Pages:
Author

Topic: Convince me to buy BTC and not ETH. - page 6. (Read 645 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 263
March 30, 2018, 09:09:49 AM
No one will convince you. Why do we need it? Investing in cryptocurrency is not an easy task. You must have knowledge and make your choice consciously and independently. If you want to be convinced you are too early to invest in cryptocurrencies. Now the bad situation in the market. Maybe you should spend that time studying cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 09:08:58 AM
for now the first good coin to buy bitcoin. because bitcoin will be the first coin whose price will rise and altcoin like eth and others. I recommend buy 70% bitcoin and then buy eth and altcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 09:07:40 AM
We don't need someone to convince to invest in BTC not in ethereum. Its upon your hands and trust to the coin, we cannot control whatever you want.
BTC and ETH for me are good, you can invest in any of them though there some disadvantages in both side and you must be a aware of it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
March 30, 2018, 09:06:47 AM
don't buy bitcoin, go buy more ETH.

if you buy lets say 10BTC you get 10BTC out of 21 million bitcoin that is always going to be fixed and not a single coin more. so i can not get that 10BTC ==> my loss.
but if you buy ETH, lets say 10 of it you are buying 10 out of infinite number of ETH, no matter if you buy 10, 100000, or ... there will always be more of it to buy ==> nobody cares LOL
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
March 30, 2018, 09:05:41 AM
I'm pretty new to this, and after researching a bit, I feel like ETH is going places and has far fewer barriers to expansion that BTC. I want to buy and hold some coins, and as of now i'm leaning towards ETH. but I can't ignore the fact that bitcoin seems like top dog still... so convince me to buy BTC instead of eth. Give a reason besides "first movers advantage" Tongue

The very fact you're not keen to but Eth is a proof that somewhere in your subconscious mind you want Bitcoins. Well for me Bitcoins is the crypto king, Eth is just a alt and alts don't do well. Bitcoins is a household name and all love it, it's prices shoots up like a rocket, easy to cash out your earnings. Plus with the lightning network it'll be unstoppable. Also you're getting it relatively throw away prices. So what are you waiting for?
Activity: 44
March 30, 2018, 09:01:54 AM
Why convince?
Buy what you believe in
copper member
Activity: 455
March 30, 2018, 08:59:47 AM
I'm pretty new to this, and after researching a bit, I feel like ETH is going places and has far fewer barriers to expansion that BTC. I want to buy and hold some coins, and as of now i'm leaning towards ETH. but I can't ignore the fact that bitcoin seems like top dog still... so convince me to buy BTC instead of eth. Give a reason besides "first movers advantage" Tongue

I think bitcoin is still the best, and ethereum is under bitcoin, and the popularity of bitcoin is still the best. But if you have your choice, you can buy according to your belief.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 08:45:07 AM

Check the coinmarketcap and check Google there's no explanation or no need to convince you to invest because in the first place you are here in Bitcointalk forum and all topics start and end on Bitcoin if you are leaning Eth then go for it, but if you are a cryptocurrency adopter it's hard to ignore Bitcoin.

That is absolutely true that all convo starts and ends with BTC. But can "first movers" advantage really keep it going forever? I'm really wondering... and you are a hero member so I know you know more than I do which is why i'm asking!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
March 30, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

Check the coinmarketcap and check Google there's no explanation or no need to convince you to invest because in the first place you are here in Bitcointalk forum and all topics start and end on Bitcoin if you are leaning Eth then go for it, but if you are a cryptocurrency adopter it's hard to ignore Bitcoin.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 08:27:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: