Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 53. (Read 95090 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
If the price drops drastically because there is a fight between devs over the direction of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
If I really need the money in my life
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I would sell all my Bitcoins if.. I needed the money for a cure of some health related issue. Then I don't have BTC in an amount that would under any circumstances be useful in that situation.
Activity: 952
I would sell all my bitcoins if I knew for sure that a huge dump is going to happen soon and then bitcoin will be worth next to nothing after it.
Or I would sell them if bitcoin price reach some really high value like $1000 plus or more which probably won't happen soon but I can dream...

Yeah $1000 is the right time to sell it off, as I don't think that it would go above that and if it goes then we need to wait for a very long time, So if it reaches $1000 or plus I would sell part of it and keep rest for the future as you never what future holds for us, so if the prices gets down I would buy some more in bulk and keep it safe for the future  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I would sell all my Bitcoins if..the world war will begin Smiley))

Wait, wouldn't that actually increase the value of bitcoin, as it is intenational currency, and not linked directly to any country ?!
In an event like that , i would rather buy bitcoin and gold, than to sell them.

I think such cases will - indeed - increase the value of Bitcoin (together with the value of gold and silver). As soon as a kind of crisis arises, for example when our money is not worth much anymore, such assets (Bitcoin, gold etc) will gain value a lot.

It would be great for the Bitcoin if we are going to experience such crisis, although I don't think I want to experience that. When our money becomes worthless, people will do EVERYTHING in order to survive. Murders will take place for a single bread I guess..
Activity: 521
Merit: 500

Wait, wouldn't that actually increase the value of bitcoin, as it is intenational currency, and not linked directly to any country ?!
In an event like that , i would rather buy bitcoin and gold, than to sell them.

@op i would sell if people continue to make effort into creating 99x versions of bitcoin. Simply because being unique is at price, copies are not..
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I would sell all my bitcoins if bitcoin goes up to $2000 and a major tragedy left me needing the funds
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
...XT got 95% of the network.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
I would sell all my Bitcoins if a fatal flaw is discovered in the private key generation which makes it possible to generate them.

Which I think wouldn't happen because if there is one, it is already discovered by now and therefore bitcoin per se is flawed.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
I would sell all my Bitcoins if a fatal flaw is discovered in the private key generation which makes it possible to generate them.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
its 3PM on a saturday and there's rain
Activity: 126
I would sell all my bitcoins if....
Nonono..not all. Maybe only 90% Grin
If I have urgent and emergency thing to buy n I need more money.
The rest 10% will be for saving.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .
I would sell all my Bitcoins if... BITCOIN loses its anonymity .
i mean if i have no privacy like now and also anonymity then i wont be interested in bitcoin anymore.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i would sell all my bitcoins if prices went over $10,000 each.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I would sell my Bitcoin if the price drops under the $100 barrier.

I seriously hope this doesn't happen, because if it does... the panic sell will kill Bitcoin and it will be the end...

Will you? I'm not going to sell anything, especially not at this value.. I will rather keep them 'untill the end' if that is the way we are going (downwards).

I still have hope and faith in Bitcoin. We all should remember that the coin and its technology is really new and we have a long way ahead of us. Maybe the ATH was not the right value for this coin (but just a hype at that moment). In a few years / multiple years, we'll see what the coin is really worth. And, at that moment, I want to be proud that I've kept all my Bitcoins Wink.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
I would sell my Bitcoin if the price drops under the $100 barrier.

I seriously hope this doesn't happen, because if it does... the panic sell will kill Bitcoin and it will be the end...
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i sold most part of my stake, i stay in fiat for a little watching 200$ support
Activity: 206
I would sell all my bitcoins if there prices raise like they were in 2012-2013 that is there price was about $1200.
In this way i can cover up all previous loses.
And also i can save money for future investment...
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
I would sell all my bitcoins If i have a bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: