Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 51. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I would sell all my bitcoins if the price of one bitcoin hits one million dollars. Then I will buy back more bitcoins from the interest I do generate.
Which I guess is impossible to happen Grin Anyway, I would sell all my bitcoins if the price of bitcoin will be at least doubled from now, I'm fine having my bitcoins doubled the safe way rather than investing on doubler ponzis Wink
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
i would sell all my bitcoins if the price is either insanely high or when bitcoin is getting replaced by a better currency with far superior technology behind it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
I would sell all my bitcoins if the price of one bitcoin hits one million dollars. Then I will buy back more bitcoins from the interest I do generate.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I would sell all my bitcoins just if I can not arrange money for some urgent case and then to repurchase at some later point, otherwise I will not sell not even a single satoshi.I have my plans for long term to see where Bitcoin takes me finally in few years.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

I would sell all my Bitcoins if there was an emergency on my side cuz some of my savings were on bitcoin. But the typical answer we will see is - I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price will pump out maybe around $5k-$10k Grin
Activity: 896
I would sell all my (future) Bitcoins if the bitcoin price goes up to $1 Million

You might not live long enough to sell at that price. Grin
Activity: 728
I would sell all my (future) Bitcoins if the bitcoin price goes up to $1 Million
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
If price ever hit $10,000 USD/BTC, I would sell half my stash.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
I would sell all my bitcoins if Satoshi sells his!
Activity: 812
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I need badly money and have no other way of money arranging

That is a good reason indeed. However, would you re-buy atleast the same amount of BTC later on (when you're in the possibility to do that)? I would (and did), and I bought more BTC than I've "lost" by selling some. ^^
Once I did this and buy back some more which I sell and I will do this again mean I will try to buy more amount
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

I would sell all my Bitcoins if I have bitcoin to sell.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I need badly money and have no other way of money arranging

That is a good reason indeed. However, would you re-buy atleast the same amount of BTC later on (when you're in the possibility to do that)? I would (and did), and I bought more BTC than I've "lost" by selling some. ^^
Activity: 812
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I would sell all my Bitcoins if if noone has.
pretty simple
Activity: 728
I would sell my bitcoins if price will reach to at least 10k $.But I sell a part of my stock whenever I need money and then repurchase them to maintain the level of my holdings.I would sell once for all when my target price will meet.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
I guess I will not be in need of selling my bitcoin for the price I target for. At that price bitcoin probably replaced the fiat currencies. I can buy anything with bitcoin itself then why I need to sell my bitcoin. I will just use my bitcoins for my everyday living.
Activity: 269
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."  once they reach at least $1k-$2k
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

I would sell all my Bitcoins if bitcoin price is $666.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
English <-> Portuguese translations
I will ever have more than 10BTC
Activity: 378
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." If the price went to a 5k dollars per BTC
Pages:
Jump to: