Pages:
Author

Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field. - page 19. (Read 3345 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

thanks for the description and summation of medicine related blockchain user projects.
i have been seeing hearthy campaign last year but it seems like the team didn't pursue the project
the project was about medical record software.

Thank you! What the name of it project? If you have an interesting experience please share with us. What do you think about the projects being considered in this topic?
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
I do not think that blockchain projects in the medical industry are a good idea. because it is not a sufficiently studied technology, it is not implemented anywhere 100%. And in general, the medical industry is not one of those that is so easy to change
We do not say that we want change something in medicine, the main idea is automated decentralization that will solve many problems that are essential not only for medical but most spheres.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I do not think that blockchain projects in the medical industry are a good idea. because it is not a sufficiently studied technology, it is not implemented anywhere 100%. And in general, the medical industry is not one of those that is so easy to change
Activity: 420
Well, what is your short list (top 3) to invest of ICOs from OP? Feel free to share your thoughts;)
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
But do not forget that medicine is not just about making a diagnosis. In fact still it is necessary to have ways to treat this or that disease I hope Skychain will develop and in the future have set of new functions

in the artificial intelligence network there will be disease histories completely

there will be results of treatment that were successful or not and complete statistics about the applied methods of treatment
What are you writing about? I understand that there will be a medical history, I'm talking about practical medicine which is impossible in principle in a blockchain.

I write that the artificial intelligence network will have data that for example:
99% of the disease with such symptoms was treated with certain medication and recovery came in 100% of cases. For example, a sample of 1 million patients
Activity: 434
But do not forget that medicine is not just about making a diagnosis. In fact still it is necessary to have ways to treat this or that disease I hope Skychain will develop and in the future have set of new functions

in the artificial intelligence network there will be disease histories completely

there will be results of treatment that were successful or not and complete statistics about the applied methods of treatment
What are you writing about? I understand that there will be a medical history, I'm talking about practical medicine which is impossible in principle in a blockchain.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
The author of the topic did a great job. Thank you. Projects of medical topics will always be relevant.
That's right, I agree. Medical projects deserve special attention. All the more such interesting comparison. A pity I have no merit for author)
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The author of the topic did a great job. Thank you. Projects of medical topics will always be relevant.

Activity: 434
Activity: 420
I believe that blockade in medicine makes life easier. You do not have to come to the polyclinic to stand in line, and having a medical pole quickly and conveniently register for an appointment with a doctor via the Internet. All this will happen quickly because all the data is crammed into the city archive.
Actually for all this things we don’t need blockchain. May be you miss understand what it is blockchain
IT is a good list. It can be seen that the team is constantly evolving. I know that recently they were speakers at a conference in Gibraltar.
No, thanks) I'm just following ti the update of their news. If something appears interesting or important I will definitely post this information in this thread. Or you can subscribe to their twitter

Twitter is a more active channel for receiving news about the project. And the most effective is to sign up for a telegram announcements.
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
IT is a good list. It can be seen that the team is constantly evolving. I know that recently they were speakers at a conference in Gibraltar.
No, thanks) I'm just following ti the update of their news. If something appears interesting or important I will definitely post this information in this thread. Or you can subscribe to their twitter

In these documents it is written that Skychain has signed a contract with one of the largest insurance companies in Russia.  it's true? If so, it's very cool.

Yes there even has a scanned copy of this contract

and in the Russian topic it is posted
Activity: 350

In these documents it is written that Skychain has signed a contract with one of the largest insurance companies in Russia.  it's true? If so, it's very cool.
Activity: 308
I believe that blockade in medicine makes life easier. You do not have to come to the polyclinic to stand in line, and having a medical pole quickly and conveniently register for an appointment with a doctor via the Internet. All this will happen quickly because all the data is crammed into the city archive.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
thеrе is no compаrison but good informаtions аbout hеаlth-blockchаin projеcts.Thаnks for it. а pаrt from this, i аm intеrеstеd in docаdеmic projеct аlso i аm in sginаturе cаmpаign аnd will invеst  аs wеll.

Really docademic interesting project in the medical field. They are focused on the same segment as Well. Remote and most importantly - free consultation of the doctor accredited in the project . The more such projects there will be-the higher the aggregate power of intelligence will be directed to solving these technological challenges.

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
That's awesome! I am sure that Skychain will surprise its investors! This information at the very beginning of the project says a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: