Pages:
Author

Topic: Converted all altcoin back to BTC - page 4. (Read 976 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 07, 2019, 10:49:57 PM
Can't say I proifted much, I paid way too high of fees on the exchanges, lesson learned on who to use and who not to next time. Right now I want to see how this next move shakes out. If I miss out on a big 30% move on some coins, so be it. I will sleep well tonight.

I don't think that's a good idea especially when those altcoins has a good potential. We should all know that not only bitcoin is profitable. There are lots of good altcoins in store. We should just be smart to choose the best ones. Dividing our investment in different altcoins would be a better idea rather than sticking in one.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
April 07, 2019, 10:29:05 PM
If you have sharp mind and good strategy when is the right time to convert all your altcoins into bitcoin then your very lucky because you gonna earn more profit in that time because bitcoin has a huge of value in crypto market.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
April 07, 2019, 07:47:18 PM
if you believe and believe that BTC will bring you into a big profit, just go ahead and decide it. but my advice is not to be too in a hurry, learn more so you don't regret it later.
knowledge very is needed because with that knowledge will help you in choosing and thinking.
choose well and according to your taste but also you have to understand so you can be more confident about Altcoin.
not all coins are good so don't rush into making choices. Altcoin is different from Bitcoin and there is no Altcoin that matches Bitcoin even though Altcoin can be profitable.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
April 07, 2019, 06:56:14 PM
I respect your decision and I think it wasn't a bad idea to convert altcoins in Bitcoin! Bitcoin price goes up but altcoins went down in BTC! I noticed it many times that when Bitcoin price goes well, altcoins starts dumping. Persoannly, I did not convert altcoin to Bitcoin, because altcoin will pump suddenly like the bitcoin, so, profit can come from anywhere.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
April 07, 2019, 05:47:47 PM
if you believe and believe that BTC will bring you into a big profit, just go ahead and decide it. but my advice is not to be too in a hurry, learn more so you don't regret it later.
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
April 07, 2019, 04:49:37 PM
What I discover is that bitcoin is not really for those that have few bucks again, it is for the wealthy. So if one don't really have much money, the best way to build your portfolio up is with altcoins and this is the reason why I don't always have Bitcoin in my portfolio for investment purpose
Activity: 728
April 07, 2019, 04:47:05 PM
Maybe you made the right decision because you're not sure about altcoin. But I wouldn't do that, I wouldn't risk investing in one cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
April 07, 2019, 04:33:02 PM
Can't say I proifted much, I paid way too high of fees on the exchanges, lesson learned on who to use and who not to next time. Right now I want to see how this next move shakes out. If I miss out on a big 30% move on some coins, so be it. I will sleep well tonight.
Glad you have learnt your lessons not use some of these exchanges with low volumes because they will pass all their frustration and future profit on you in a single trade, and by the way, which exchange did you use, I am sure it is not Binance because Binance exchange is what I strictly do use for now, they have the lowest trading fee which to me I don’t think it’s quite too high to take 10% of whatever profit that I make. But don’t worry; the big profit is still on its way when we finally hit the bull run , which will be more than enough to cover up for all the losses you have see through trading fees.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
April 06, 2019, 04:57:55 PM
I think we should enter the alts when Btc decides consolidation, in my opinion this period can continue more than 6 months
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 06, 2019, 04:46:45 PM
Not a wise decision if you convert all of your altcoin into Bitcoin because there are some altcoins who has a big potential to grow especially the coins that is on the top 10 although it will give you a safe long term goal for holding Bitcoin because the value will surely grow in the next coming years.
Yes, that's right, we should be able to do investment management properly. That's because there are still many altcoins that have such good prospects and don't assume all altcoins don't have prospects. let's invest smartly and choose coins that do have good opportunities in the future. don't just trust one coin, it is a bad management and try to avoid it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
April 06, 2019, 04:44:48 PM
Why are people losing so much trust in altcoins ? This wants to make me believe what one of this forum users wrote that, Bitcoin will only be the cryptocurrency standing in 10 years to come.
Simply out of disappointment. When somebody counts on profits beyond reason, it can be quite a reality check after some time.
Patience is not always what does the trick with all those alts. Over saturation of pump and dump schemes won't make it easier either.
BTC will prevail, that's for sure but not as the only one. It's not like there are to many coins, it the actual usage and credibility that matters.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
April 06, 2019, 04:41:12 PM
You have learn a hard lesson dude, there a time that because of wrong analysis of the market one will push make such a silly mistake in a market like crypto currency.
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
April 06, 2019, 04:40:37 PM
Not a wise decision if you convert all of your altcoin into Bitcoin because there are some altcoins who has a big potential to grow especially the coins that is on the top 10 although it will give you a safe long term goal for holding Bitcoin because the value will surely grow in the next coming years.
Activity: 392
April 06, 2019, 04:39:46 PM
I think now it would be reasonable to transfer everything to bitcoins and wait for the altcoins to decline as the market will fall , and it will be possible to buy at a good price !
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 06, 2019, 04:37:42 PM
Yes, it's a good idea if you want to sell Altcoin to buy Bitcoin. I don't think it's a problem because the price of Bitcoin can also pump quickly. As is the case now, Bitcoin has risen very high. Maybe you have benefited from buying Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
April 06, 2019, 04:34:04 PM
One good decision of converting your alts back to BTC. If you are depending your whole life with altcoins and you don't hold bitcoin, you need to re-decide and start getting some bitcoin while they are considered cheap if you're living with the 2017's craze. But if you hold a great amount of BTC and you have alts to hold, it's still a good portfolio afterall, don't let it pass that you don't have bitcoin on your stash.
Why are people losing so much trust in altcoins ? This wants to make me believe what one of this forum users wrote that, Bitcoin will only be the cryptocurrency standing in 10 years to come.

We all need to really be keeping our savings in Bitcoin now and it is still not too late to do so like you said, now that bitcoin is still cheap to accumulate, not too cheap though but still better than the time people but in the past which was between $10k and $20k, I will even advise those people that bought bitcoin at that high price to still buy now if they are wise, because it is very certain for bitcoin to reach that last year ATH again, and whatever they invest now must have surely covered up for all the waiting.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
April 06, 2019, 04:14:08 PM
I can say that it's a very good idea for you to convert your altcoin to BTC, though I don't see any reason converting all because there are some coin in the market that will also experience a growth in price just like what Bitcoin has experienced, some of this coin include eos, tron or even BNB.

Though since you have already converted your coin to btc, you don't need to convert it anymore back to altcoin, let's just hope for the best in coming days.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 06, 2019, 02:38:31 PM
I'd keep some of the money in Bitcoin and some of it in a few altcoins now, because anything can grow on the market now.
Activity: 644
April 06, 2019, 12:43:18 PM
It's smart move as btc is having a good support at 5k usd. However, i would diversify my portfolio and would definitely buy Ltc and Bch. Bitcoin cash have the most gains compared to other alt coins. Litecoin would be profitable at 96 usd as of today it's still cheap and it will be more expensive in the next coming days.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 06, 2019, 12:30:25 PM
Some altcoins are good to hold. You may have your reasons anyway. If you can, still get some and store in your personal wallet rather than exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: