Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 12. (Read 95090 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
I would sell all my bitcoins if i knew bitcoin doesnt have a future anymore

same question for uyou too lol
who would you sell them to ??  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
I would sell all my Bitcoin if the Blockchain got hacked

and who would you sell them to ??  Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I would sell all my Bitcoins if a new Meteos game comes out
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
I would sell all my Bitcoins if an invented crypto coin standard was able to enclose all transactions occurring in ten minutes globally without any drawbacks of the present bitcoin standard but with all of the current positives and support by the community
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
I would sell all my bitcoins if i knew bitcoin doesnt have a future anymore
Activity: 52
If earth already proven is flat or not  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Kiss me
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if i were bill gates " Tongue
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
I would sell all my bitcoins if all bitcoins had been created and no more could be created :p Which is a loooooongg way away, and I will probably be dead
Activity: 16
I would sell all my bitcoins if i have a emergency situation in my family or if we need more money for that emergency. So i do keep my bitcoin do to wait that price getting high. Many people they would like to sell their bitcoins if they see that the price low their panic selling the bitcoin because they are afraid to lose their money.

The bitcoin is to be used. If you have emergency, you can sell the bitcoin or use it to buy things, that is even better.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
I would sell all my bitcoins if i have a emergency situation in my family or if we need more money for that emergency. So i do keep my bitcoin do to wait that price getting high. Many people they would like to sell their bitcoins if they see that the price low their panic selling the bitcoin because they are afraid to lose their money.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
...if it ever goes over $1,000 again. But it's going down now.  Cry
I am also aiming for the same thing to happen I also want the bitcoin to reach $1000 but it is has not happened yet but I am sure it will soon.
I think that the bitcoin is going to be able to reach $1000 with in 2017.

I think we will see that price at the mid of the next year but not sure whether it will exactly happen or not but the good news is  that price is rising at a moment and we can expect some positive news in coming months too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
...if it ever goes over $1,000 again. But it's going down now.  Cry
I am also aiming for the same thing to happen I also want the bitcoin to reach $1000 but it is has not happened yet but I am sure it will soon.
I think that the bitcoin is going to be able to reach $1000 with in 2017.
Activity: 938
I may sell some of my bitcoins when price will hit atleast $700 and quickly buy back as i am quite sure there will be some price correction on that point so i will earn good profit. I am day trader so i sometimes sell all my bitcoin and buy back them in cheaper price after correction.
Well I think that is the best way to play with your coins in order to make quick and regular profits and price volatility allows us to do so I think we should not miss an opportunity to sell them when price goes higher.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I will sell my bitcoins if it reaches about $1500 and if I want to buy new phone. Maybe that time I will have a decent profit from keeping my bitcoin from a long time.

One more possible answer is that, I will sell my bitcoin if its price suddenly drops and I think bitcoin was over and its price will drop to 1. Of course we need to sell early to prevent the heavy loss of your capital. Since nothing are permanent, expect that in the future, bitcoin will be not usable anymore whether we like it or not. So just grab the opportunity now until it is very demanding in the market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
I will sell my bitcoins if they reach  the 1000 dollars atleast, selling lower then those i wont, i will kept my bitcoins into the wallet and wait for those value.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Bitcoin unionhead who's neglecting fiat :)
If the end of the world was coming Tongue
legendary
Activity: 994
I may sell some of my bitcoins when price will hit atleast $700 and quickly buy back as i am quite sure there will be some price correction on that point so i will earn good profit. I am day trader so i sometimes sell all my bitcoin and buy back them in cheaper price after correction.
Activity: 812
I am already selling my coins on regular basis as bitcoin is the only source of income for me so I sell them on weekly basis to take care my expenses and I don't much look at the price as I know that I will earn them back.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price skyrockets. I think the majority of us will panic selling if one day we wake up and the price of Bitcoin is pumping a lot. Some may wait for the best moment but I'll probably don't do that and just sell right away. I don't want to lose the opportunity of selling in a much higher price than when I obtained my coins. My coin isn't that much so even if I don't sell it in the highest amount possible, it's okay because there would be not that much difference.

No one will prefer to hold their coins if price reaches to the moon and allowing to make profits, as everyone is investing their money in it so that they can make profits someday as only holding will never give you profits.

Well it's indeed something reasonable thing we get or feel. So this is something that certainly we will do if the price of the bitcoin is very high or can give us an advantage. But it would be better we just sold some bitcoin we have, so if indeed you do something things do not directly do so as a whole (especially for bitcoin or finance) because it can give bad effect
Activity: 924
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price skyrockets. I think the majority of us will panic selling if one day we wake up and the price of Bitcoin is pumping a lot. Some may wait for the best moment but I'll probably don't do that and just sell right away. I don't want to lose the opportunity of selling in a much higher price than when I obtained my coins. My coin isn't that much so even if I don't sell it in the highest amount possible, it's okay because there would be not that much difference.

No one will prefer to hold their coins if price reaches to the moon and allowing to make profits, as everyone is investing their money in it so that they can make profits someday as only holding will never give you profits.
Pages:
Jump to: