Pages:
Author

Topic: Convince me to buy BTC and not ETH. - page 2. (Read 645 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 01:03:56 PM
If you ask to be convince, then you do not need what you want. Your research has a value of 0, so you can not pay attention to it. This should be your decision, how feeling. But if you wait for instructions, buy 50/50 ...
Activity: 448
April 22, 2018, 12:39:07 PM
when the bitcoin digital currency reaches the highest point all the time and it is quite convincing that bitcoin remains the first pillar for the strong holders. Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
April 19, 2018, 12:52:53 PM
ETH seems to be more stable than bitcoins but this is why bitcoins has the edge over ETH. over the last three weeks bitcoins has moved from the 6k region to the 9k region and ETH has made little movement , the point here is bitcoins is the top dog right now so your better able to make larger profit margins than any other coin of the market and also bear in mind that if bitcoins prices fall then all the other coins follow suit . your better able to keep the value of your initial invest and and make profits if you invest in bitcoins especially if your mentality is to buy and hold.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
April 19, 2018, 12:47:29 PM
I'm pretty new to this, and after researching a bit, I feel like ETH is going places and has far fewer barriers to expansion that BTC. I want to buy and hold some coins, and as of now i'm leaning towards ETH. but I can't ignore the fact that bitcoin seems like top dog still... so convince me to buy BTC instead of eth. Give a reason besides "first movers advantage" Tongue
If there is need of convincing you to invest in bitcoin then according to me you know nothing of this crypto pioneer and its benefits.You must do some research on Google and read articles on this forum and you will immediately understand that investing in btc is much more profitable than investing in any alts. The pumps are not normal but huge surge are there when market is bearish and most people prefer this currency so market in the future will be great with increased market capitalisation. So its better to invest in it. Otherwise ETH has great potential with great utilties and bright future. So you can invest in both the currency by dividing your funds.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 12:45:28 PM
As of coinmarketcap update on this day the cost of 1 Bitcoin is $8,231.60 while the cost of 1 ETH is $546.02. Get update of the market cap to know the value of every coin to know what you'll gonna buy, a friendly advice.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 12:34:19 PM
You can now invest in BTC. Because for the last few months its market is a little less. So if you have money, keep buying it without delay. Because at any time its value will become like gold. If you do not believe you can review the history of ETH and BTC. See BTC prices are increasing in comparison to the ETH. The price of ETH increases but not like Bitcoin. You can do both if you want.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 18, 2018, 03:09:08 PM
This is bitcoin talk, and if you  need more knowledge on etherium,certainly not this platform, you can only get adequate knowledge of bitcoin here, I strongly recommend bitcoin for you...
Activity: 238
April 12, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
I'm pretty new to this, and after researching a bit, I feel like ETH is going places and has far fewer barriers to expansion that BTC. I want to buy and hold some coins, and as of now i'm leaning towards ETH. but I can't ignore the fact that bitcoin seems like top dog still... so convince me to buy BTC instead of eth. Give a reason besides "first movers advantage" Tongue

I can't convince you to buy BTC because I am more of an ETH guy. But that doesn't mean I hate BTC. I used BTC as payments. Before I need to secure a bank account just to purchase online. Now more and more ecommere is accepting bitcoin as payment. Eth on the other hand is very important utility, because it houses almost half of the platforms currently being built of running. BTC is the top dog, but ETH is the more important, because without it, half of the market will also die. Just saying
Activity: 325
April 12, 2018, 12:33:40 PM
I would not become so fixated on one bitcoin, and would buy both bitcoin and ether. For me it is more profitable. And one and the second leaders in the field of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 12:29:23 PM
The securities exchange commission. This is the agency that could bring down nearly every ico project in the future. This is a very pacifistic view point but I'm trying to play devils advocate. If you go off the Howie test which is the test of choice for the SEC pretty much all ICO's are securities.

I've read several articles on this exact issue.  The SEC definitely had their eyes on ico projects since 2016... I held onto this link. Curious what your thoughts are
https://www.coinist.io/the-howey-test-the-sec-and-ico/ 
April 12, 2018, 12:20:58 PM
Ethereum is a centralized ico coin which is less popular than bitcoin, so buy btc  Tongue

I've been learning so much just within this blog alone and it looks like a centralized ico coin has more use in todays market.. so it's a good reason to have a little more ETH next to your BTC;)
Activity: 449
April 12, 2018, 08:22:56 AM
they are both good in investment but bitcoin will be the top compare ethereum. because bitcoin is the first digital currency have been made by satoshi nakamoto and it is very secured than ethereum based on my expirience. bitcoin is very profitable compare to ethereum, it flactuates every single of time and it is very fast.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
April 12, 2018, 08:19:00 AM
even I want to convince you to buy top 3 coins based on coinmarketcap ( Bitcoin: $130,626,867,312 Mcap, Ethereum: $45,538,886,063 Mcap, Ripple: $21,402,178,032 Mcap). All three have a realistic and very promising future prospect. I do not recommend keeping all balls in one basket and keep in mind that cryptocurrency investments are a very risky type of investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
April 12, 2018, 08:15:15 AM
Bitcoin was serves as a mother of all crypto currency now. Its popularity now was continuously spreading all over the world. And when you look on its value it was far from the other coins. You can get more benefits in bitcoin than ETH. Bitcoin can more to many thing and can directly converted into fiat.
Activity: 64
April 12, 2018, 08:09:55 AM
The securities exchange commission. This is the agency that could bring down nearly every ico project in the future. This is a very pacifistic view point but I'm trying to play devils advocate. If you go off the Howie test which is the test of choice for the SEC pretty much all ICO's are securities.
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
April 12, 2018, 08:06:37 AM
Ethereum is a centralized ico coin which is less popular than bitcoin, so buy btc  Tongue
April 12, 2018, 08:04:47 AM

I think bitcoin is still the best, and ethereum is under bitcoin, and the popularity of bitcoin is still the best. But if you have your choice, you can buy according to your belief.
After the April 10th report on Golem, you have to admit that the "first mover" aka BTC has to compete harder
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
April 09, 2018, 09:35:25 AM
I think this is up to you. I think bitcoin and ETH are very good. All of them are capable of developing very well in the future. For myself, I would choose bitcoin to invest. This is the virtual currency with the highest growth potential. And I believe in bitcoin technology.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 09:30:24 AM
To convince you to buy a bitcoin and not ethereum you need to invest in both coins and see where the bigger the cost and maybe I'm getting you bigger when you bitcoin invested.
Activity: 345
April 09, 2018, 09:25:42 AM
I won't say that etherium is not a good crypto because it is. Etherium is also profitable as an investment just like Bitcoin. But knowing the capability of Bitcoin particularly with the increase on its msrket value, surely Bitcoin is way better than eth. Just try to compare their market statistics and decide for yourself which one is better.
Pages:
Jump to: