Pages:
Author

Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field. - page 20. (Read 3345 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Yes, medicine becomes an integral part of the blockchain and keeps pace with the times. When will the first effective results of medical projects finally be achieved?

I think it will take a couple of years. And not all projects will survive. So it was with dotcoms. How many companies grew out of there?
Yes, despite my optimism, I also understand that the path of such projects is extremely difficult. But new breakthrough technologies are always a risk. It's always complicated. But the rise of such projects is always extremely bright!
Friends, the stone age ended not because the stones were over, but because new technologies have appeared. We must have these technologies to conquer the tops of our capabilities
Nice quotation bro Wink I heard something familiat from mr. Putin recently when he called a meeting devoted to blockchain and said that Russia should be ahead in this new era.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Sad story seems like we have no chances to invest in right company that will be alive after 5-10 years.
It's not so bad. It is obvious that companies that will be engaged in the storage and transfer of medical data will be very profitable. In general, everything that is connected with the data, their processing and storage will grow strongly in price.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
thеrе is no compаrison but good informаtions аbout hеаlth-blockchаin projеcts.Thаnks for it. а pаrt from this, i аm intеrеstеd in docаdеmic projеct аlso i аm in sginаturе cаmpаign аnd will invеst  аs wеll.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Yes, medicine becomes an integral part of the blockchain and keeps pace with the times. When will the first effective results of medical projects finally be achieved?

I think it will take a couple of years. And not all projects will survive. So it was with dotcoms. How many companies grew out of there?
Yes, despite my optimism, I also understand that the path of such projects is extremely difficult. But new breakthrough technologies are always a risk. It's always complicated. But the rise of such projects is always extremely bright!

Well, for example, Google and Amazon came out of that dotcom period. And many more examples. But not all survive.
Sad story seems like we have no chances to invest in right company that will be alive after 5-10 years.
Activity: 532

Friends, the stone age ended not because the stones were over, but because new technologies have appeared. We must have these technologies to conquer the tops of our capabilities

I agree now everything is developing much faster than we could imagine
And even if now the level of service  is satisfied, for example, in many European countries, medicine is at a good level, then new technologies offer us an even better breakthrough to a completely different level.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250

Activity: 434

Do not think so superficially. Of course, immediately trust to such projects will not be on the part of hospitals. Similarly, there would be no trust of the crypto currency from the people 5 years ago, but now everyone says about it

Well, for example, Google and Amazon came out of that dotcom period. And many more examples. But not all survive.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0

Activity: 124
Merit: 2
Personally I don't see these projects becoming successfull. Hospitals wouldn't trust them IMO.
Why did you draw such a conclusion? Some projects may have contact in medicine or vice versa due to development they will acquire additional opportunities in the future
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

I think that it takes several years to wait for the result. It takes time to develop technology, tests, solve legal issues.
I indeed suppose that medicine is one of the spheres where we will see real application of blockchain technology, not just those ICO and spheres where blockchain is not that demanded, thus we can expect these medicine ICOs to be very successful. I contributed a bit into Skychain ICO btw.

agrees that medical projects have a direct relationship with the blockchain, AI, and ML, there is an excellent use of blockchain in medicine and working with large data

and artificial intelligence also has a large field in medicine
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
I indeed suppose that medicine is one of the spheres where we will see real application of blockchain technology, not just those ICO and spheres where blockchain is not that demanded, thus we can expect these medicine ICOs to be very successful. I contributed a bit into Skychain ICO btw.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
thanks for great topic.

My favourite token docademic. I read and I like it. leave support is amazing. I believe this token. Beneft is possible in short and long term.

Activity: 518
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Thank you! I'm not, but my father and brother are neuropathologists. Things that I hear from them and then check for myself are very impressive. People are very interesting arranged in terms of physiology))

I'm considering the medical sphere because, as it seems to me, in the world today, maximum attention is paid to it from the side of science and the whole society. If we dig into news tapes then there will be a lot of materials about excellent breakthrough technologies. And I think that the blockchain as a breakthrough technology can also have a significant impact on the medical industry. And definitely some of these projects have a future and success. And investors like successful projects, do not they?  Wink

What do you think about IBM Watson. Few years ago it seemed to be revolutionary. What if they start ICO. It will be epic =)

Yes, You are right this is a superb project, I read about it. Watson Health Clow is already successfully developing and IBM has significant achievements in the field of radiotherapy computer diagnostics and treatment of kidney diseases. And they are applying the techniques of using artificial intelligence as Skychain.

But I think that there isn't need for them to conduct ICO. This is IBM project and they have no problems with financing. They have already absorbed Merge Healthcare for $1 billion and are actively buying up various start-ups that have self developments in this area. They have a huge database of medical cards. To this they annually allocate several hundred million dollars. In fact to date, IBM Watson it's the main player and newsmaker in the AI ​​market in the medical field.
Did not know about this. Maybe sometime they will buy out project like skychain for $X billions. Why not?
It's an interesting thought. Skychain is very suitable for them in the direction of work. It is obvious that neural networks are the point of growth in medicine.
Well in case they buy out Skychain, what will be with tokens and contributors?   I ve heard nothing about blockchain projects that were bought out by big companies. Companies such IBM interested with their own closed blockchain I guess. Like NEMs Mijin (private net).
Well, the fact that this never happened in the past does not mean that this can not be in the future  Wink
Activity: 420

Thank you! I'm not, but my father and brother are neuropathologists. Things that I hear from them and then check for myself are very impressive. People are very interesting arranged in terms of physiology))

I'm considering the medical sphere because, as it seems to me, in the world today, maximum attention is paid to it from the side of science and the whole society. If we dig into news tapes then there will be a lot of materials about excellent breakthrough technologies. And I think that the blockchain as a breakthrough technology can also have a significant impact on the medical industry. And definitely some of these projects have a future and success. And investors like successful projects, do not they?  Wink

What do you think about IBM Watson. Few years ago it seemed to be revolutionary. What if they start ICO. It will be epic =)

Yes, You are right this is a superb project, I read about it. Watson Health Clow is already successfully developing and IBM has significant achievements in the field of radiotherapy computer diagnostics and treatment of kidney diseases. And they are applying the techniques of using artificial intelligence as Skychain.

But I think that there isn't need for them to conduct ICO. This is IBM project and they have no problems with financing. They have already absorbed Merge Healthcare for $1 billion and are actively buying up various start-ups that have self developments in this area. They have a huge database of medical cards. To this they annually allocate several hundred million dollars. In fact to date, IBM Watson it's the main player and newsmaker in the AI ​​market in the medical field.
Did not know about this. Maybe sometime they will buy out project like skychain for $X billions. Why not?
It's an interesting thought. Skychain is very suitable for them in the direction of work. It is obvious that neural networks are the point of growth in medicine.
Well in case they buy out Skychain, what will be with tokens and contributors?   I ve heard nothing about blockchain projects that were bought out by big companies. Companies such IBM interested with their own closed blockchain I guess. Like NEMs Mijin (private net).
Pages:
Jump to: