Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 64. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 118
If history is any guide and assuming that you're in it for the profit, then it only really makes sense to sell when the price shoots up suddenly since it's almost guaranteed that it will come crashing down pretty soon afterwards. You'd have to be pretty quick though since ATHs rarely last more than a few hours to days at most.

I would prefer to sell if it is giving me best returns on my investment whatever prices it reaches but if i am getting better on whatever i have invested and i am earning more then i would definitely prefer to sell irrespective of the value and i will not keep on waiting to reach it $1000.

I think i would sell if it is reaching  $2000 and then would definitely sell and earn so profits as i am here to earn money so it doesnt make me so loyal to say that i will never sell my bitcoins and yes if i am earning good  i  really dont care about the future of bitcoins i would definitely sell.

But Bitcoin was supposed to be much more than that...

Satoshi would be so ashamed to see what our community has turned into. Cry

Just kidding! I suppose most people are in it for the money nowadays. Heck, if Bitcoin was restricted to ideological types then it would be nowhere near as successful as it is today. Cheesy
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I would sell all my bitcoins if i was in a real need for cash and my altcoins had already been sold. No plans to sell at the moment though, not for these prices..

Yup if it reaches $1000 or more would be selling it for sure and then wait for prices to lower down so can buy again good number of bitcoins and you never know it can reach $1000 in the future so waiting for the right time and having patience would be the key to success.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
I would sell all my Bitcoins if someone want pay me 100$ for all of it
You know why? Because I don't have any Bitcoin right now. So, that someone would pay me for nothing Cheesy
just kidding Grin

I would sell all my Bitcoins if I know that tomorrow I won't have access for internet anymore Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
I would sell all my bitcoins only if it becomes a crime to own them.

I would sell ½  of my BTC if prices double.

I would sell ⅔ of my BTC if prices triple.

So you would sell half your coins if price hits $500 and two thirds of your coins if price hits $750?
Isn't that a bit too low?
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I would sell all my bitcoins only if it becomes a crime to own them.

I would sell ½  of my BTC if prices double.

I would sell ⅔ of my BTC if prices triple.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I would sell all my bitcoins if i was in a real need for cash and my altcoins had already been sold. No plans to sell at the moment though, not for these prices..
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★
I would sell all my bitcoins if the price goes to $1000/BTC.
Merit: 513
I would sell all my Bitcoins if BTC price goes to $700+

I am guessing you bought your coins recently while it's still in the $220-$250 range?
Am I right?
Activity: 140
http://pastebin.com/YXriDWW2
I would sell all my Bitcoins if BTC price goes to $700+
Merit: 1000
That depends upon the prices of bitcoin in future whether to sell it or go with it..Definitely sell it depending upon the profits I am earning out of it will not sell if the profit margin in less but if it is more then the expectations then would definitely think of selling it.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
I would prefer to sell if it is giving me best returns on my investment whatever prices it reaches but if i am getting better on whatever i have invested and i am earning more then i would definitely prefer to sell irrespective of the value and i will not keep on waiting to reach it $1000.

I think i would sell if it is reaching  $2000 and then would definitely sell and earn so profits as i am here to earn money so it doesnt make me so loyal to say that i will never sell my bitcoins and yes if i am earning good  i  really dont care about the future of bitcoins i would definitely sell.
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I would sell all my Bitcoins  if no one accept it. Grin

I would sell all my 0.4btc if I give up on bitcoin or when it goes to 1,000,000 like I was told when I invested  Cheesy
Activity: 266
I would sell all my Bitcoins  if no one accept it. Grin
Activity: 266
If it catches a bubble. I do not hold Bitcoins for ever hoping that one day I will be very rich. Instead I sell when there is a bubble and buy back later.

I still have a personal target of 10,000 to sell everything.

I don't know, your strategy sounds like you want to get rich from Bitcoin.

Yes it does but at least he is making an effort to make it happen unlike 70% of people holding there 1-5btc and hoping/wishing it will come there way.

I will only sell my 'all' my bitcoin if I really need to survive  with the funds it will provide and hopefully that day does not come.
Activity: 658
If it catches a bubble. I do not hold Bitcoins for ever hoping that one day I will be very rich. Instead I sell when there is a bubble and buy back later.

I don't know, your strategy sounds like you want to get rich from Bitcoin.
Activity: 521

Activity: 743
Merit: 502
I would sell all my Bitcoins if... NEVER!

Activity: 164
I would sell all my bitcoins if elephants start to fly.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
... I had not lost so many of my fuckin' signing keys.
Pages:
Jump to: