduce bitcoin in a good way and though this way all the people of the world will know about bitcoin and will start taking interested in bitcoin i am hopeful it will be a good way of introducing bitcoin.
yes there is no doubt about this, it is really a good way of introducing bitcoin. but i personally never saw such advertisement. in fact in my country ver little number of people know about bitcoin while majority of people do not have any idea of bitcoin and may that is the reason that we still no have any advertisement, Drama or Film where bitcoin is introduced. may be in future we can expect such things.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I think it's good news for all of us and if Bitcoin's popularity soars higher and higher like its prices then we will be in for great profits which we've dreamt of since day one. I just want to see it in more major blockbuster movies that are going to be released in this year 2017.
yes that is a good news. but i my self never heard about such films or series, and never saw such kind of advertisement on TV or any other electronic media. i think it is a good way of introducing bitcoin. through this way we can introduce bitcoin in a good way and though this way all the people of the world will know about bitcoin and will start taking interested in bitcoin i am hopeful it will be a good way of introducing bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Minority report if I'm not mistaken not the movie though but the TV series with 2 brothers and one sister there mentioned about bitcoin, as well as expanse, killjoys, a few times other movies related to space travel and colonization of other planets.
But imagine if a movie like "Avengers" that sold more than $1B worldwide could include 20 seconds talking about bitcoin Cheesy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
Movies no doubt have good promotional values and so if they have started associating with Bitcoin I'm very positive and happy it's been going this way because it will enhance the worldwide acceptance of Bitcoin and correspondingly increase demand for it and we could be selling it high for great profits. Cheers!
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
wo I was unaware the bitcoin appears in television film and series also. it really awesome to hear that the currency which majority of the government are against is become popular and getting diverse. In my county i had seen bitcoin only once in my life till now that was too  in news channel showcasing about bitcoin to the people of INDIA.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Found an episode of The Good Wife series today which covers Bitcoin in season 3 on episode 13. The episode is called "Bitcoin for Dummies". The most fact I was suprised about the episode, it was first aired in January 2012, long before the real Bitcon hype had started.
Here is a description of the episode on Wiki http://thegoodwife.wikia.com/wiki/Bitcoin_for_Dummies
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
In episode 11, at 17:20 they are talking about Bitcoin and that Ecoins are better to create new economy growth. Ecoin is a fictional crypto currency created by the company Ecorp which is the most might conglomerate in the world.
How this is similar to what people might think of BTC and I feel like I heard this discussion before.

Bitcoin represents amazing new concept, first free currency for the people free from influences of banks or governments s and we still want something else backed by big company, someone famous or government?
It shows that some people no matter what will always have this sheep mentality which make our life miserable. Do you agree?
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
i think there was a similar thread, not that i can find it though.

the only Movie that i have seen bitcoin feature in it so much like in being the main story was called "Dope" it is a 2015 movie where a teenager used bitcoin to sell drugs anonymously online and get out of his neighborhood Smiley

p.s. is Mr Robot any good, i keep hearing about it?
mr robot is the best tv series .watch it u l gonna love it t oo much.

In my opinion, it is not a series for everybody. If you are interested into Bitcoin then you could like it. I have friends who do not like the story. I do by the way.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
i think there was a similar thread, not that i can find it though.

the only Movie that i have seen bitcoin feature in it so much like in being the main story was called "Dope" it is a 2015 movie where a teenager used bitcoin to sell drugs anonymously online and get out of his neighborhood Smiley

p.s. is Mr Robot any good, i keep hearing about it?
mr robot is the best tv series .watch it u l gonna love it t oo much.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
I started watching the second season of Mr. Robot today. Immediately in the first episodes, the Bitcoin sign occurred several times.

That is why I did come up with the idea to open this thread, in which Bitcoin mentions in popular series and films should be documented .

I start.

Mr. Robot # Series # Season 2 Episode 1 # 32:56
Mr. Robot # Series # Season 2 Episode 2 # 10:54
Mr. Robot # Series # Season 2 Episode 3 # 32:54
Mr. Robot # Series # Season 2 Episode 6 # 28:46 and 28:55
Mr. Robot # Series # Season 2 Episode 7 # 27:59

In episode 11, at 17:20 they are talking about Bitcoin and that Ecoins are better to create new economy growth. Ecoin is a fictional crypto currency created by the company Ecorp which is the most might conglomerate in the world.
Alright, now you are going to make me binge watch mr.robot television show all night, thank for that  Wink A quick google search found some bitcoin documentaries which are cool, but, I can't seem to remember seeing bitcoin hidden in a mainstream television show/movie, ever. Kudos to you, for catching the bitcoin subliminals in that tv show, I guess once you start training the mind to look for certain things, they become easier to see.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
"bitcoin" tv series and film . suddenly remember with mr robot and they talking about "darkweb" "bitcoin" "TOR" that tv series its really cool give us some more information about bitcoin

I havent watched the show, but I encounter some groups in facebook chatting among themselves about a film wherein bitcoin was mentioned several times. Then after reading the post of the author, I realized that it is this film. Ill gonna check out this film to check, Im curios as how it was mentioned. Hope more films portray or discuss bitcoin but hope not on the negative terms.
Activity: 1386
it is nice list. I have read a few threads talking about this movie. I thought it was a movie (a long movie in 2 hours length), but it is movie with some episodes in fact. so how many episodes of this movie? well if it has so many episodes, I think I am not able to watch all of them. I want to watch it after all.

mr robot season 1 have 10 episodes and mr robot season 2 have 12 episodes . happy watching  Grin
Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
it is nice list. I have read a few threads talking about this movie. I thought it was a movie (a long movie in 2 hours length), but it is movie with some episodes in fact. so how many episodes of this movie? well if it has so many episodes, I think I am not able to watch all of them. I want to watch it after all.
Activity: 1386
"bitcoin" tv series and film . suddenly remember with mr robot and they talking about "darkweb" "bitcoin" "TOR" that tv series its really cool give us some more information about bitcoin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
I actually knew about bitcoin a long time ago and tried to earn some but back then there was not much to help me do so , so i forgot about it and then when i was watching MR Robot they mentioned something about bitcoin and that refreshed my memory so i searched back on the internet and found out that bitcoin has relay grown since the time i left it, and they also mentioned something about bitcoin being used in the black market which is correct.
Pages:
Jump to: