Pages:
Author

Topic: Compare pools: MiddleCoin/CleverMining/HashCows/WafflePool/Hashbros - page 8. (Read 25671 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Would also like to see the results.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Do you guys have other suggestions for pools that you want to test, or variables I need to keep in mind?
I would like to see the performance vs direct pool mining using Coinwarz.com + multiminer app ( https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner ) trading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Reserved. Curious to see the results..
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
I would extend your 48 hour test to more like 1 or 2 weeks so the variances average out. In the 2 days that you do your test, some pools will be more lucky than others.

I'm currently running a test between middlecoin and wafflepool for about a week now, pointing equal hash rates to both pools. Will post results soon.
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Can't add anything but would love to see your results
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hi everybody,

Im running a GPU farm with 50Mh here in the Netherlands and use exclusively MiddleCoin as my pool. In general I'm satisfied with their payments and stability. But over the last days/weeks everything became more and more unstable and new pools are hitting ground. Thats why I want to do a good comparison between all the big pools.

My plan is to point one miner 2.4Mh to each pool for 48 hours. Let them pay out to a new BTC address and after the 48 wait for another 48 hours to let all the coin mature. All miners will have a fail-over to another MiddleCoin pool address, just in case. I will measure the results in BTC/MH. So pools I'm looking at right now are:

• MiddleCoin
  • CleverMining
  • HashCows
  • WafflePool
  • Hashbros

Do you guys have other suggestions for pools that you want to test, or variables I need to keep in mind?
Let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: