Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 52. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 599
Merit: 500
I would sell all my Bitcoins if bitcoin reach $500 or more and i would sell all of my bitcoins if my wallet balance already have 1 btc
Activity: 574
I would sell all my bit coin if I really need some cash and there is no other way to get them so I well exchange them better that searching for loans
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
honestly I was considering selling my bitcoins when the price went down suddenly because of the stupid bitcoin XT debate. but I resisted a little while and now everything is back to normal (sort of).
I am planning on selling them when the price is at least 600-700 USD.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
i would sell my all btc if i get double price of from which i buy and if i need money very urgently then i also sell my all bitcoin i also sell my bitcoin if there is some interest ing site come that accept bitcoin for increasing my bitcoin because investing is also a good way to increase bitcoin
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
I would just sell them all when I need the money...
Or if they hit the million dollar mark Tongue
Activity: 448
i would sell all my bitcoins if i had enough number of it to buy my dream house and luxury car(which i think won't happen with bitcoins alone but still , anything is possible)
Activity: 140
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

I would sell all my Bitcoins if I had one.  Sad
Activity: 350
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." exchange rate is double the amount when I purchased my coins.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."  I could raise enough to buy a nice house and semi retire - just doing what I wanted to do.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."  price reaches to $5,000 for each
Activity: 146
they ever amount to enough to put a roof over my head
Activity: 577
I would sell all my Bitcoins if We End The Fed! Federal Reserve  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
If the price drops drastically because there is a fight between devs over the direction of Bitcoin.

That is the cause of recent drop.

I think that has influenced the value of BTC in a bad way indeed ;\. And, I think it will even more in the future as such struggles keep appearing.

I don't hope we will ever experience a "split up" of the coin: a split up in the sense that 2 new coins arise.
Activity: 126
i would sell all my bitcoins if hell fell over and a monkey held me at gunpoint.  Grin
Activity: 896
If the price drops drastically because there is a fight between devs over the direction of Bitcoin.

That is the cause of recent drop.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I would sell all my Bitcoins if... I had one.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
if price 1 bitcoin 10000$  Grin
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
first tell us how many you have
Activity: 938
I would sell all by bitcoins if… bitcoin price is hitting 1000 dollars or more, but only if this happened in the next few years if it happened in let’s say 10 years I will still hold.

It would take a long time to reach that price dude. I don't see that price in coming period of time, and if we hold it for say next 10 years to reach that value than we are not sure that bitcoins would exist that long or not as there would be many other new currencies into the market which can easily replace bitcoins, so it is a big question mark on the future of bitcoins.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
I would sell all by bitcoins if… bitcoin price is hitting 1000 dollars or more, but only if this happened in the next few years if it happened in let’s say 10 years I will still hold.
Pages:
Jump to: