Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 61. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I don't know exactly whats the point to wait the price of bitcoin reach $1,000 or above. If you want profit, why we need to wait for many years. You will get profit if you can take advantage on the fluctuation price of bitcoin. Then its better for you to learn trading strategies and can get profit little by little in short time than waiting the price reach $1,000. For me, I would sell all my bitcoins if the price goes up atleast $50 higher, and buy it back when the price goes down.

I'd rather wait for it to hit 1k than risk keeping my bitcoins on an exchange just to make s tiny profit here and there. Trading is too stressfull.
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
i would sell my bitcoins only if the price would start dropping really fast and i would surely know it would never come back to normal

It sounds fair enough to get little loss from the dropping price, thats why holding bitcoin for long time is so risky and can't guarantee us that the price will rise a lot in 5, 10, even 20 years later.

That is not true. The prices are going higher in recent past if you look at the prices. So it will be foolish to wait for next 20 years or so. If you are getting profit in next one year then I think you should sell it and earn profits out of it. Greediness will not help you and you cannot wait for 20 years that prices will reach the sky limit.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price hit to $1000-$2000 in a couple days.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
If someone offered me more than the market place, so I could rebuy even more Bitcoins
Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Oh that's easy.... if somebody offered me $10000 per bitcoin, then it's a deal Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
mining is so 2012-2013
they were worth 1 million dollars each
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
i would sell my bitcoins only if the price would start dropping really fast and i would surely know it would never come back to normal

It sounds fair enough to get little loss from the dropping price, thats why holding bitcoin for long time is so risky and can't guarantee us that the price will rise a lot in 5, 10, even 20 years later.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
I would sell all my Bitcoins if satoshi nakamoto moves his bitcoin from the wallets

Why?
If he wanted to cash out into billions of dollars he could have done so anytime until now or anytime in the future, this is quite an assumption that he kept every private key anyway when coins were being harvested at near zero difficulty by his laptop

He could still sell the private keys to the genesis blocks without visibly  moving the coins if that were his plan but I think if he was in it solely for the profit he would have bailed out already

He might have up to  an estimated ~1m+ btc, what more  profit could be worth waiting for?

i think a lot of people would sell their bitcoin if satoshi's knows bitcoins were to move.
this action will cause mass panic because there is a lot of bitcoin involved and if satoshi were to sell them it can easily move the price and crash the market.
so it is logical to sell your bitcoin "if" those coins were to move.

on the other hand i don't think that those bitcoin will ever move and most probably will stay in their place forever. because i believe that satoshi would have sold them long ago if he wanted to profit and also he did not create bitcoin to profit from it like what altcoins are here for.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
someone is paying twice the amount  Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Activity: 728
Merit: 537
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Note-to-Future-Self: Come back to comment in this thread if it ever hits $10kUSD/BTC.

10k will be the floor at some stage on this journey ....
If we see 10k it isn't going to stop there so rather than dumping I would still hodl....
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Note-to-Future-Self: Come back to comment in this thread if it ever hits $10kUSD/BTC.
legendary
I would sell all my Bitcoins if satoshi nakamoto moves his bitcoin from the wallets

Why?
If he wanted to cash out into billions of dollars he could have done so anytime until now or anytime in the future, this is quite an assumption that he kept every private key anyway when coins were being harvested at near zero difficulty by his laptop

He could still sell the private keys to the genesis blocks without visibly  moving the coins if that were his plan but I think if he was in it solely for the profit he would have bailed out already

He might have up to  an estimated ~1m+ btc, what more  profit could be worth waiting for?
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 303
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price hits $2000 at least"
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
I don't know exactly whats the point to wait the price of bitcoin reach $1,000 or above. If you want profit, why we need to wait for many years. You will get profit if you can take advantage on the fluctuation price of bitcoin. Then its better for you to learn trading strategies and can get profit little by little in short time than waiting the price reach $1,000. For me, I would sell all my bitcoins if the price goes up atleast $50 higher, and buy it back when the price goes down.
legendary
after I get a house, car, wife from it  Grin

and have profit of $500,000. Then I would be set for life  Cool

Unless you live in Africa, house car and wife cost a lot more  than 500k to maintain for life  lol

Activity: 659
Merit: 502
If reached 5000 usd each
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
.... if Litecoin goes up  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: