Pages:
Author

Topic: Convince me to buy BTC and not ETH. - page 3. (Read 645 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 09:22:55 AM
Lol,  what reward will I get for convincing you in getting bitcoin instead of eth,  1 BTC?  Hahaha,  you will be very convinced when you see the price increase at the end of the year 2018 , these was how many people want us to convince them in buying BTC 2014 , but having seen the tremendous price increase ,  they had to convince themselves into buying it. So don't worry you will definitely be convinced soonest .
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 06:03:37 PM
For me I would recommend you to buy but it still depends whether you started before or just started this moment. Of you just started this moment, I definitely recommend you to buy now because this is an optimal starting point considering bitcoin is starting to rise from its downfall. Ofcourse it depends on you, and the decision is yours, so goodluck
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 04:30:53 AM
I'm pretty new to this, and after researching a bit, I feel like ETH is going places and has far fewer barriers to expansion that BTC. I want to buy and hold some coins, and as of now i'm leaning towards ETH. but I can't ignore the fact that bitcoin seems like top dog still... so convince me to buy BTC instead of eth. Give a reason besides "first movers advantage" Tongue

law of the 1st.. given the fact that btc still on the top.. law of the 1st explains that whoever is at the 1st its hard to beat, why?? here's my opinion i dont know if your going to accept this fact.. eth/btc trading pair compare to eth/usd pair.. and altcoins were almost connected to eth which gives eth value more.. but as btc price down, you cant deny that eth price also went down.. together with altcoins.. to sum up this situation.. eth or altcoins and other crypto currencies were affected when btc price went up or went down.. now think about this.. everyone wants to be rich and want to be the price to go up.. they should push btc 1st in order for them to reach their goal.. the more they push btc up.. the more they will rise.. i have so many things to tell hope i can give you an eye opening reason.. thank you so much..
Activity: 91
April 06, 2018, 04:18:19 AM
No one can convince you, you do your research yourself into both of these cryptocurrencies and you make a decision based on your findings and conclusiongs.
Activity: 50
April 06, 2018, 01:44:11 AM
Dear OP.

Few steps to answer this question:

* Go coinmarketcap.com and check BTC vs ETH vs ALTs performance in marketcap volume.
* Go to tradingview.com and open yourself a chart of ETH vs BTC and look at the prices change.

Result?

BTC winning vs. ETH for about 45% this year alone - price wise
BTC winning vs everything on market cap. This year BTC went from 31% to 45%

So now you see BTC winning, however you feel like ETH could break out at some point and start gaining vs BTC? Okay good, we must all keep that option open and embrace it if it happens and mostly we must use it to our advantage. Therefore, untill BTC is winning the game keep your $$$ in BTC and simply monitor the market. If or when it happens trade 50% of it into ETH and profit.

Conclusion?

Knowledge is everything. Learn from the past charts, gatther info and adapt.

BR
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 01:28:35 AM
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency and also it has the most higher price compare to others specially in eth.Although eth has a good potential but still bitcoin is more profitable that eth.
Activity: 8
April 06, 2018, 01:25:06 AM
to keep it short.. ETH can be replaced (and probably will be) by EOS, ADA, WAN and many others... BTC is king, BTC is gold... you should buy other coins because they will help you accumulate BTC (BTC is your wealth, your other coins are your investments)
Activity: 448
April 06, 2018, 01:14:03 AM
Bitcoin has a hard issue limit of 14million coins. Ethereum is “active” with decentralised applications using it to execute tasks / smart contracts. Bitcoin is “passive” and cannot work in the same way. Bitcoin is mostly just a currency - Ether is a currency that is used within dapps. I believe Bitcoin is king of cryptos. And Ethereum too. It’s your call, but BTC is my fav.   
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
April 06, 2018, 01:20:35 AM
Right now the price of bitcoins is so low that it would be extremely beneficial for the ones who would buy this low
Well we cannot be sure that the price will rise again but there is one thing that we can be sure of and that is..
The price of bitcoins will rise from this form at least because even in a day we are seeing the fluctuations that are enough for someone to make a huge profit
Short term trading can give you real advantage at this time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 01:05:23 PM
Why convince?
Buy what you believe in

I suppose both cryptocurrencies are very good. The guy can invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum in 60/40% proportion. Today, when the market is low, the time to buy coins has come: use it and you will never regret.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
April 01, 2018, 03:56:30 PM
Well if you think to invest in cryptocurrency at first you need to gather some knowledge. So before being convinced for BTC ot ETH you should understand the whole process. If you have that, I think, you can go for both. Just you need to take the decision technically and with proper mind set.
There are so much coins in international market. Bitcoins and ETH are the bigger ones so they got highlighted every time. People need to understand the fact that basic knowledge prior to the practical implementation is necessary. This essential thing will take you up for the decision of choice between some two coins. But if you don’t know what are the dos and don’ts of this game, how can you play?
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
April 01, 2018, 11:15:46 AM
At this stage of where cryptocurrency have reached, nobody should be in the position of either encouraging or discouraging anybody to either invest in cryptocurrency or not. If we encourage you to invest in cryptocurrency, whenever the price dips, you may feel you might have been misled. So, it is better for you to make your own research and follow what your gut. Just bear in mind that they are both great coins.
copper member
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
April 01, 2018, 11:13:47 AM
We are not oblige to convince anyone to buy cryptocurrencies. We may have introduce them but it is still on them if they will enter cryptocurrencies. Also applies to what coin to buy heavily. It depends on you OP if what you think is better since you already took some homework, better dig some more so you can make a more solid decision.
Activity: 61
April 01, 2018, 11:06:45 AM
However, since the code is very young and decentralized, it is prone to bugs that can be pretty detrimental when they occur on big transactions. Also, the main thing that gives Ether the advantage that it currently has, which is the fact that it’s build on Ethereum, might be taken away from it if another, even more user friendly platforms occurs.
Activity: 70
April 01, 2018, 11:02:11 AM
This is a very complex question, and it’s next to impossible to give a definite answer. The reason being all of these have their pros and cons and virtually no one can give you more than a speculation. Here are the main points about all of these currencies:
Bitcoin - even though it’s not the very first currency out there, it certainly is the most popular and successful as of now. The market cap is way above all the other ones. It is often referenced to as digital gold, sort of an asset that gained enough momentum that it will remain valuable for time to come.
Activity: 224
April 01, 2018, 10:58:55 AM
I'm pretty new to this, and after researching a bit, I feel like ETH is going places and has far fewer barriers to expansion that BTC. I want to buy and hold some coins, and as of now i'm leaning towards ETH. but I can't ignore the fact that bitcoin seems like top dog still... so convince me to buy BTC instead of eth. Give a reason besides "first movers advantage" Tongue
Hello guy. ETH is actually a coin capable of expanding and growing in a safer future than the BTC. However, the growth of the crypto market is dominated and depends on the reputation and the injection of bitcoin for high profits.
That still continues to happen and you can choose BTC for your holding purposes.
When this process is over, the market will return. And BTC continues to be a strong coin with the ability to increase profit the fastest.

To persuade a person to make a choice in one direction or another is pointless and not necessary. Asking a question he already knows the answer to him initially, but asks only for the purpose to make sure his choice is correct, so I'm sure you have already decided Wink
I think this is justified. And it looks like it is a joy for investors when they buy BTC and ETH at very cheap prices right now.

Activity: 85
April 01, 2018, 10:57:23 AM
Virtual or crypto currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are definitely by far the hottest investment product currently available. These immutable and exchangeable cryptographic token promise to become a hard and non-manipulatable money for the whole world. Their advocates see a future in which Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will substitute Euro, Dollar and so on and create the first free and hard world currency.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 01, 2018, 10:49:59 AM
i have many things to do,i dont have time to convince you,and youre an added pain un ass..buy whatever you want as if we care?buy them both so you dont have to choose
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
April 01, 2018, 10:33:54 AM
Actually now bitcoin is a legends and bitcoin still number 1 before ETH. So it's depend on us what investment suitable for yourself.
For me in the first still bitcoin and the second is ETH. This two coins is good for long term investment.
You can see the graphic every years bitcoin increase fast and incredible.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
April 01, 2018, 09:56:07 AM
Eth and btc both are trusted and valuable coin on crypto market.Now both coins are down so you can buy btc or eth but i think btc is more profitable because eth depends on bitcoin .IF bitcoin again pump must be altcoin pump but bitcoin is more pump than other crypto coin so i can just advised you but make any decision on your self
Pages:
Jump to: