Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 49. (Read 95090 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
I will desperately need money for some serious real life issue. Otherwise, I will hodl them just because I can.)
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
I will probably sell 2 or 3 when it hits 1 million dollars per coin  Grin Tongue
lol 1 million per coin? thats highly unlikely. with 21 million coins in the market that would make btc a 21 trillion dollar industry. that would be a sight to see. i personally would sell my coins if they went over 2000 usd.  Lips sealed

21 trillion in 2050 is not a big amount for a market cap.
When prices cross $1000, it will then take rest only around $9000. A jump you can see over$2000...

People are optimistic on higher market cap for bitcoin. Even with higher market cap I will not sell off all my bitcoin in one shot as OP asked. I will keep at least 50% bitcoin for next price up surge or for my children or next generation. Bitcoin would be the future so I so not want get out of it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I will probably sell 2 or 3 when it hits 1 million dollars per coin  Grin Tongue
lol 1 million per coin? thats highly unlikely. with 21 million coins in the market that would make btc a 21 trillion dollar industry. that would be a sight to see. i personally would sell my coins if they went over 2000 usd.  Lips sealed

21 trillion in 2050 is not a big amount for a market cap.
When prices cross $1000, it will then take rest only around $9000. A jump you can see over$2000...
Activity: 53
I would sell today, no problem. I would buy back tomorrow though.

Do it on almost a daily bases. I hold other crypto and physical assets longterm. Bitcoin is not one of them at this point. Sell, profit, buy. Rinse and repeat.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 14
I already sold all my bitcoins, so it doesn't matter.

You have done your life's biggest mistake. But you can still erase your sin. Buy back.
+1 Why would you sell your Bitcoins? Just interested.
Activity: 714
I would sell all my Bitcoins if it hit the price $10000 within in next few months as i have my job and this my extra savings for great future. Grin
Activity: 357
Merit: 102

You have done your life's biggest mistake. But you can still erase your sin. Buy back.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
I would sell all my Bitcoins if price cross 500$ Smiley
Activity: 233
I would sell all my Bitcoins if have some  Grin
Activity: 14
it skyrocketed to 16k
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

I would sell all of my bitcoins if they were worth 50 million dollars and I felt the US dollar was perfectly healthy.  I don't see this happening anytime soon though.  However, if the Fed successfully works with Congress to get things back under control and my BTC were worth that much I would definitely take the cash and buy safer assets.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
i would sell all of my bitcoin if the price gets to low and dont have the strength to rise again
that would be the best time to sell bitcoin for me.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price went up to $1000.  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
i would sell all my Bitcoins if bitcoin price reaches 10000$ per bitcoin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price reach 1000$ again.
Activity: 742

I think that i wouldn't sell all my Bitcoins , i have to hold some BTC always, even if the price increase we can sell some of our BTC not all of them
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
I'm a millioner, because I have millions of satoshis  Grin

I would sell all my Bitcoins if I need something to buy. Bitcoin is just only a type of money for me. If I need to spend, I will spend them.
Activity: 54
...price will hit $280
Did that thing twice with good profit Grin
Pages:
Jump to: