Pages:
Author

Topic: COLOSED [GROUP BUY6] Happy New Year Giveaway Bitmain Antminer S1 180GH 3 BTC - page 2. (Read 36238 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Thanks for the info. I run that fan on my 5gh miner. Really quiet. But it's only  70cfm. I'll be returning those once they come in. Just ordered two more factory fans too put on the back.  You are exiting the hot air out the second  fan?  Wouldn't the hot air just rise if both fans were blowing in?  Just curious cause I'm about to do this setup like you have. Also if i overclock both can I run one 1200 watt PSU for both miners.
Well the stock fan sucks air in, the back one blows air out

Activity: 14
Thanks for the info. I run that fan on my 5gh miner. Really quiet. But it's only  70cfm. I'll be returning those once they come in. Just ordered two more factory fans too put on the back.  You are exiting the hot air out the second  fan?  Wouldn't the hot air just rise if both fans were blowing in?  Just curious cause I'm about to do this setup like you have. Also if i overclock both can I run one 1200 watt PSU for both miners.
Activity: 40
If you are planning to overclock DO NOT replace the stock fan unless you are getting another fan with the same CFM

The stock fan pushes 130 cfm
Anything less and you run the risk of overheating or damaging the unit

I added the same exact model as the stock fan, the back blowing air out
They are about $7-8 on eBay

Just search for "4715KL-04W-B56"
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I ordered four noctua 120mm fans. Replace existing fan and put a second on the other end.  Would this accommodate over-clocking. Also any recommendations on a PSU to run both machines.

I am just running the stock fan...the cooling on these units is exceptional.  With that being said, an extra box fan blowing over the units couldn't hurt.

550W name brand bronze units didn't work...850W name brand bronze units work fine.
I ordered four noctua 120mm fans. Replace existing fan and put a second on the other end.  Would this accommodate over-clocking. Also any recommendations on a PSU to run both machines.
I just ordered two of these. Can someone tell me the current BTC fractions they are earning daily for one?  Thanks

http://dustcoin.com

Around 0.39343428 Bitcoin a week until around Friday when that will go down to about 0.30631891

These numbers are for one unit overclocked to 200GH/s
.03 is that for running two at 360gh or just one at 180. Thanks
I just ordered two of these. Can someone tell me the current BTC fractions they are earning daily for one?  Thanks

Around 0.39343428 Bitcoin a week until around Friday when that will go down to about 0.30631891
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Activity: 281
Hello Sushi,

I send you a couple of messages about when i can expect the 6BTC refund as promissed on the 14th of jan. of the not shipped miners......
Also received some PM's from other people waiting for i refund.

Have not heard anything and got no reply on send PM's
Please advice ? Seems to look like trouble in Paradise ?
Activity: 812
I am not sure who you mean with he. If you mean Bitmain, yes. they sale until Jan 25, because they want that all units will delivered before chinese new year. But then you ask in the wrong thread, in this case you could get answers in the Bitmain Thread.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
he is still selling these on the website? NO?
Activity: 812
Did you read that the group buy is closed = over?
Activity: 184
what's the delivery on these units? When would one ship if ordered now? I see some talk of delays , how bad has it got? Can you be sure that any unit bought now would get out before the New Year holiday?
Activity: 281
@Sushi

Any news on the 6BTC Refund ? It's been a couple of days and no refund has yet been received.
Also no reply on the PM i send on when to expect it ?

Please reply

Activity: 454
Merit: 300
Activity: 238
ASIC Myth Buster
Hi

I sent you PM just now.  Please let me join you via Teamviewer to check up your Antminer.  Then I can ask Bitmain for the warranty replacement parts!

Sushi where are you?

There was a good communication about a not working blade. At the last mail you told me get a new blade is possible but from then no answer.

The blade is faulty from the beggining, please get in touch asap.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Sushi where are you?

There was a good communication about a not working blade. At the last mail you told me get a new blade is possible but from then no answer.

The blade is faulty from the beggining, please get in touch asap.
Pages:
Jump to: