Pages:
Author

Topic: Convince me to buy BTC and not ETH. - page 4. (Read 645 times)

Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
April 01, 2018, 09:42:33 AM
Its hard to convince you on what you need bitcoin is famous because it has many promotions and advertisements and very popular in the world while ethereum is promoted by altcoins it is used by smart contracts and sometimes the base of altcoins and now ethereum is very good in investment it has a high profit and in this year its price is increasing and increasing but no matter what you choose bitcoin and ethereum will be the best investment.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
April 01, 2018, 09:41:24 AM
I'm pretty new to this, and after researching a bit, I feel like ETH is going places and has far fewer barriers to expansion that BTC. I want to buy and hold some coins, and as of now i'm leaning towards ETH. but I can't ignore the fact that bitcoin seems like top dog still... so convince me to buy BTC instead of eth. Give a reason besides "first movers advantage" Tongue
for me in my opinion both still good to invest but long term not short term,  'cause as you see the market is still suffering in red nowadays and all alt coins is affected including ETH.  So if i were you don't hesitate to invest both eth and bitcoin 'cause one day it will soar back to the top when the market stabilizes.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
April 01, 2018, 09:35:16 AM
I think ethereum is also good for investment, but if you are in doubt with Ethereum, you can fully invest in Bitcoin. because Bitcoin is digital money number one. while Ethereum is just Altcoin which does have good grades. so in my opinion, the only decision on yourself, Bitcoin or Ethereum is equally good.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 09:32:58 AM
To persuade a person to make a choice in one direction or another is pointless and not necessary. Asking a question he already knows the answer to him initially, but asks only for the purpose to make sure his choice is correct, so I'm sure you have already decided Wink

very keen of  you, sir Smiley You may be right. I want to buy ETH... but it seems like everyone is so crazy for bitcoin I wondered if I missed something!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 09:32:49 AM
Ethereum price has recently declined to about $400 which is a good price for Ethereum which used to cost more than $1000. Ethereum is a great investment but I'm not sure if it's the best time. Bitcoin correction might end anytime soon which will result in the dump of altcoins. Ethereum Alliance has been silent for a while, are they doing anything right now? They managed to pump Ethereum really high last time. If I were you I would go for Bitcoin which I would exchange for Ethereum after it reached $30.000

It is nice to have bitcoin than ethereum due to it's high value but to buy it is expensive than ethereum. That's why many people prefer to buy ETH than BTC and hold it until it has a good and high value.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 09:31:38 AM
Why do we need to convince you if you like a coin then make an investment, Surely we can say that the price of ETH is pretty down right now but I am pretty sure that it is a good thing to buy right now because we are so sure that it can recover from a certain down fall, And if you got a few bucks to spare why not invest with both, As you can see bitcoin is the king of all crypto and if bitcoin drop so are well known Altcoins and vice versa when bitcoin surge up so are other Altcoins from this assumption and analysis we can see that bitcoin is more important from any other coins.

Very true that btc is the most important coin. I just wonder can it stay that way forever? I mean, I'm so new I need to do a load more research. I was hoping to just get a push in the right direction with this post.
Activity: 96
April 01, 2018, 09:30:02 AM
I think you should buy both. This point seems to be bottom of eth and btc. Should buy and hold them until the end of the year.
Activity: 64
April 01, 2018, 09:26:28 AM
Bitcoin dominance is increasing every day from 32% in december to 45% now, and if market will be red it will increase more! So just invest into bitcoin!
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
April 01, 2018, 09:19:42 AM
I'm pretty new to this, and after researching a bit, I feel like ETH is going places and has far fewer barriers to expansion that BTC. I want to buy and hold some coins, and as of now i'm leaning towards ETH. but I can't ignore the fact that bitcoin seems like top dog still... so convince me to buy BTC instead of eth. Give a reason besides "first movers advantage" Tongue
For me ,both Eth and Bitcoin are worth buying ,but if you are a newbie, I support you to buy bitcoin. As far as you know that, bitcoin is the representation of cryptocurrency which is the prelude, also the first coin of crypto market. Although it’s the oldest, it still keep developing and becoming more popular. According my feeling, I always think that bitcoin is more believable , higher value than any other coins. Therefore, you should do buy bitcoin foremost,or else you buy both btc and eth.
Activity: 116
April 01, 2018, 04:28:25 AM
As you know, I think Bitcoin is more valuable than Ethereum. Bitcoin is king in this industry. So why did you choose Ethereum instead of Bitcoin? So I suggest you buy Bitcoin instead of Ethereum.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 04:21:09 AM
I like both. Bitcoin is most trusted coin all over world.
And bitcoin is the first/main  of cryotocurrency.
You can exchange any other currency via bitcoin. But you can't covert via Eth to any other, such as skrill, paypal etc.
You can invest easily via bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
April 01, 2018, 04:20:44 AM

Convince me to buy BTC and not ETH.

And why would you not try to invest that both? Actually that both coin have a potential to growth in the future, so invest in Bitcoin and also in Ethereum i'm sure you'll gain more profit from them if the price will rise again. However, before you put your money in any investment make sure you study it because anytime your money will lose forever if you don't know how that investment works.
Activity: 112
April 01, 2018, 04:13:14 AM
Convince you to buy btc and not eth, Im not in the place to convinced a person to their decision either both crypto are  good to invest.

the first thrending in crypto currency since last year thats conquer whole nation is btc, and btc is on the top of all and thats why we engage us in business in crypto world because of the opportunity give us from bitcoin not eth name.

But anyway much better to invest both cryptos its big deal to us.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 04:10:21 AM
If you have started in this forum and you have not invested yet , we are in the bitcoin organization so you give priority in investing first the bitcoin no matter how small is your initial s investment money as long as it is invested het in bitcoin.
Activity: 18
April 01, 2018, 04:05:42 AM
The very actuality you're not quick to but rather Eth is a proof that some place in your intuitive personality you need Bitcoins. Well for me Bitcoins is the crypto lord, Eth is only an alt and alts don't do well. Bitcoins is an easily recognized name and all adoration it, it's costs shoots up like a rocket, simple to money out your profit. Besides with the lightning system it'll be relentless. Likewise you're getting it moderately discard costs. So what are you sitting tight for?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 03:46:00 AM
ETH wiil grow overtime and it will be a dominant coin one day, BTC however is still the crypto king and it will take lots of time for it to be matched even in terms of value. its more advisable to invest in both as there are chances of making higher returns.
Activity: 68
April 01, 2018, 03:39:37 AM
There are various platforms very similar to ETH and few of them possibly better technically than ETH.

But there is no one like BTC
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 03:38:19 AM
Before when I'm new in bitcoin world, I thought that ETH and BTC are just the same but when I research everything that I want to know, I've discover that it has a big difference to each other. So for me, BTC is better that ETH because it is the only one where I earned a lot and it helps me especially in financial problems.
Activity: 83
April 01, 2018, 03:35:20 AM
Bitcoin's only feature is that it was first. Other cryptocurrencies are better, but they are just forks, clones etc. So, it' your decision. To buy first cryptocurrency ever created or not.
Activity: 90
April 01, 2018, 03:30:03 AM
I don’t think I’m going to persuade you to buy bitcoins and buy coins for Ethereum because I’m more inclined to be optimistic about Ethereum, and I think you should stick with your ideas and buy Ethereum, I think it’s The potential is great.
Pages:
Jump to: