Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 66. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

Their price does not stay stable.

Lol if that were the case, you'd have sold 5 years ago.   Tongue

Bitcoin and stable price go together like Lamb and Tuna fish.  They don't!!

It will stabilize over time, but with a 6 year old currency, you're still going to have large price swings.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Their price does not stay stable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Be Practical. If it is giving me good returns on my initial investment i would sell all my bitcoins and would diversify my investment into may be gold,silver,stock or real estate after making a research that which option would be better to invest at that particular stage.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I would not sell my bitcoins what the irrespective value it reaches. I know future is uncertain and can't say where the value reaches in next 10 years But thinking on positive note lets say its value will increase and entire bitcoin community earn some profits out of it.

That is a nice thought but the entire bitcoin community won't earn profits ever imo. There will always be people buying at the top panicking when it drops and then selling for lower than they just brought.

I would sell all my bitcoins when ever I feel like I can make more by shorting this hostile tech. Anyone who doesn't sell on the way to 1000s will end up just holding forever all the way back down to 300's  Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I would not sell my bitcoins what the irrespective value it reaches. I know future is uncertain and can't say where the value reaches in next 10 years But thinking on positive note lets say its value will increase and entire bitcoin community earn some profits out of it.
Activity: 18

I have lot bitcoin and its worth 1000$ per satoshi... Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 526
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."   someone send me more  bitcoins  Tongue
I get a house and a car for it Smiley

I plan to use Bitcoin as money. So why should I sell money?

The question is can you buy cars and houses with Bitcoins.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
I could be a woman and have Elon Musk's babies.
Ask me again when I get some coins  Tongue
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
I will sell all of my Bitcoins only if I didn't need them anymore.....
As if there is any chance that would happen  Tongue

I don't know about you answer but your avatar seems really funny Tongue
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I will sell all of my Bitcoins only if I didn't need them anymore.....
As if there is any chance that would happen  Tongue
Activity: 350
Merit: 118
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the value of that Bitcoins is as equal to Buying a Ferrari Car. So my bitcoins should give me that return on investment that i can afford to buy a ferrari .. and if its yes..i would surely sell all my bitcoins and enjoy the drive Cheesy

The value of a Ferrari is pretty ambiguous and there's a pretty big range between models even from the same era. You can buy some used Ferraris such as the 308/400/Mondial for $30,000. Then you have others that might cost over $1 million.

That high bitcoin price won't happen during your lifetime. Enjoy your lost time spent on waiting for this. There is much higher possibility that bitcoin will reach $100 that $1000 in next 5 years.

History suggests otherwise though.

No lol, thats what everyone said when BTC was 1 USD. "You can spend a lifetime waiting for a zero, but 10 will never happen". Thats an actual quote from 2010 or so. The thing is, we don't know and that 1K ATH may look like a little peak in 5 years.

To be fair, the jump up from cents to $10 was ridiculously easy. Back then there was something like what? 5 million coins? A $50 million market cap is a pretty simple and straightforward thing to accomplish. It was pretty much guaranteed once word of Bitcoin got out and the masses started picking it up. It will be much more difficult to push the market cap past the 1 to 5 billion dollars stage.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I would sell my Bitcoins if I was desperately in need of cons Grin (Paycons[CON] of course)
Activity: 28
I would sell my bitcoins if I'm over 40's.lol
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the value of that Bitcoins is as equal to Buying a Ferrari Car. So my bitcoins should give me that return on investment that i can afford to buy a ferrari .. and if its yes..i would surely sell all my bitcoins and enjoy the drive Cheesy
That high bitcoin price won't happen during your lifetime. Enjoy your lost time spent on waiting for this. There is much higher possibility that bitcoin will reach $100 that $1000 in next 5 years.

And if bitcoin will reach price below $100 I will sell everything and never again touch any cryptocurrency.

No lol, thats what everyone said when BTC was 1 USD. "You can spend a lifetime waiting for a zero, but 10 will never happen". Thats an actual quote from 2010 or so. The thing is, we don't know and that 1K ATH may look like a little peak in 5 years.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

And if bitcoin will reach price below $100 I will sell everything and never again touch any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 533
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

if I will ever have some Tongue

LOL, that's funny  Cheesy

I would sell all my bitcoins if Satoshi ever moved even 1 of his.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

if I will ever have some Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: