Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 65. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

touching 10k dollars.  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I will sell all my bitcoin if I need to and only if I need to, I have had to sell a small amount when we had the last little dip which hurt but needs are needs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 118
I actually just sold all my bitcoins although they only amounted to 1-2 BTC max.

I still have a few altcoins and BTC left in exchanges but it's not a lot. The bitcoins will be spent on paying for rent and food. I'll be rebuying them in July when the government gives me $1,000. Hopefully the price will be lower by then.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
I would not sell my bitcoins what the irrespective value it reaches. I know future is uncertain and can't say where the value reaches in next 10 years But thinking on positive note lets say its value will increase and entire bitcoin community earn some profits out of it.

Then what do you plan to do with the coins if you're not going to sell them? At some point you're going to want to do something with them because if you don't they're essentially worthless. Something tells me if the price shot up to 1k or whatever you'd want to sell some of them.

Some people are already wealthy in cash, property and other things etc  but they might keep a few btc as well, like some millionaires today probably have a bit of  gold or something else of value they don't intend to sell   , satoshi could have bailed out at any time but he hasn't
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I would sell my all Bitcoins, if it goes to above 1000$ .  Wink
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
If I had any... Grin
Instead of selling I would invest in forex to earn more...
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I would not sell my bitcoins what the irrespective value it reaches. I know future is uncertain and can't say where the value reaches in next 10 years But thinking on positive note lets say its value will increase and entire bitcoin community earn some profits out of it.

Then what do you plan to do with the coins if you're not going to sell them? At some point you're going to want to do something with them because if you don't they're essentially worthless. Something tells me if the price shot up to 1k or whatever you'd want to sell some of them.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When I get large amount of them and the price is good,
Activity: 924
I was going insane.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

..never. I will send majority of bitcoins in case of some need (eg. medical issues), ..but ALL of them. Never ever:)
legendary
Activity: 812
I will sell my all btc, if it goes to 1000$. No more wait

whatever you do dont sell when we start making new ATHs as this is a signal we are going way higher!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
i will sell all btc if..
no i won't i'll keep them and when old and grey time comes whispering in my ear it's time to let go and rest, i'll give it all to my kids

edit: s was missing somewhere, aah grammar :p
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I will sell my all btc, if it goes to 1000$. No more wait
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I would sell all my BTC if I knockup my teacher.

Why? If you're a minor, blackmail the teacher and buy more coins.
mkc
Activity: 517
Merit: 501
I would sell all my Bitcoins if price go above $10000.
Activity: 784
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
I would sell all my BTC if I knockup my teacher.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
They're will be an epic sell off the next time 1000usd is reached

It will be very amusing to those who still have coins if it keeps going to 5 or
10k......
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

If it reaches to $1000 then it would be wise decision to sell without waiting for anything. And in future if prices goes down will prefer to buy it again.. It can prove to be worst decision if I don't sell it if it reaches $1000 and make profit out of it.

That would only work assuming price movement will follow previous pattern (pump to >$1000 then down again). But if BTC gets mass adoption and price stabilise at well above $1k, then you'll have 2 options: stay away from bitcoin or buy back at loss.

Also if, hypothetically, you'll see massive rally with $100 daily increase, I can guarantee that you wouldn't sell all at $1k, you'd definitely want to see how high can it go.
Activity: 631
Merit: 500

That is a nice thought but the entire bitcoin community won't earn profits ever imo. There will always be people buying at the top panicking when it drops and then selling for lower than they just brought.

I would sell all my bitcoins when ever I feel like I can make more by shorting this hostile tech. Anyone who doesn't sell on the way to 1000s will end up just holding forever all the way back down to 300's  Cheesy

If it reaches to $1000 then it would be wise decision to sell without waiting for anything. And in future if prices goes down will prefer to buy it again.. It can prove to be worst decision if I don't sell it if it reaches $1000 and make profit out of it.
Pages:
Jump to: