Pages:
Author

Topic: Converted all altcoin back to BTC - page 2. (Read 976 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
April 10, 2019, 03:29:53 AM
I think all alts are currently on hodl this time. If we're talking about BTC dominance, I think that alts is less of our concern in losing profit this time around. Btc dominance right now is not that high so you can hodl as much alts as of now. But, basing on BTC dominance, once it goes up I guess I'm switching alts to BTC now. Although I have a portfolio that focuses more on BTC. 
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
April 09, 2019, 03:02:38 PM
You will be happy with your deed when Bitcoin grows in price. And believe me, this will happen after some time. The whole market froze in anticipation of a regular furious surge. So let's wait together.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
April 09, 2019, 01:41:20 PM
Unfortunately when you have a lot of different altcoins in your wallets you have to pay a fee for each of them that you are exchanging and at the end when you calculate you notice the total fees was quite big. But you shouldn't be very concerned about your choice because it was a good one, bitcoin is getting ready for a bull run and you will get the same profit maybe even higher from bitcoin as you would have got from your altcoins. The difference is that now you have all your investments in one place and don't have to worry about paying multiple fees for your transactions.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
April 09, 2019, 01:39:09 PM
Now you do not need to sell your altcoins , I think the growth has begun now and it is better to keep them , as the bullish trend seems to have begun and will continue soon

Hey while there is rally in the alts it’s yet quiet slow, in comparison to bitcoins I feel it’s rising but then it’s prices are already falling down too. I have alts like bitcoins cash and deeponion and I was hoping in this current rally I could sell them off, but both are rising very slowly. I’m waiting for my alts to rise and then sell them off at the first chance I get, and I would suggest this to all who’re holding alt coins.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 09, 2019, 01:17:59 PM
Can't say I proifted much, I paid way too high of fees on the exchanges, lesson learned on who to use and who not to next time. Right now I want to see how this next move shakes out. If I miss out on a big 30% move on some coins, so be it. I will sleep well tonight.

As long as Bitcoin dominance is high in the market, we will see many investors and traders continue to do so. Especially in times of harsh price fluctuations, we see that many traders have changed their positions and moved towards Bitcoin, regardless of the direction of the price. This behavior is actually made by the investors to protect their capital, while on the other hand, it can be considered as the transition to the main money.
Activity: 182
April 09, 2019, 12:59:08 PM
I've also converted all of my Altcoin Bitcoin. Because the price of Bitcoin is increasing now And the price of Altcoin is not getting any increase. So I've converted all of my Altcoin into Bitcoin. I think this is the right decision. Because I know the price of bitcoin will grow further in the future. Bitcoin is very good cryptocurrency. I think we all should remove investment from Altcoin and take it to Bitcoin. Because the investment at Bitcoin is very beneficial. I was wrong with investing in Altcoin. But I realized my mistake. So now I've converted all my investment into Bitcoin.

Thank you
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
April 09, 2019, 12:51:38 PM
I think its better if you stay with your original coin. Because altcoin have potential to move multiple time once the bill run come. Although it is accepted that they have higher risk but they have higher chance of success too. Moreover if all doing like this then altcoin loss its importance and crypto ecosystem will not develop
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
April 09, 2019, 12:19:17 PM
If there are not too many assets in the portfolio then the strategy of keeping all the savings in bitcoin really takes place.If you are careful, then basically the movement in the market begins precisely with Bitcoion.
Activity: 194
April 09, 2019, 11:58:46 AM
Can't say I proifted much, I paid way too high of fees on the exchanges, lesson learned on who to use and who not to next time. Right now I want to see how this next move shakes out. If I miss out on a big 30% move on some coins, so be it. I will sleep well tonight.

You did the right thing. Bitcoin is the main coin of the crypto market and it will grow the fastest as soon as the market starts to recover. The first signs of this are already there. You have to wait a bit.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 09, 2019, 11:16:06 AM
Diversity in your portfolio might bring big fortune as long as bitcoin goes up. We know that altcoins are dependent on bitcoin price. Bitcoin investment is good, but due to its high price it will only bring little percent profit compared to altcoins whose price is very low and might bring 10 times or even 100 times when bull run comes. So, better to revise your portfolio again.
Activity: 420
April 09, 2019, 11:09:53 AM
Now you do not need to sell your altcoins , I think the growth has begun now and it is better to keep them , as the bullish trend seems to have begun and will continue soon
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
April 09, 2019, 10:53:49 AM
I believe bitcoin will rise and provide benefits, but creating many opportunities is better than waiting for a single opportunity. Putting eggs in various holes will be safer and provide many opportunities. If bitcoin rises altcoin will tend to follow its movements, so it's very unfortunate if we eliminate the chance of altcoin.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 09, 2019, 10:44:42 AM
I prefer to hold my money in different altcoins, because in the early phases of the raising market, it is much more profitable to pick some altcoins instead of investing in BTC. Just pick several great altcoins and enjoy the market.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
April 09, 2019, 10:36:10 AM
I think it's a stupid thing to do. Because BTC is not a promising coin and with the advent of new technology BTC will not be able to oppose anything to progress except its capitalization.

Are you sure with that sir that bitcoin is not promising coin? For me bitcoin still promising coin.  Why do you think bitcoin rise the value?  It's because it's potential and it can gives you high profit. But's your choices if think bitcoin is not promising coin so what promising coin  for you?
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
April 09, 2019, 10:33:05 AM
As per my opinion if we convert our all altcoins to BTC and if a bull run starts which is expected then we regret our decisions all altcoins also start rising with Bitcoin and it will be a pure loss because of we already converted our coins into BTC. It is not advisable to do it now.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
April 09, 2019, 08:29:33 AM
I prefer to put eggs in many nests, when all hatch, it will be more profitable than fixing on one coin. but I believe if bitcoin goes up, almost all coins will rise, because bitcoin will always be seen as a benchmark for movement.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
April 09, 2019, 08:22:42 AM
Its up to you either, But i understand  the point you mean to say, and its true that mostly of the top centralized exchange has a monstrous fees, i experienced that too thats why for me if the DEX are come up with the more decent volumes, I choose to trade with DEX  but the reality will speak itself that DEX has worst volumes to date.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
April 09, 2019, 08:20:55 AM

I think that's a good move IF your goal is more stability and consistency. Bitcoin is more likely to be around in 2025 than most altcoins, and the next bear market will probably crush many alts into oblivion. However, I think the top alts are better for gaining percentage-wise during the next bull run.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
April 09, 2019, 08:13:34 AM
I did the opposite thing and bought EOS 2 months ago https://cmc.io/coins/eos  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
April 09, 2019, 07:53:22 AM
I think it's a stupid thing to do. Because BTC is not a promising coin and with the advent of new technology BTC will not be able to oppose anything to progress except its capitalization.
Pages:
Jump to: