Pages:
Author

Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field. - page 16. (Read 3344 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Why are we here talking only about Skychain ? Are not any of those companies listed in the first post active? is This due solely to sales activity?
I asked people about their top 3 Med ICO but nobody answered me. I guess that actually people are not interesting with it. This sector about real work and real future not about hype and easy money...

I think you rightly noticed. People are more interested in projects that are designed for a big hype and speculation. And medical projects are long-term investments.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I've seen a lot of similar projects and I do not see anything unique in this. In addition, I think that they have too high a hard cap. This project can be realized for a lower amount.
Activity: 434
Why are we here talking only about Skychain ? Are not any of those companies listed in the first post active? is This due solely to sales activity?
I asked people about their top 3 Med ICO but nobody answered me. I guess that actually people are not interesting with it. This sector about real work and real future not about hype and easy money...
I wrote about 3 projects in the medical sector which I liked. We are talking about skychain because according to the majority it is the leader among all competitors.
Activity: 420
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
then do you have ico of all altcoin you have?
would you also have a bounty campaign program?
Activity: 532
Activity: 188
does the list of projects you share be very potential for you and does the project still run bounty campaign and ico program?
Many projects from the list are still at the IСO stage and everyone has a bounty company. Arna has already finished. Paying attention to Scychain. After a few days the stage of the main sales begins
I'm waiting for Skychain start. I've search a lot info about it and decide to make my minimal contribution
Congratulations on making the right and successful decision. I will probably also take part in the ICO, despite the fact that I invested at the Presale stage
Skychain undoubtedly deserves attention. I honestly do not like to invest in the ICO stage. Even in good projects. But this is a personal choice of each of course. But I will definitely take part in bounty.

the bounty is small and there are already a lot of participants, so think twice. This all takes place on a bountyhive platform
I think that is good sign on the other hand, reward indeed is not that high but if people go on joining Skychain bounty campaign then they are sure of its success to my mind. I am not personally participating in bounty, but I am gonna contribute while ICO.
I also think. Personally, I try to explore projects where I am involved in a bounty. I can be attributed to a small investor. Because after the ICO, I do not sell tokens and follow the project.

Skychain is a really nice campaign that most of the participants actually joined too. Many would say that this project is good and very legit that's why I also come up into the decision that I will join this ICO.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
does the list of projects you share be very potential for you and does the project still run bounty campaign and ico program?
Many projects from the list are still at the IСO stage and everyone has a bounty company. Arna has already finished. Paying attention to Scychain. After a few days the stage of the main sales begins
I'm waiting for Skychain start. I've search a lot info about it and decide to make my minimal contribution
Congratulations on making the right and successful decision. I will probably also take part in the ICO, despite the fact that I invested at the Presale stage
Skychain undoubtedly deserves attention. I honestly do not like to invest in the ICO stage. Even in good projects. But this is a personal choice of each of course. But I will definitely take part in bounty.

the bounty is small and there are already a lot of participants, so think twice. This all takes place on a bountyhive platform
I think that is good sign on the other hand, reward indeed is not that high but if people go on joining Skychain bounty campaign then they are sure of its success to my mind. I am not personally participating in bounty, but I am gonna contribute while ICO.
I also think. Personally, I try to explore projects where I am involved in a bounty. I can be attributed to a small investor. Because after the ICO, I do not sell tokens and follow the project.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

Yes, I saw this program on the platform. The price is really small, and there are a lot of people involved. Probably, the project is popular.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Activity: 350
Docacademic have already working App, and really working already. In advisors have McAfee. Why they didn't get hard cap it is just strange. Why are people ready to invest projects that they don't even understand and don't ready to invest in real working projects? Telemedicine is the future.
Because the presence of McAfee in the advisers is not a plus but a huge minus. There were few people left who trusted him after his pamps the coins. There may be the same thing here and it is not a plus...
I hate him. He is a con man, the community has long had to recognize him as a fraud. He only uses his position to influence the price of the token he needs.

agree about McAfee
He is manipulator -  exactly the case when the name is used for PR

I try to avoid projects that Mr. McAfee is promoting. I don't like his trash-marketing...
Activity: 420
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
Docacademic have already working App, and really working already. In advisors have McAfee. Why they didn't get hard cap it is just strange. Why are people ready to invest projects that they don't even understand and don't ready to invest in real working projects? Telemedicine is the future.
Because the presence of McAfee in the advisers is not a plus but a huge minus. There were few people left who trusted him after his pamps the coins. There may be the same thing here and it is not a plus...
I hate him. He is a con man, the community has long had to recognize him as a fraud. He only uses his position to influence the price of the token he needs.

agree about McAfee
He is manipulator -  exactly the case when the name is used for PR
Activity: 518
Activity: 356
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Telemedicine is the future. That's for sure. But to be honest, I believe that for investment it is not always necessary to fully understand the technology. Of course it's desirable. But if there is no understanding of technology, but there is an understanding of its effect, then it is possible and necessary to invest. I'm convinced of that.

Telemedicine is a good term, you have to remember it. I convinced that  we do not need to understand the intricacies of technology. It is necessary to have a common understanding of what they serve and what the economic effect can be.
Pages:
Jump to: